The Renegades -RNG- Recruiting Thread

• Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Renegades -RNG- Recruiting Thread

Requirements for joining The Renegades
    ~~~ More than 10.000 points ~~~
    ~~~ Be close to our area ~~~

What we offer
    - Responsable Leadership ready to train/inform/help every member -
    - High activity and friendly members with a lot of experience in Ikariam -
    - A great team to be part of -

Edited - Alliance Changed Name from Elmo 2 to Renegades - 12.08.16 - @Krais
  • I personally have left many alliances in many games just because the leadership isnt helpful or because the members are not active . but once i joined ELMO2 i think that this probability is far from happening. the leadership is made from experienced and friendly players who gave me and other new players a chance to be guided through our Ikariam experience . which is not the same for other alliances in the server .. the members in ELMO2 are mostly active and helpful in both peace with the trades and CTs as well as guidance and in war with their land and sea units .

The alliance is getting organised in a way that gives all new and existing members a chance to be leaders in their own way and interests whether they are interested in joining combat and wars or in diplomacy and trades they will definitly find themselves in the alliance .

I suggest you give it a try .
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• the alliance ELMO is now a new reformed better version of what it was , in addition to collecting all the better players from the two ELMO alliances , we now are constantly on a reformation system where all members have the right to vote for new leaders from our current members and replace the old ones ; even though i believe that we have some of the best leaders on the server, we are always looking to keep going ahead on quick steps to the top.

ELMO is not a "farming" alliance anymore , we r constantly looking for great active warriors and for new honorable challengers to fight against.

we r creating a rising unstoppable force in the world of Demeter , a reformed "warring" ELMO is rising that will be suitable for warriors . if u think u can fight along side us and join in one of our fighting squads then go ahead and submit ur application today as we will be glad to welcome new brave warriors to our family.

------------------
    Home Secretary -- K1Netic
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• Hello everyone,

our alliance's name has been changed to The Renegades or -RNG-
    -
    looking forward to meeting u all in game.

• Are you bored of how Quite Demeter has become ? Do you wanna make a change and influence the whole server with your presence ? Are you looking to join one of the top alliances that has some of the best players on the server ? Are you looking for a place where you can play the game ur own way with only activity as a guidline ?

The Renegades, The 2nd ranked in Demeter ,can be the alliance you are looking for.
    we too are looking for influencial, active , and unique players like yourself !

Send your request now and let us change the future of Demeter together !