Version 0.7.2 Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Version 0.7.2 Discussion

Premium feature – The Ambrosia Fountain is a building found in players' capitals. It can be activated for the next 365 days with Ambrosia. The player can then collect a small amount of Ambrosia from the fountain every day, granting them more than 1800 Ambrosia in total by the end, which is far greater than the purchase price.
    •Modification – The current pirate highscore table now displays whether a player is within range for a raid.
    •Modification – The IP sharing notice has been improved, whenever accidentally interacting with players from the same IP address.
    •Modification – The tooltip over the finances button now contains additional information (e.g. current upkeep costs).
    •Bug fix – Fixed a number of errors with the alliance rankings.
    •Bug fix – Battles against the barbarian village blocked the Black Market.
    •Bug fix – The 'Online' and 'Vacation' indicators in the friends list only changed with full page reloads.

I'm very curious about the Ambrosia Fountain and what the cost of it will be. I also wonder if it has to be manually collected or if it's like a mill/mine. And a final curiosity as to whether it pauses during v-mode. Shall be interesting to see.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Please don't make this update version discussion thread because if anyone will say that this isn't a great update than badidol will come and close the thread just like the last 2-3 update discussion thread.

Fountain is great if you can login 365 days a year .
    And there isn't anything else in this update.
  • don wrote:

Please don't make this update version discussion thread because if anyone will say that this isn't a great update than badidol will come and close the thread just like the last 2-3 update discussion thread.

Fountain is great if you can login 365 days a year .
    And there isn't anything else in this update.

They should have a ``Like`` button similar to Facebook.
  • i agree evil.

The fountain just proves that GF needs the money and needs it bad. When they first came out with Happy hour it was like twice a year for an hour now its every month and on newer accounts its almost 24/7 that they have an offer for 50% bonus or 80% GF is thinking short term vs. long term which is scary for the future of this game.
  • don wrote:

if anyone will say that this isn't a great update than badidol will come and close the thread just like the last 2-3 update discussion thread

That's simply not true. Take a good look at why those were closed and you should see why. I will close useless flame threads though, that is true. And not much of a surprise either.

kevin jan2 wrote:

The fountain just proves that GF needs the money and needs it bad. When they first came out with Happy hour it was like twice a year for an hour now its every month and on newer accounts its almost 24/7 that they have an offer for 50% bonus or 80% GF is thinking short term vs. long term which is scary for the future of this game.

Or, which is far more likely, we are a company and companies are always looking for ways to maximize their revenue.
    The more the better. That's how economy works and it's not very surprising that a company will use opportunities to earn more money if they arise.

• Really? I'm very curious in which server you already have the new version and see the fountain. 8o
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • The Ambrosiafountain have not yet been released, so it is not in the game yet.

However, be careful when using scripts to play the game (since your screenshot suggest you are using them)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mea1 ().

• Mea1 wrote:

The Ambrosiafountain have not yet been released, so it is not in the game yet.

However, be careful when using scripts to play the game (since your screenshot suggest you are using them)

Wow seriously , have you ever used the tab/mobile browser?
    Fyi there is a button given by GF to show the building names , and i dont need any script to beat you or your alliances.
    Anyway guessing that monument as a future fountain was my mistake and i am sorry for that.
  • @ badidol .... please !

Ciao Bad
    sorry for my english
    i have a question about :

• Modification – The IP sharing notice has been improved, whenever accidentally interacting with players from the same IP address.

is it samthink like a bugfix text ( as a new type of messages ) ... or samthink of very new type of program that change the way to play the game for the multi-regular-linked-account ( like me ... in a other word )

Thanks a lot for your answer ( if my question could be understuded .... and I hope so ! )
    Luky
  • no suspicous !

I have a big problem on my server
    after the union of the all old servrs, now i have my old account .. one of a friend of my ( who left the game :( ) and an other account on the same server that i changed with my second historic account that was on a different server.

ALL MY ACCOUNTS ARE LINKED BY IP !!!
    luky with luky A and luky B
    luky A with luky and luky B
    luky B with luky and luky A
    i'm like a prisoner of my self !!! :D :D :D
    Not for my private advantage
    but by affection

Now i would help my allies , the small allies .. under 500.000 ponts , to groove
    but because the regulation, at the end ... i have only one account gaming .. and the other 2 ... in permanet holidays ... :(
    At the same time around the server a lot of islands aorund few big players ... are full of little accounts ... like a barrier reef around these ... that i suppose are irregular accounts
    and I'm hoping that somthink could be stop this horror ...
    if you have suggestions to help the stop .. please
    HELP ME !!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by _LUKY_ ().

• sorry for the second post ... but i am desperate !!!

look at this island
    around the same coordinates there are other 7 all islands full of small account like this !!!!
    There are also some mini account built even in the paid spaces !!

only fot the points of the pirates

and in the final standings of the pirates always rank the same

I hate pirate games, and I never did
    but this situation is untenable ... especially because apparently the staff can do nothing

please ... can you tell me what happens in the rest of the world ?

• This happened to me when I started on Boreas...every time I planted a town in a totally uninhabited area overnight every surrounding island was colanised by the same polis's. They all disappeared after a couple of weeks never to return. This happened 4 times in all. Hopefully yours will also go.

There is so much abuse of the multi system on all worlds the mods must have a hard time keeping up with all the complaints & tickets.