Gauntlet Wars - upgrade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Gauntlet Wars - upgrade

General Information:

I think that guuntlet wars were really nice idea but i think that they
    need upgrade. I think that option for stopping war anytime is stupid
    because I had some experience where some alliance made some little dmg
    on start and than stopped war and talked about some win. I am suggesting
    to add option when u start war to choose how much it will last (no
    time, only dmg). For example it will be finished when some allinace
    makes 300k dmg. It could be finished earlier only if both sides want to
    stop it or if one alliance is dissolved.

Suggestion Reason:

I said it is stupid to start war and stop it after two days when you make
    some little dmg and than talk about win...

• As far as alliance gaunlet is concerned I think all official Alliance wars are declared on board's so that option should be ruled out for the gauntlet and the suggestion yes it's a good idea to fix the time of war as the leading player cannot stop at anytime just to win he has to complete the whole war
    God's among men

It's Time ! men must stand to Fight out injustice
  • The option to end war should be there but only for the side which declares the war. If I declare the war I need to have an option to change my mind and end it sooner.

There should be some changes:
    • if I declare a war the second side should'n have possibility to reject it - it's simply illogical;
    • the defenders shouldn't have option to end war.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Draxo wrote:

• if I declare a war the second side should'n have possibility to reject it - it's simply illogical;
    • the defenders shouldn't have option to end war.
    I agree with that 100% :thumbup: But some players who dont like war dont want that... GF dont want to lose them so they dont want to consider such option. They want some balance between warriors and masons. I knew that they wouldnt do that change so I made mild form of that idea...
    U can make suggestion for that and than we can vote but I am not optimistic about that... :(
  • For what reason we have that Gauntlet wars options? In my eyes only for easier managing damages and loss (ok, and better visibility for targets).

At least me and players I know - we'd attack the second side anyway, with or without their accept, so this argument isn't much valid.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Draxo wrote:

At least me and players I know - we'd attack the second side anyway, with or without their accept, so this argument isn't much valid.
    I agree but some players and some people in GF dont think so... Like I said you can make suggestion... You will have my vote :thumbup: