How is demeter and everyone?

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Since the new servers are not crowded and the "fair' players would like to play their own games, they need to solve anyway, that be able to product more and more resources or should they vegetate? This is why the fair players make multis too.
    I don't think, that making multis just for donating is same, than making multis for heavy pirating. The difference is big.
    Btw, you can report him, just because you hate the multis in every viewpoint, but if the GO doesn't find any offense against the rules, then GO wont ban the players, who use multis.
    They see me spammin', they hatin'

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pacific Ocean ().

• Now after people absorbed the shock of multis and the server is finally shaping with big alliances and powers on the field . what do u guys expect in the near future ?

a big server war maybe ? or alliances helping each other to overthrow the "cheaters" ?

either ways i personally think that fun is about to start.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• K1Netic wrote:

Now after people absorbed the shock of multis and the server is finally shaping with big alliances and powers on the field . what do u guys expect in the near future ?

a big server war maybe ? or alliances helping each other to overthrow the "cheaters" ?

either ways i personally think that fun is about to start.

In my experience the server will die out, yes maybe there will be some fights or whatnot ... but slowly but surely people will leave and new people won't come :D

Let's hope that won't be the case here tho