Allow Governor's Residence level 12 but not Palace level 12

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Allow Governor's Residence level 12 but not Palace level 12

General Information:

What are you suggesting?

Allow the Governor's Residence to be raised to Level 12 (but not the Palace).

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

See below.

Suggestion Reason:

Currently there are two forms of government which can introduce corruption: Aristocracy and Oligarchy. The usual means of controlling corruption is to ensure your GRs are a higher level than your Palace. This is not possible if you have 12 towns. The effects of corruption are so severe, especially in towns with large populations, that players effectively cannot use these forms of government. So, to permit this, I suggest allowing players to build GR 12s, but not Palace 12. I suggest that the cost in BM remain static, but the costs of the other resources be doubled from those for GR 11 for a base cost for a GR 12 of BM: 4,743,518 Wine: 2,869,644 Marble: 3,683,332 Crystal: 2,705,088 and Sulphur: 3,684,298.
    Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
    Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
  • While some might argue that implementing this would nerf the negative effects of those governments (let's be honest, that argument will come up) I'd say the cost of the GR upgrades to get to that point is significant enough for there to still be a disadvantage to those government forms since it's not a 'get out of jail free' card at all. So as this suggestion doesn't save work and seem pretty valid, I'll give it a yes vote.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Government forms have disadvantages for a reason. I really hoped that you suggest to make possible upgrade also palace and increase amount of towns....
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • If honestly - no, because also with this additional level I'd just get more total score. It doesn't require additional building spot or something else, just resources. Let's take town wall - there's no big difference for casual player between 40lvl or 48lvl but some people still try get max level because of total score or just to get maximum.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Need hera's help:
    I guess someone already suggested to increase the palace level to 12. And mod forwarded that to GF right?
    Edit:here is the link

And 2nd quartz can you hold that much resources without using the ambrosia?

If not
    Than my vote is NO.

The post was edited 2 times, last by don: Found the link ().

• don wrote:

I guess someone already suggested to increase the palace level to 12. And mod forwarded that to GF right?
    Edit: here is the link

Whoops!..Sorry just been a little distracted with RL...You are correct, in saying that.

A similar suggestion has been suggested and reported to Gameforge. I will need to close this Duplicate suggestion.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support