Drunk again !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Drunk again !

So Charon , a world of conflict and intrigue, and most of all petty tyrants and wise words, Just the way we like a good ikariam server.
    We have it all here , sunshine, marble, pirates and drunks.
    Taking a step back and enjoying the simpler things in life have meant I haven't been on this board for a while, but it's always good to make an appearance now and then, see the new faces and the old.

But as I was saying; the simpler things in life...
    One of the great pass times of the average ikariam player is the hunting of that well known island pest, the miracle leach, and some do this with great gusto as we are about to see.
    One of the main things all leaches have in common is eventually, you find them and begin the long and slow process of extracting them from the island this involves occupation, blockades and a application of time, patience and a wee bit of man power.

But why do it on your own I say? make it a social event your bi-weekly leach bash bring the kids, bring the alliance!

Get that leach and Get him good
    Battle for Marco
    (24.02.2016 21:05:07)
    -Sky-[Drunk] from The Marble Wind, Pain[Drunk] from Kingston, SpiderLady[Drunk] from Kingston, Wkendwarr[Drunk] from Kingston
    vs
    yojo12[XeL] from Marco

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer.................................7(-37)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0)
    Swordsman...........................390(-540) - Swordsman............................83(-618)
    Hoplite.............................875(-567) - Hoplite..............................58(-842)
    Steam Giant............................22(-0) - Steam Giant...........................78(-23)
    Gyrocopter.............................17(-3) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)
    Battering Ram..........................14(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    Mortar.................................35(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    Cook...................................73(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................21(-39) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1675.5 - Generals..............................-3150.7
    Offensive points......................7876.75 - Defence points........................4188.75
    Damage Received.........................83775 - Damage Received........................161462
    Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Winners: -Sky-[Drunk], Wkendwarr[Drunk], SpiderLady[Drunk], Pain[Drunk]

Losers: yojo12[XeL]

The town Marco has been pillaged by Wkendwarr[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,605 , 2,002 , 1,111

The town Marco has been pillaged by -Sky-[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 874 , 1,090 , 605

The town Marco has been pillaged by Pain[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,380 , 1,720 , 955

The town Marco has been pillaged by SpiderLady[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 882 , 1,101 , 611

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:20:07)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:29:03)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:35:07)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:48:17)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:49:49)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:53:31)

Pain[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 19:56:11)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:05:07)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:14:14)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:16:27)

Pain[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:20:07)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:30:41)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:35:07)

Pain[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:35:07)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:50:07)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:50:07)

Pain[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:50:07)

Pain[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:54:51)

SpiderLady[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 20:58:28)

yojo12[XeL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 21:05:07)

Wkendwarr[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 21:05:07)

-Sky-[Drunk]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.02.2016 21:05:07)

As yojo12[XeL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

yojo12[XeL]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

A darned shame he pulled back, we had to go back and mop up the mess we made.

Stay tuned and we might bring you a few more for your , reading pleasure of course. ;)
    Sky to you lot

A man once walked along the shore, and called he out to me,
    "I see you are a fisherman, a lover of the sea.
    I know this world's a wretched place, but if you'll follow me
    I'll take all of your burdens... and pirates we shall be!"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Skywalker ().

• Thanks FITT :thumbsup:

Will have some more CRs up soon, going to leave out the pure pillage ones, but till then I leave you guys with our drunk quote of the week :beer:

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”
    ~ N.F. Simpson
    Sky to you lot

The post was edited 1 time, last by Skywalker ().

• ADAM wrote:

I hope The Drunken Parade. Follows in the Same Foot steps as the Last Drunk alliance.

Good luck

SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Shine in piracy for a couple rounds because of multies, then rename themselves to g20, go pretty much inactive and then disappear forever? I would not want to follow those footsteps :D

Good luck on this server tho, I didn't mean to be offensive or anything. :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rekt ().

