Red vs Blue Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Red vs Blue Event

General Information:

What are you suggesting?
    We all know about Red vs Blue event, Empire vs Rebels. I suggest we make scoreboard, similiar to piracy, because it's not fair that some players participate in this event actively while others do nothing and if they get lucky they get rewards, same as those who were trying really hard in this event. I was talking with some ingame mates, they agreed on me about this matter, hopefuly I will make this simple and clear to read and understand.

So, I suggest prizes should be for top 20/30 players ambrosia if it's possible based on their position (i leave this to gameforge, they choose how much) i know there is similiar suggestion about ambrosia, if that's not possible than it would be good if we get premium like we weer supposed to + resources and others get just premium, because they have to get reward too if they're on winning size, just not much as those who actively participate. Like we in top 20 or 30 get to choose what to spend ambrosia for/or other possibility premium + resources.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?
    it would make this event more active and prizes would be better for those most active

Suggestion Reason:
    Why are you suggesting this? What will it solve/make easier? Think carefully about this one, most suggestions will get heavy critical feedback. Make sure you give a detailed reason and your suggestion solves the issue that you think there is.

Because it's not fair that active event participants gets same reward as those who do nothing.

Render/Image/Screenshot:
    Do you have a picture/render/screenshot of what it might look like? A visual aide always helps an idea come to life.

No pictures...

Special Notes:

This event would be even more fun and active !

Anything else you want to add.

This is my first suggestion, so don't be harsh on me hehe :)
  • Seems like a good idea on paper, but it would be terribly abused with multies (just like piracy) when one has a lot of accounts feeding him. They set all to rebel, and the main guy goes empire. He then just attacks all and bam, 10 or more bases neutralised.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rekt ().

• Rekt wrote:

Seems like a good idea on paper, but it would be terribly abused with multies (just like piracy) when one has a lot of accounts feeding him. They set all to rebel, and the main guy goes empire. He then just attacks all and bam, 10 or more bases neutralised.

You think It's not a thing then just look at this island, it's already a thing without having any real rewards doing it. prntscr.com/albsql

Isn't that illegal ? Ip sharing multis can't have any connection as far as I understood the rules, so you can't pillage your multies, trade or anything...
  • there are so many ways to get around that, the most simple thing is have another guy control those accounts for you. And when they are already there farming pirate points then just joining one side on this event takes little to no effort.

it would be a great idea in a world where multies does not exist tho :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rekt ().

• Just a real example from one live server:
    • alliance with 15 players;
    • each of them has 10 multis (15 x 10 = 150 bases);
    • alliance asks some other players to join the same side and neutralize these bases - it's very easy if there are no units.
    And there's no need even to ask someone else - they can neutralize each other's multis.

As already said above - sounds nice but in reality will be just another kind of piracy.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • It seemed logical, but the multis would just ruin it. Though if the scoring was changed to MS killed while neutralizing bases, I wonder if it would work.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days have passed and unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support