- Feature – Barbarian Fleet
- Successful raids on barbarian villages of level 10 and above provide a chance to loot part of a sea chart.
- After collecting 6 pieces of the chart, the barbarian fleet appears on the world map.
- The fleet is transporting resources which players can loot by launching an attack and defeating their warships.
- Transporting the loot back to town does not require any merchant ships. Players simply need to select the town where the goods should be transported.
- The level and loot from the barbarian fleet depend on the level of the player's largest barbarian village.
- Similar to the barbarian villages, each player sees their own barbarian fleet on the world map, i.e. no other player can steal the opportunity from them. The disadvantage, of course, is that players cannot be supported in the fight by their friends or their alliance.
- Once this version has gone live, players receive a complete sea chart after their first victory against a barbarian village (level 10 or above). Afterwards they will have to put the sea chart together by collecting the individual pieces of the map.
- Pieces of the sea chart can also be purchased for Ambrosia from the ‘Shady Merchant’ in the barbarian villages.
You'll Never Walk Alone