One island wonder gets whacked

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• For starters, why do you keep referring to "Larry" like he is not you.All one has to do is click on your past posts to find out that you are indeed Larry.
    Second, I don't find you very dedicated at all and in my opinion, quite lazy.You have failed to maintain an adequate military, failed to get the proper miracles, and failed in your attempts to stop me from farming you.In fact, your latest tactic of stopping almost all of your production, converting everything to crystal, and burning it up through experiments pretty much means that you have given up.Are you not the one who used to brag about your 'production" ? You have built a poorly designed edifice to point gathering.It was great when nobody bothered you, but it all came apart when someone(much much smaller)attacked you.Now you find yourself keeping the minimum resources because you cannot stop me from taking them. And for those of you who think that he can help his alliance, he has no trading posts or black markets.He is merely a 47 million point piece of fluff.

Battle for Marble Mine 3
    Battle for Marble Mine 3
    (28.10.2016 6:26:35)
    plum from Hobby Pig
    vs
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Marble Mine 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................352(-6) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: plum

Losers: The Larry[ΦPRO]

The town Marble Mine 3 has been pillaged by plum. The following resources have been stolen: 76,140

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Marble Mine 3
    Battle for Marble Mine 3
    (28.10.2016 7:30:20)
    plum from Hobby Pig
    vs

Hoplite................................44(-6) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
    Generals.................................-8.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................21
    Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Marble Mine 3 has been pillaged by plum. The following resources have been stolen: 78,880

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Marble Mine 3
    Battle for Marble Mine 3
    (28.10.2016 8:41:18)
    plum from Hobby Pig
    vs

Hoplite................................94(-6) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0) - .............................................

The town Marble Mine 3 has been pillaged by plum. The following resources have been stolen: 66,043

Battle for Marble Mine 4
    Battle for Marble Mine 4
    (28.10.2016 16:26:11)
    plum from Hobby Pig
    vs
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Marble Mine 4

Hoplite................................44(-6) - .............................................

The town Marble Mine 4 has been pillaged by plum. The following resources have been stolen: 78,430

I have a bunch more all about the same.Now let me ask the audience something.If you had a 47 million point account would you let a 650k point player(less than half of that when it started) pillage you endlessly ?? Dedication Larry ? Dedicated to being a farm I say.
  • When you have build everything there is to build, there is not much left to do than to build up your gold so that you can use your big account to do whatever you want. Perhaps you think that it is because of your doing, but let me be the one to burst that bubble....i am at that point now.

as for pillaging me, that is only because i let you. Its not endless though. Endless would mean years and years. I can, however, block your towns and ports endlessly if i choose so. Your weak and undedicated defense has proven that already 2 times, even with your 3 forges and your use of the colossus several times :) Those were the times that i decided to take notice of you.

btw, did you notice that i gained more than a mill in score during your time of attacks? :rolleyes:

This is me talking with my sMOD-voice.
    If you believe my voice to be in error, please contact me by PM.

The post was edited 8 times, last by Dutch01 ().

• You scored a lot of points because you needed to rid yourself of goods by using experiments.As for the buildings, you still have a lot of building to do, you just have not figured out the correct ones yet.You slowly are figuring things out, but you still have a long way to go.
  • I never did get the title of this thread though...

anyway,

For somebody who claims to know all about warfare, and about me (read: Plum), he surely knows...lol. 8|
    3 forges at hand, 1 colossus, and defending himself with only steam-ram ships and without Sulpur Carabineers... Right, we are dealing with a true animal :thumbsup:

To get things straight, i never did something to provoke him. Plum just decided to attack for reasons of...well...i think attention. I remember his first message to me: "Are you ready to surrender to me yet ?
    " and:
    "I am also obligated to teach you how to fight.Or at least try to.You can thank me for that also."

offcourse, you can...

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Hobby Pig
    (01.11.2016 14:28:34)
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Wineyard 3
    vs
    plum from Hobby Pig

Ram Ship..............................73(-57) - Ram Ship...............................0(-82)
    Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-84)
    Steam Ram.............................86(-49) - Steam Ram..............................0(-55)
    Rocket Ship...........................41(-39) - Rocket Ship.............................8(-5)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-10) - Paddle Speedboat.......................63(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................22(-0)
    Tender..................................4(-0) - Tender.................................11(-0)
    Diving Boat.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-2729 - Generals..............................-3751.6
    Offensive points.........................9379 - Defence points.........................6822.5
    Damage Received........................136450 - Damage Received........................187580
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: The Larry[ΦPRO]

Losers: plum

125 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Hobby Pig

105 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Hobby Pig

79 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Hobby Pig

As plum did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Hobby Pig
    (02.11.2016 11:50:53)
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Wineyard 3
    vs
    plum from Hobby Pig

............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-286)
    Gyrocopter............................50(-10) - Gyrocopter............................22(-28)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15)
    Mortar.................................40(-5) - Mortar.................................0(-46)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................150(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................49(-41) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-608.2 - Generals..............................-1983.4
    Offensive points.......................4958.5 - Defence points.........................1520.5
    Damage Received.........................30410 - Damage Received.........................99971
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

The town Hobby Pig has been pillaged by The Larry[ΦPRO]. The following resources have been stolen: 39,220 Building material, 4,580 Wine, 40,562 Marble, 801 Crystal glass, 7,100 Sulphur

plum's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Damson
    (04.11.2016 23:21:39)
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Elm_brook II
    vs
    plum from Damson

Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-21)
    Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................55(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-504
    Offensive points.........................1260 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................25200
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

200 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Damson

plum's fleet was completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Redheart
    (08.11.2016 0:09:32)
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Ash_cliFF
    vs
    plum from Redheart

Steam Ram.............................142(-0) - Steam Ram.............................78(-46)
    Ram Ship..............................113(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................66(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................61(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-1104
    Offensive points.........................2760 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................55200
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

391 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Redheart

plum's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Redheart
    (08.11.2016 17:28:20)
    The Larry[ΦPRO] from Mediolanum
    vs
    plum from Redheart

Steam Ram.............................137(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-31)
    Ram Ship..............................113(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................61(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................56(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-744
    Offensive points.........................1860 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................37200

376 units from The Larry[ΦPRO] are blocking the port entrance to Redheart

plum's fleet was completely destroyed.

...for the moment, i hold all his ports hostage...again.

This is me talking with my sMOD-voice.
    If you believe my voice to be in error, please contact me by PM.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dutch01 ().

• The End of Larry

Battle for Marble Mine 3
    Battle for Marble Mine 3
    (27.02.2017 10:50:59)
    plum from Polis
    vs
    from Marble Mine 3

Spearman...............................14(-6) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-3.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
    Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: Deleted player

The town Marble Mine 3 has been pillaged by plum. The following resources have been stolen: 39,505 , 8,949 , 39,654 , 1,948

plum's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2017 10:50:59)

This and dozens more(it is Larry, now deleted) of the same.Yes, the end result has finally occurred, Larry is gone.He constructed an indefensible account and although large in points, never really stood a chance.He had the easy life apparently on other servers, but on Rho, there are no free rides.