• Well the ones that didnt go to TAR :D and oi im still around on asklepios rekt :P

Could be worse though, ADAM's alliances seem to last pretty long, or not I should say.

In any case just here to have fun :)
    Sky to you lot

• welcome to Charon, sky :thumbsup:

i have a chance to talk with a lady from your alliance several days ago, shes a nice person :D

btw, since yojo from my alliance, and according to the tag, is he leeching or not donating?

XeL just make some rules about leech and donation, so if u see any XeL members leeching or not donate, please report to our diplomat :D if they dont listen to our diplomat then they will be kicked out :D
  • Hey deptraiz

Give me a message in game, I normally get along with xel members but if you have a rule about it thats good. :thumbup:

He is leaching but not only that finds it funny , so we are currently blocking and pillaging him , which is easy with his very low warehouses around 7k safe.

In his words "why would I stop leaching when you just made the game interesting" ?

I've spoken with Clyde about it but I don't know if he is your diplomat anymore.

In any case give me a message buddy ^^

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Coral Blue
    (26.02.2016 3:15:57)
    yojo12[XeL] from Alfred
    vs
    Wkendwarr[Drunk] from Polis, traitors heart

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................24(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-30) - Fire Ship..............................17(-8)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................20(-0)
    Generals.................................-186 - Generals................................-49.6
    Offensive points..........................124 - Defence points............................465
    Damage Received..........................9300 - Damage Received..........................2480
    Damage Percent............................78% - Damage Percent............................22%

Winners: Wkendwarr[Drunk]

Losers: yojo12[XeL]

71 warships are being moved from Wkendwarr[Drunk] to Coral Blue

10 warships are being moved from Wkendwarr[Drunk] to Coral Blue

yojo12[XeL]'s army has been completely destroyed.
    Sky to you lot

• Thanks buddy :) in the meanwhile I messaged Lady Blackrose, fingers crossed it'll all get sorted.

In the meanwhile some little tinker tried to catch my rebuild, it's a shame for him he wasn't upgraded ... If i had come online 2min earlier i could have moved my swords... but oh well alls well that ends well

The option to retreat is there for a reason.
    Battle for The Marble Wind
    (26.02.2016 13:26:36)
    BoKinhVan[POB] from ROG Marble
    vs
    -Sky-[Drunk] from The Marble Wind

Swordsman..............................1(-59) - Swordsman..............................3(-47)
    Hoplite..............................10(-110) - Hoplite...............................46(-94)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................2(-0)
    Archer................................24(-96) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-330.4 - Generals.................................-188
    Offensive points..........................470 - Defence points............................826
    Damage Received.........................16520 - Damage Received..........................9400
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: -Sky-[Drunk]

Losers: BoKinhVan[POB]

66 units from -Sky-[Drunk] are protecting the town of The Marble Wind.

BoKinhVan[POB]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sky to you lot

• So after the earlier rebuild, I decided to move my troops and I was reasonably suprised to find the guy who hit me earlier coming back for more.... so I let him take my town and sit there for a bit before I came back and had my wicked way with him :rolleyes:
    Fingers crossed something slightly more interesting in the near future !

Level 1 wall is always fun
    Battle for The Marble Wind
    (26.02.2016 17:25:18)
    -Sky-[Drunk] from The Stone Tower
    vs
    BoKinhVan[POB] from DA NANG

Hoplite..............................256(-20) - Hoplite................................0(-88)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar..................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-28 - Generals...............................-190.4
    Offensive points..........................476 - Defence points.............................70
    Damage Received..........................1400 - Damage Received..........................9520
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: BoKinhVan[POB]

283 units from -Sky-[Drunk] are protecting the town of The Marble Wind.

