A new alliance is formed

• Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• A new alliance is formed

1. Alliance Name: It's Only A Game
    2. Alliance Tag: IOAG
    3. Founder(s) of Alliance or her Leader(s): Rasta Vampire
    4. Contact person(s) or diplomat(s): TBA presently founder
    5. Current Rank of Alliance: 85th
    6. Brief description of Alliance: It's Only A Game ! ... Or Is IT ? When we are GOOD no one remembers... When we are BAD no one forgets

IDEAOLOGY
    Active players who are free to play their own game in their own style
    who Will participate in any and all alliance conflicts
    Fighters, Pillager/Pirates, Bankers, Traders are all welcome
    NOT a FARM
    Continued growth and development to better your account is essential

STATEMENT
    We will not just accept anyone on application
    If your application to join is BLANK or just says Hi or Hi can i join
    It will be rejected
    Applicants will be required to tell us something about themselves
    and why they want to join us

DECLARATION
    We are a Democratic alliance
    On requesting to join us your player details will be checked
    If we are satisfied we will send you an application form
    Return the application and our members will vote on your application

HISTORY/EXPERIENCE
    Rasta Vampire

Began Ikariam in Alpha server in Feb 2008 under the IGN Reggaeman and still playing presently as Reggaeman and a member of [SOF] Alpha
    Second account merged in Alpha under the IGN Rasta Vampire member of Wolverines [ -W- ]

General of [HPR] Alpha ( IGN Reggaeman )
    Home Secretary of [ALINC] Alpha ( IGN Reggaeman )
    Leader of [ALINC] Alpha ( IGN Reggaeman )

Leader of [ALINC] Omikron ( IGN rasta vampire )

Leader of [ALINC] Ny ( IGN Reggaeman )

Member of [RAS] Rho ( IGN Gangster )

Member of [NWOLF] Chi ( IGN Gangster )

HISTORY

IOAG ... It's Only A Game

A good friend of mine ingame played under the IGN Redrow
    He lived only a few miles away from me in real life and due to the nature of our different employments
    We never had the opportunity to meet in real life
    Redrow started the game later than i did and appeared on my islands in Alpha
    I recruited him into HPR alliance
    After i left HPR and joined ALINC Redrow continued on in HPR and at one point was the General himself and eventually the leader of HPR

Redrow also had an opportunity to join ALINC but declined to join and instead he handed over leadership of HPR broke away and formed IOAG

IOAG was simply an alliance for players that ikariam was literally just "only a game", a place where those not really serious about the game could join play at leisure with no pressure

After the demise of ALINC through lack of activity and loss of members ALINC rebranded as ReINC but with a falling membership reduced to only 12 members

IOAG suffered similar fate as did many alliances in alpha at the time

Redrow unfortunately was stricken with a terminal ilness and at times was not well enough to play or lead IOAG

A deal was struck and ReINC and IOAG merged and branded together under the TAG IOAG with leadership passed to me Reggaeman.. the deal was that the alliance played under the IOAG TAG which would remain as long as Redrow was alive and continued to play

Redrow's activity was less and less and there were periods were he was too ill and didnt appear for days but he was stubborn and when he was able he logged in

There came a point in time that suddenly Redrow didnt log in and his account eventually became inactive and finally ghosted

There was no way of contacting Redrow or his family and it was assumed that Redrow had finally been consumed by the illness and that he was no longer with us

Memberships continued to decline and despite the merge of the two alliances the membership through inactivity dwindled yet again down to just 9 members

Handing leadership over the alliance rebranded back under the TAG ReINC

Out of respect for and in memory of Redrow May you rest in peace

I hereby ressurect the IOAG alliance...

BUT this time....
    In the spirit of ALINC
  • UPDATE

Membeship Increased now standing at 8 members (more to follow)

Current Rank of Alliance: 18th

Alliance page updated:
    Two words capitalised
    Headline .::MOTTO::. included
    General Updated

Contact person(s) or Diplomat(s): Presently Leader/Founder
    Diplomat and Home Secretary Positions still vacant

Recruitment is ON

The post was edited 1 time, last by RastaVampire ().

• Well I dont know if i'm more embarrased to post this or IF 3YAG should be more embarrased that a small alliance of 8 member established only 2 weeks ago has reached a higher position in the offensive points highscore than an alliance with over 189 members who have been fighting a war for 6 months

Recruitment is still ON

See Previous posts for requirements and information
  • Exactly Xarius

an alliance who who has 189 members and supposedly is at war and has been for 6 months should have an offensive points score similar to that of the the top 3 alliances

a small 8 member alliance should not generate in two weeks a score higher than that of a 189 member alliance

but there it is

call it propaganda if you will .... The point of the post as an ex member of 3YAG myself is mainly for humour but also for embarrassement as well as drawing our attention to possible recruits who might want to join this small band of misfits in this new alliance who are looking to expand and make its place in the server

The post was edited 2 times, last by RastaVampire ().

• I only have a 10k GS so for an N-F member fairly low, and PARS are just using gen banks so are carried by the ridiculous players hitting us with 1 million GS every week but yes, no matter the drop in your score!!! If your in such a big alliance as 3yag it should never be that low to so few members!!

Also wanna say there are some great fighters in 3YAG and active ones at that but you can see how many members they are carrying there, players that more than likely dont contribute anything to them!

Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xarius ().

• UPDATE

Membeship Increased now standing at 11 members (more to follow)

Current Rank of Alliance: 18th

Contact person(s) or Diplomat(s): Presently Leader/Founder
    Home Secretary: Position appointed to but not yet accepted by A N U B I S
    Diplomat: Position still vacant

Recruitment is ON

A number of members waiting to come in to the alliance have been delayed

Apparently there are a number of LEECHES in 3YAG who refuse to donate
    this has led to a conflict between them and the players waiting to come into IOAG
    Our new members in waiting would have liked to have sorted the situation out and not brought baggage
    However despite a 1 v 1 situation approved by the 3YAG Diplomat
    3YAG members cant even honour an agreement and have members attacking our new members in waIting defending LEECHES and delaying their arrival

Looks like IOAG will be getting its first conflict sooner than we anticipated

You know who is not you know where right now
    Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reggaeman ().

• UPDATE

Membeship Increased now standing at 15 members (still more to follow) we are growing

Current Rank of Alliance: 16th

Contact person(s) or Diplomat(s): Presently Leader/Founder RastaVampire
    Home Secretary: Position appointed to but not yet accepted by A N U B I S
    Diplomat: Position appointed but not yet accepted by ZENNEZ

Recruitment is still ON

Fancy a Challenge ? Fancy a change ?

Join us

• UPDATE

Current Rank of Alliance: 16th

Alliance page updated to reflect leadership

Members have now accepted leadership posts

Leader: RastaVampire
    Diplomat: ZENNEZ
    Home Secretary: A N U B I S
    General: LORD INFAMOUS

Recruitment is ON check the stats below.. millionaires club here we come

YOU come and be part of it ... join US

Alliance offensive highscore

CUT-U declared war and began fighting Iranians on June 21 according to the board post

3YAG have been fighting a war against the Iranians since ... erm... well the beginning of the year according to their own statements and circulars, They are the place to be so their recruitment drive tells us

IOAG formed a month ago and began fightng 3 weeks ago

The highscore tells a different story

The post was edited 3 times, last by Reggaeman ().

• Some CR's would be nice to see, not saying you all arent good fighters, but your offensive score seems pretty high and maybe your just hitting inactive Iranians with a massive GS??

I know at least one of the iranian banks came out of vmode recently and if you happened to know the where the units were it would be very easy to take off a mass amounts of units with no retaliation :thumbup:

Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Iranian Bank came out of v mode and lost all his units as his gold dropped because he didnt log in

Sure there are some inactive hits... but a lot are active hits...

BUT not against Iranians

this isnt a war or CR thread its an alliance introduction with updates and recruiting comments

I'm sure if any member wants to post CRs on the boards they will do ... but i post those stats just to have a dig at 3YAG LOL

But isn't it Ironic that two large alliances who are at .. "WAR" .. have low offensive points

While a very small alliance with a small number of members.. you can see who in the players highscore for offensive points .. have more points than they do in a considerably less time.. ignore the average that's irrelevant... it's the score that is my point

If these alliances are at .. "WAR" .. especially in the time frame one in particular elledges, then wouldn#t you expect a score more like the top 3 alliances in the offensive points?

And if you want to know if i can fight ... ask your General

As for the rest of the members contributing to the offensive points... IOAG is an alliance of like minded individuals

The post was edited 2 times, last by Reggaeman ().

• UPDATE

Current Rank of Alliance: 12th

Slight alteration to leadership posts

Alliance page updated to reflect leadership

Leader: RastaVampire
    Diplomat: Loki
    Home Secretary: A N U B I S

Recruitment is ON

• UPDATE

Current Rank of Alliance: 10th

Membership now stands at 20 members

Leader: Rasta Vampire

Home Secretary: ANUBIS

I must say that it was expected to be difficult to establish a new alliance in an already established server and that it would take time to build an alliance

There are some who were in the belief it would never happen, that we would not survive, that we would not find members and establish ourselves

above all odds and as outsiders it has been quite to the contrary

Where others have removed members for not being suitable, where individuals did not fit

with us the waifs and strays have found comfort and the band of misfits have found to fit well with us where elsewhere they did not

I believe that we are now established in this server and can rightly call ourselves an alliance

Fighting a war that has not officially been declared but a war nontheless that has been declared and forced upon us the AGGRESSORS who dared to insinuate that in fact it was we who were the bullies have reduced in number from 196 members to 151 members while we have grown from just 8 to 20

while they previously claimed to to have been fighting a war but their offensive points showed otherwise... their offensive points have not much bettered

Not to gloat or to brag but in a short space of time our offensive points have continued to grow as we continue to grow

We are still recruiting and still accepting new membership for those that wish to join us and accept new challenges

Beware....If you think you can hide under the umbrella out of the rain... Think again

We will throw you out into the river if you dont fit

Membership with us requires you to go through an application process which also involves filling in an application form, if accepted after our application process is completed you will still be on probation and scrutinized

Only the most active need apply

• UPDATE

Current Rank of Alliance: 9th

Membership: 25

Leader: Rasta Vampire

Home Secretary: IamX

General: Vendon Kuqi

Leadership changes may be temporary may be permanent who knows ?

real life intervenes and circumstances require change from time to time

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reggaeman ().