Thread shut down!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Thread shut down!!

    So Alf Huckem i think his name is has created two threads about the use of multi accounts this week and well surprise surprise they have both been shut down but why!?!?! The first was given a fair amount of time but the second no time at all and i am asking why!? Why do we not have the right to express our feelings and talk amomgst ourselves on the BOARDS designed for us to talk to each other about the god damn game!?!?!? X( X( X( X( X(

    Moved from General Discussion to Here Board Discussion - Hera

    Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Xarius2319 wrote:

    So Alf Huckem i think his name is has created two threads about the use of multi accounts this week and well surprise surprise they have both been shut down but why!?!?! The first was given a fair amount of time but the second no time at all and i am asking why!? Why do we not have the right to express our feelings and talk amomgst ourselves on the BOARDS designed for us to talk to each other about the god damn game!?!?!? X( X( X( X( X(
    I created the first one and it got locked and only because if things dont change and fast then this game is dead and maybe the people locking the topics are active users of multis.
    My alliance is in round 255 of a sea battle because of the multis and gen banks. Hard to fight 5 guys hitting their gen banks to keep up a 200,000 gen score,even with a large alliance that doesnt use gen banks.

    People that know me though know I dont give up fighting cheaters.
    Too bad they keep locking the topics,seems like a lot of folks want to know when something will be done and all we get is it's legal even though it's killing the servers and then we get censored.

    I love this game but I hate the fact that they let it come to this and no one seems to care.

    Pure greed,no one want's you to mess with their multis and thats why the backlash,a blind man could see it. 8-)

    The post was edited 3 times, last by zigmiester ().

  • Round 261 against the multis

    In before the lock. :D

    This is what a 262 round sea battle against multis looks like. Current and ongoing,we expect the iranians to hit their gold banks soon and come at us with fresh 200,000 gen scores but nothing wrong with this,it's all legal.

    Sea battle near cristal
    (20.05.2016 2:51:05)
    lala from cristal, rgodz[NoL] from Greased Pig, Deliverance[NoL] from Worm Overlord, Greased Pig, Pigs Blood, hazrate vahshat[KINGs] from cristal2, coffee shop, cristal3, Hebron, Gambit[NoL] from Greased Pig, Pig Snout, Pigs Blood, Cayenne, BORNA[KINGs] from coffee shop, jack gonjeshge[KINGs] from coffee shop, Hebron, cristal3, N_R_G[KINGs] from coffee shop, Hebron, Casino, cristal2, cristal3, general shref[KINGs] from far caroon, P O L I Z I, GaRsHaSp[KINGs] from Polis, Hebron, cristal2, cristal3
    vs
    Jaraheim[LAW] from Sulphurton LAW, Fletcherbird2[LAW] from Central City, Rigbus[LAW] from Marble jr, Rodney[LAW] from rockout 1 - LAW, Hades, Aires, Delphinus, rockout 3 - LAW, Sinner[LAW] from u got tickled, Salty Tiger[LAW] from Hebron, cristal2, cristal3, Bubbles, Gustavo, Eagle Town, Newton, Dye City, Aubieville, Hi 5, aldrac[LAW] from Hu2, Hu7, Hu3, Hu6, Hu8, Hu4, Hu5, Hu1, Hu0, Krizminjo[LAW] from Krizmopolis, Krizmograd, hot-n-nasty, Krizmograd, Krizmascity, Krizmas, Krizmastown, Haribda, Krizmascity, Krizmaville, Krizmaburg, Krizmaland, Peregrin, Duck Commander[LAW] from Lithos, Kalupto, Matrix[LAW] from Matrix HQ, Matrix - RX1, Matrix - RX2, Bubbles, Matrix - RX3, Matrix - CX, Matrix - WX, Matrix - WX1, Chuck Norris[LAW] from u got tickled, polis2, pools, hot-n-nasty, udiehere, cristal2, victoria, otter, Crama 1 RO LAW, predator, thunderstruck, aruplw[LAW] from Crama 1 RO LAW, Crama 2 RO LAW, LAW-Paros, LAW-Pentelikon, LAW-Vrilissos, Thorfinn[LAW] from u got tickled, Egilsstadir LAW, Dalvik LAW, Myvatn LAW, Ragnarþing, Gullfos LAW, Akureyri LAW, Keflavik LAW, Seythisfjorthur, Vestmannaeyja, mike64[LAW] from Polis, Stone 3, Wine 1, Stone 1, yarad[LAW] from CINNALON-LAW, u got tickled

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship...........................958(-4690) - Ram Ship..........................4277(-3690)
    Fire Ship...........................11(-1500) - Fire Ship..........................642(-5706)
    Catapult Ship..........................81(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................76(-0)
    Mortar Ship..........................480(-24) - Mortar Ship..........................1776(-0)
    Steam Ram..........................496(-2253) - Steam Ram.........................2209(-1653)
    Rocket Ship........................558(-1118) - Rocket Ship.........................213(-919)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat.........................893(-109)
    Paddle Speedboat......................626(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.....................2201(-0)
    Tender.................................90(-0) - Tender................................366(-0)
    Ballista Ship.........................157(-0) - Ballista Ship..........................54(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.....................158(-492) - Balloon Carrier.....................448(-454)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals............................-132439.6 - Generals..............................-134145
    Offensive points.....................335362.5 - Defence points.........................331099
    Damage Received.......................6621980 - Damage Received.......................6707250
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The post was edited 2 times, last by zigmiester ().