BoKinhVan[POB]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Sky to you lot

• I saw an army and some decent loot and thought why not :rolleyes:

Display Spoiler
    Battle for άλφα
    (04.03.2016 6:24:24)
    -Sky-[Drunk] from Owl
    vs
    GensCeasar[xWSx] from άλφα

............................................. - Archer................................0(-150)
    Swordsman.............................92(-28) - Swordsman..............................0(-60)
    Hoplite.............................149(-211) - Hoplite...............................0(-240)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-329 - Generals...............................-760.2
    Offensive points.......................1900.5 - Defence points..........................822.5
    Damage Received.........................16450 - Damage Received.........................38610
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Losers: GensCeasar[xWSx]

The town άλφα has been pillaged by -Sky-[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,899 Building material, 600 Sulphur

GensCeasar[xWSx]'s army has been completely destroyed.

I even got a round 2 on the loot

Battle for άλφα
    Battle for άλφα
    (04.03.2016 8:54:12)
    -Sky-[Drunk] from Owl
    vs
    GensCeasar[xWSx] from άλφα

Hoplite...............................160(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................787
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: GensCeasar[xWSx]

The town άλφα has been pillaged by -Sky-[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,212 , 787

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Will there be a round 3? who knows For that island is full of treasures
    Sky to you lot

• So been a while but I found an absolute beauty. So here you go, 6k GS killed with under 1.5k losses in one evening.

Battle for Raj Shree V
    Battle for Raj Shree V
    (23.03.2016 0:10:05)
    Sky[Drunk] from ston
    vs
    JustTuna[-PG-] from JednaLjubav, Mareesan[-PG-] from Raj Shree V

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-168)
    Hoplite.............................507(-253) - Hoplite...............................28(-21)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................36(-213)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................118(-0)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-37)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................11(-0)
    Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-354.2 - Generals................................-2437
    Offensive points.......................6092.5 - Defence points..........................885.5
    Damage Received.........................17710 - Damage Received........................121850
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Sky[Drunk]

Losers: JustTuna[-PG-], Mareesan[-PG-]

JustTuna[-PG-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Mareesan[-PG-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Raj Shree III
    Battle for Raj Shree III
    (23.03.2016 1:51:36)
    Sky[Drunk] from Raj Shree V
    vs
    Mareesan[-PG-] from Raj Shree III

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-53)
    Hoplite..............................786(-84) - Hoplite................................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-99)
    Swordsman.............................830(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-117.6 - Generals...............................-876.2
    Offensive points.......................2190.5 - Defence points............................294
    Damage Received..........................5880 - Damage Received.........................43810
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Losers: Mareesan[-PG-]

1784 units from Sky[Drunk] are maintaining occupation of town Raj Shree III.

Mareesan[-PG-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Raj Shree IV
    Battle for Raj Shree IV
    (23.03.2016 2:56:14)
    Sky[Drunk] from Raj Shree III
    vs
    Mareesan[-PG-] from Raj Shree IV

............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-50)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................830(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................755(-25) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-35 - Generals.................................-310
    Offensive points..........................775 - Defence points...........................87.5
    Damage Received..........................1750 - Damage Received.........................15500
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

1753 units from Sky[Drunk] are maintaining occupation of town Raj Shree IV.

Sea battle near Raj Shree I
    Sea battle near Raj Shree I
    (23.03.2016 3:26:05)
    Sky[Drunk] from Raj Shree IV
    vs
    Mareesan[-PG-] from Raj Shree I

Ram Ship...............................17(-2) - Ram Ship................................0(-9)
    Fire Ship.............................21(-21) - Fire Ship..............................0(-22)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-11)
    Generals...............................-140.2 - Generals...............................-489.4
    Offensive points.......................1223.5 - Defence points..........................350.5
    Damage Received..........................7010 - Damage Received.........................24470
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

38 units from Sky[Drunk] are blocking the port entrance to Raj Shree I

Battle for Raj Shree I
    Battle for Raj Shree I
    (23.03.2016 5:13:13)
    Sky[Drunk] from Raj Shree IV
    vs
    Mareesan[-PG-] from Raj Shree I

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-193)
    Hoplite.............................475(-275) - Hoplite..............................19(-137)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................92(-166)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................19(-0)
    Generals.................................-385 - Generals................................-1993
    Offensive points.......................4982.5 - Defence points..........................962.5
    Damage Received.........................19250 - Damage Received.........................99650
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

1473 units from Sky[Drunk] are maintaining occupation of town Raj Shree I.

