-ADAM- 24/7 sig/External Shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• -ADAM- 24/7 sig/External Shop

Hello To All

Never Done this Before so I do not know what to Really Write.
      I am doing this more for Fun and a Hobby,
      I have Done a mixture of Signature and Externals,

So please Message me With what you are Looking for Signature or External.

I have some friends who I have done this for and I would respect after I do the external or Signature all you do is Write on this and Rate my Service thankyou

-ADAM-

=======================================================
      Name = (The Name You want on Sig).......................................|
      ................................................................................................|
      Alliance = ( The Alliance you belong to)..................................|
      ................................................................................................|
      Image = ( The image you would like to use in sig).. .................|
      Theme = ( The general Theme of sig).......................................|
      Text = ( Any Extra text you want to Add ).................................|
      ======================================================

The post was edited 2 times, last by ADAM ().