Welcome to Pi, newcomers!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Welcome to Pi, newcomers!

Enjoy our world of pure anarchy!

Choom

Pi-BANE
    "Although you consider us the enemy, these conclusions are flawed. We are your salvation.
    We bring you peace...a peace built upon OUR social framework."
  • L.D. and Cassie its good to see you again =)

Atlantisreborn wrote:

Welcome and feel free to drop applications to join BANE.

feel free to join bane? will that stop your slow boat tactic designed to keep the new players moving here from sigma from moving to their new islands? you come here acting nice with your words and begging for soldiers to join you but your past and current actions have shown us all your other face vent, i like most all the folks in bane, i liked bane omikron especially when things were done a bit better at the top under cassie, but you vent, you lied to me(even about something small)and i dont like lies or the mouths that spew them forth. i dont blame you for snm and their abundance of foolishness on sigma pretending to be a bane,,,,, but the lie you can not deny.....you will bear that mark from here forward in my eyes.

p.s. vent, your crew was quick (5 mins after logging into pi slow boats began), i was quicker, my towns are all moved. i am far from being frustrated though, i took it as a personal compliment,vent and the mighty bane pi looking to gain some advantage over me out of fear, thats how i saw it anyways. you are wise, i dont think most of these new folks are coming to pi to help you fight vn vent, especially since you threatened most of them to not come to pi in the first place, you got to think a bit farther ahead when you run you gums dude. lol =)

edit: werbal warn -you can not call people liars - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• let me jar your memory, i was the dude that killed your ships in sigma,left, made fun of and beat up on your sorry crew ect.. you remember now ? you remembered me plenty when you was offering me acct after acct to fight for you in pi,,,, you think you look good in front of your crew acting a big shot here? most of them remember me i bet, is your mind so fried that you dont now? as far as im concerned all this made you look more like what you are, a boy who dont know what the truth means.
    say what you want, your words have no weight and are meaningless to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Varnus Maximus ().

• Good to see you are still playing Varnus Maximus.

I don't know, or care, what feuds happened in Sigma. But that server is now gone, and now its time for a fresh start on Pi.

Alpha - The Wolverines Diplomat

Pi - The Wild Ones
  • Welcome to Pi new people.

I love the dispute between Vent and Varnus, I feel like I am watching movie full of dramas. :love:

I wish for a happy ending with a kiss in the lips :D

Alpha - R U Nervous?
    Beta -
    Dump
    Pi - BANE of Pi
    Rho - Nato-Force

The post was edited 1 time, last by brother a-z ().

• Varnus Maximus wrote:

let me jar your memory, i was the dude that killed your ships in sigma,left, made fun of and beat up on your sorry crew ect.. you remember now ? you remembered me plenty when you was offering me acct after acct to fight for you in pi,,,, you think you look good in front of your crew acting a big shot here? most of them remember me i bet, is your mind so fried that you dont now? as far as im concerned all this made you look more like what you are, a boy who dont know what the truth means.
    say what you want, your words have no weight and are meaningless to me.

Many make such claims everyday. Do you expect me to write down their names?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlantisreborn ().

• sharpe12 wrote:

Yes welcome newbies.

If you're looking for alliance remember,
    Joining Bane is a pain
    Where as you can join Xip in a pip.

(Sorry couldn't help myself, using every opportunity I have to rhyme.)

What a nice surprise to see you here, Sharpe.

I still remember the days when we were on Ypsilon. I was the Diplomat of TLH, the largest alliance, and you were in Royal. We taught some very good lessons to an obnoxious, compulsive-lying coward who throned himself as "King".

Sadly, Ypsilon soon got merged, and I lost contact to most of my former acquaintances. It's great to see you again.

P.S. Please tell members of XIP that I still have a bunch to CT slots. My IGN is Pony, just like old times.