As Mareesan[-PG-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Mareesan[-PG-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sky to you lot

• ADAM wrote:

Just seen Sky reply to my comment very funny sky great response.
    My responseto you is. DON'T GET BANNED AGAIN

I'm sure some phrase about kettles calling pots black comes to mind.

I could say in reply why don't you fail to steal an account off xel again only to lose it and then beg them to give you your name back? Why they put you as general bewilders us all.
    Sky to you lot

• Imma just put this here...

Display Spoiler
    Battle for VNA - Cu - Te
    (24.03.2016 13:47:25)
    JaeSunRyoo[Drunk] from DT - 3
    vs
    cuteo[VN-A] from VNA - Cu - Te

............................................. - Archer..................................0(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer......................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-2)
    Hoplite...............................434(-6) - Hoplite................................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-3)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................0(-3)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals...............................-153.5
    Offensive points.......................383.75 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received..........................7675
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]

Losers: cuteo[VN-A]

The town VNA - Cu - Te has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,736 Wine, 12,263 Sulphur

cuteo[VN-A]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for VNA - Cu - Ti
    (24.03.2016 2:29:58)
    JaeSunRyoo[Drunk] from NightsWatch
    vs
    cuteo[VN-A] from VNA - Cu - Ti

Swordsman.............................120(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-4)
    Hoplite..............................264(-16) - Hoplite.................................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-4)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Generals................................-22.4 - Generals................................-78.4
    Offensive points..........................196 - Defence points.............................56
    Damage Received..........................1120 - Damage Received..........................4403
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%

The town VNA - Cu - Ti has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 483 Building material, 6,189 Wine, 5,009 Crystal glass

As cuteo[VN-A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for VNA - Cu - Ta
    (23.03.2016 13:36:17)
    JaeSunRyoo[Drunk] from False Hope
    vs
    cuteo[VN-A] from VNA - Cu - Ta

Swordsman.............................120(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-7)
    Hoplite...............................276(-4) - Hoplite................................0(-11)
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals..................................-55
    Offensive points........................137.5 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received..........................2750
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

The town VNA - Cu - Ta has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,846 Crystal glass

cuteo[VN-A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.03.2016 13:21:17)

cuteo[VN-A]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (23.03.2016 13:36:17)

As cuteo[VN-A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Time to deal with those silly VN leeches.

If it is your word, they shall all die.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JaeSunRyoo ().

• Display Spoiler
    Battle for RommeHood
    (27.03.2016 12:00:32)
    JaeSunRyoo[Drunk] from Polis
    vs
    orrefjorre98[-WK-] from RommeHood

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: orrefjorre98[-WK-]

The town RommeHood has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,525 Building material, 5,578 Marble, 11,895 Sulphur

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Display Spoiler
    Battle for Gylle
    (27.03.2016 13:06:07)
    vs
    Dahlis[-WK-] from Gylle

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Dahlis[-WK-]

The town Gylle has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 13,197 Building material, 4,449 Marble, 2,352 Crystal glass

Sorry, the option for edit seems to have disappeared...

/Edit never mind, something happened...

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Sulphur Asylum
    (27.03.2016 14:13:03)
    vs
    Tal66[UNL] from Sulphur Asylum

Sulphur Carabineer.....................42(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................210(-0) - .............................................

Losers: Tal66[UNL]

The town Sulphur Asylum has been pillaged by JaeSunRyoo[Drunk]. The following resources have been stolen: 21,134 Building material, 5,115 Wine, 3,750 Sulphur

The post was edited 1 time, last by JaeSunRyoo ().