  • It's not cheating if it's legal.

    Game rules are different from board rules. You can't open a thread to "continue" a thread that a mod closed. That's why another one open gets closed right away.

    I don't want to see your discussion continue on this thread, otherwise it'll also be closed.
  • Mogwai® wrote:

    It's not cheating if it's legal.

    Game rules are different from board rules. You can't open a thread to "continue" a thread that a mod closed. That's why another one open gets closed right away.

    I don't want to see your discussion continue on this thread, otherwise it'll also be closed.
    Expect the game to die then,it's the honest guys wanting this stopped but I guess you use multi's also.figures.The games dead and after the cheating iranians on beta finish they will be the only ones left.Gen scores of 6 million??????

    Only reason they shut these threads down is because they run multis,I would bet money on it.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by zigmiester ().

  • zigmiester wrote:

    people locking the topics are active users of multis.

    I can assure you zigmiester I do not have Multiple accounts on any server.
    FYI: I have one account and that account is on Alpha, when the merge happened I set my other accounts I had on a couple of other servers to deletion. I personally do not have the time to have more than one account, so please do not plant seeds of suspicion and assume that everyone has Multi Accounts.


    Xarius2319 I find it interesting that you opened this thread considering I did see on one of your post where you yourself were saying: ...maybe we should call it a day on the multi account shizzle....

    Anyways as for closing of threads, there are reasons given when a thread is closed.
    Also its much nicer for if a thread is closed...to send a PM to the moderator who closed it.

    Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..


    Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

    Board Rules | Support
  • -Hera- wrote:

    zigmiester wrote:

    people locking the topics are active users of multis.

    I can assure you zigmiester I do not have Multiple accounts on any server.
    FYI: I have one account and that account is on Alpha, when the merge happened I set my other accounts I had on a couple of other servers to deletion. I personally do not have the time to have more than one account, so please do not plant seeds of suspicion and assume that everyone has Multi Accounts.


    Xarius2319 I find it interesting that you opened this thread considering I did see on one of your post where you yourself were saying: ...maybe we should call it a day on the multi account shizzle....

    Anyways as for closing of threads, there are reasons given when a thread is closed.
    Also its much nicer for if a thread is closed...to send a PM to the moderator who closed it.
    Looks like someone hit the gen bank! I'll go untill I cant build anymore ships,my last gasp at helping save the game from the cheaters.Then let it die a quick death. 266 rounds now into the sea battle fighting multis that can create 100,000 gen a day. Why the go's wont do anything about fleet contact is beyond me,they have the tools to check.


    9m 00s (en route) 4:01:51 0%
    2320 Ships
    Hebron
    (GaRsHaSp)
    cristal
    (lala)

    1000 steam rams,600 rockets,600 speed paddles,120 carriers,someone visited the iranian generals bank.

    I'm a good fighter,been on the server since 2008,I will take this to 1000 rounds with honest fighters with no multis,the one's the king's are intent on farming. They may get more damage but I dont care.
    They cant fix this then the games dead Jim,merge as many servers as you want.

    I will leave with a heavy heart. :(

    Wasted 4 days of my life so far in this battle,this is what you can expect with the iranians and their gen banks.

    Enjoy folks,enjoy Go's. 8-)


    We took this stand because if honest people dont beat the cheaters....then they win. I will post the cr when it hits 1000 rounds.I will take it to 1000 rounds. 8-)


    Zig out.

    The post was edited 6 times, last by zigmiester ().

  • This isn't a part 3 thread. If you want to discuss a battle on beta, the Beta CR board is a great place. If you want general discussion about a CR you can do so and Game discussion.

    However, I don't want to see post after post of you accusing someone of cheating. Specially insinuating that staff here is cheating. That's against board rules.

    If they are still playing, then it's safe to assume that there's not enough evidence yet of them doing something against the rules. The rules clearly state they are allowed more then one account. The rules allow a person to sell troops to someone else. That's a greatdiscussion if we are all willing to sit down and have the civil discussion, not go about claiming the world will end.


    This thread is closed and a word of warning, I will be watching closely and warn anyone who trolls in the future.