Hidonpre's Gallery

• Gallery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hidonpre's Gallery

Hello!

I have earlier show couple of my works at ratings. Now I think it's time to put my own gallery. Of course I still hope feedback on my previous and future works. You can tell it on here and rating. Or both :)

Well let's start with the very first signature I ever made:

And lets move on...Gerrard was my third signature that I made.

^First entry to sotw and first win. Thanks to all of you who voted me :love:

^Personaly like this most of my own signatures. Also thanks to all of you who voted me at soty. It was honor to be part of it and reach 3rd place.

Thanks for looking. Please leave feedback, what was good,where I can improve. Every tip that you give I appericate it very much.
      Also I want to give huge shoutout to FinJambo who inspired me at .fi board to try make my own signature. And to Atina who gave some realy good tips and link. Both are also positive persons and easy to talk with. :thumbsup:

Huge thanks to HONDA 775 for signature and avatar!
    • Hidonpre wrote:

Also I want to give huge shoutout to FinJambo who inspired me at .fi board to try make my own signature
      Np, my pleasure And of course nice to see someone new here, welcome!

My favourites:

+Colors are working very well
      + Render and c4d are good together.
      +Lighting

Everything is working well together.(Colors, lighting, c4d/render, background,etc).

+Font
      + Enoug black and white. (Not too gray)
      +Render is coming well from "c4d space"

Just more and more doing and you gonna be one of the best maybe sometime
      ♫♪♫ Now listening ♫♪♫

• Nice to have some timeline and be able to see you progress in making signatures. Yoou are getting better and better :)

I know you use gimp, but here is one photoshop tutorial with well explained blending, lighting, and depth. You need to folow directions from render.

If render is "moving" this way

backgrounf should be in same direction (same for c4d)

I am not best judge but I think you will be great sig maker. You are making good progress :)
    • Hello!

Some new works to show you guys! I am hoping to get more feedback. Not just from Atina, cmon guys/chicks ;)

Entry for sotw #6, got 0 votes ;( Tell me what were my mistakes whit this signature. Font for sure...

Damn I am so bad with fonts...

Like this one so much. But I think is it more Kimi than the signature :love:

Feedback please!!!

• Hidonpre wrote:

Entry for sotw #6, got 0 votes Tell me what were my mistakes whit this signature. Font for sure...

I win sotw/sotm competitions with signatures I make in 15-20 minuts. My best sigs never won any commpetition :D

You cant guess what will people like :)

And font on this one is bad :)

Kimmi is just great sig, render is well blended with background, nice efects :) :thumbup:
    • You did a good work on tbis Kimi sig, try to repeat tbis style more times o/
      That brown sig I like too, the shine on the neck its not good hahaha About fonts, if you dont know, put Khmer with white, I often use white :D
      Design Director at Ikariam.BR | Design Coordinator at Ikariam.PT
      Designer member of Team Zueira

Winner Signature of the Week #24 UK
      Winner Ikariam Challenge of Arts #04 & #07 BR
    • Some new works I made. Testing new "styles" if you can call them. Trying to find new ways to make signatures.

As always feedback is welcome. Tell me what you like most, what should I improve most etc etc...

• Looks good!
      First: Maybe too fat borders. It looks good but every c4d/effect are too "far"/blur. There should be some at least little bit on closer render.
      Second: Everything is well positioned . Light efect from sword looks nice. But maybe there should be bigger light source?
      4rd: I like the mystical feeling (colors and blurry background). C4D is working very well behind render!
      5rd.: Colors are a bit boring ( maybe it was not good with original colors?) And background is too simple, maybe war-zone -backgroung could be better. Lighting is nicely also on the render but the background makes it still looks a bit weird.
      6rd: I like the colors ( oh know :D .. Most of my sigs are blue too). Light is good, effects/c4ds are good.

Don't think my comment wrond.. I just tried this time say constructive comments. (Those are best ones from you!)
      My favourites are 2,4 and 6. :thumbup:
      ♫♪♫ Now listening ♫♪♫

The post was edited 1 time, last by FinJambo ().

• FinJambo wrote:

Looks good!
      First: Maybe too fat borders. It looks good but every c4d/effect are too "far"/blur. There should be some at least little bit on closer render.
      Second: Everything is well positioned . Light efect from sword looks nice. But maybe there should be bigger light source?
      4rd: I like the mystical feeling (colors and blurry background). C4D is working very well behind render!
      5rd.: Colors are a bit boring ( maybe it was not good with original colors?) And background is too simple, maybe war-zone -backgroung could be better. Lighting is nicely also on the render but the background makes it still looks a bit weird.
      6rd: I like the colors ( oh know :D .. Most of my sigs are blue too). Light is good, effects/c4ds are good.

Don't think my comment wrond.. I just tried this time say constructive comments. (Those are best ones from you!)
      My favourites are 2,4 and 6. :thumbup:
      Thank you so much for feedback! I am trying to be more accurate with the things you said. Also is it very nice to know you liked some of the sigs. You are my "example" when it comes to signatures and I have also tried take some notes watching your tutorials.

• Some new works from me:

I am pretty disapointed at my works. I fell like I am not progressing with my signatures anymore. In fact I feel they are just getting worse and worse 8|

I think that payday signature is okay, but it is too much like Kimi signature...

Well as always I am hoping some feedback from you guys!