Placing one account into Vacation Mode puts all your accounts on that serverinto Vacation Mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Placing one account into Vacation Mode puts all your accounts on that serverinto Vacation Mode

I suggest that when you place one of your accounts in Vacation Mode on a server, all your accounts on that server should also be put into Vacation Mode. Similarly, when one account is removed from Vacation Mode, all the player's other accounts are brought out of Vacation Mode

This will be a great convenience to those with multiple accounts as they won't have to go through every account that they have when they go on holiday - or come back. A side effect will be to prevent GS banking.
    Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
    Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
  • No. There are a few reasons.

1: If a player wants to vmode only a certain account, they should have that right.
    2: I believe you'll find cases where a person has two accounts on a server in two different alliances or in one. If one account goes to war, they may want to keep the other vmoded to make it easier to devote time to the war.
    3: What would determine another account being yours? There are different email addresses. Now you might argue IP Sharing, but then what about people that are separate people on the same IP? If Joe wants to vmode, it shouldn't affect Frank.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Big NO for me.

My smaller accounts at times is the target from others, I have to put them into vmode because they are incapable of defending themselves.

Then my main account visits the attackers and reasons with them that attacking my little IP shared account is in essence attacking me. Usually, hostilities end at this junction.

V Mode is a legitimate form of defense.

You can't take that away from the game.
  • How can someone suggest something sooo illogical like this? :thumbdown:
    What will be next - maybe if I put for deletion one of my small multi you would like to put also all others? 8o

There are many players who play with their multi accounts in the same server independently which means - each of them has different circumstances.

Also you forgot that IP sharing treaty means not only multi accounts but also people who just share the IP, so - different persons.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Playing multi is now part of game strategy, since multi is allowed. Player may use his multi to become member of different alliances, as a spy while at the same time for island donation, or else.

Quartz wrote:

This will be a great convenience to those with multiple accounts as they won't have to go through every account that they have when they go on holiday - or come back.
    When 1 account V-mode by the player, it does not mean the player who has 8 multi accounts is gone for real vacation in his real life, common....
  • I vote no on this one

i have two accounts on one server - i use them independently of each other - i sometimes put my large account in v-mode to concentrate on my small account.
    i agree there are issues with multi-accounts which should really be looked into by Gameforge but i don't think this particular suggestion helps anybody.
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days have passed and unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support