Your troops have been reported missing.

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • If all your units die in the 1st round you don't get a report ... it just says they went missing. :)

    Happens when you send only a few units like 1 spearman and they hit a wall, or an army behind it.
  • unless its a glitch which is very unlikely i cant explain, 100 spear men is enough no matter what the force to get you a CR, as for their force dont rule out an ally being there!!

    But i cant explain that if you have 100% sent 100 spear men you should get a CR :thumbdown:

    Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Xarius wrote:

    unless its a glitch which is very unlikely i cant explain, 100 spear men is enough no matter what the force to get you a CR, as for their force dont rule out an ally being there!!

    But i cant explain that if you have 100% sent 100 spear men you should get a CR :thumbdown:


    thnx!
    i'll try to find out what's wrong!
    may be an opera browser problem!
    just for being sure: are you on linux or any other OS? is it related to linux?
  • 100 spearman can easily die, even 100 hops :) no bug there. Even if it was a bug I'm 100% sure it wouldn't be related to browser. But it's NOT a bug :)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Rekt ().

  • No i run windows, not many use linux ha shouldn't make a difference though as this is a browser game and i presume your using firefox, chrome or IE??

    Agreed very unlikely to be a bug but didnt know 100 spears could die instantly? What server you on? Whats the GS of the player and his alliance players?

    Perhaps a much bigger player has their army stationed there? :)

    Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Xarius ().

  • Xarius wrote:

    No i run windows, not many use linux ha shouldn't make a difference though as this is a browser game and i presume your using firefox, chrome or IE??

    Agreed very unlikely to be a bug but didnt know 100 spears could die instantly? What server you on? Whats the GS of the player and his alliance players?

    Perhaps a much bigger player has their army stationed there? :)



    i use "Arch" linux with "Opera-developer v.40" :P 8-)
    i didn't know that 100 spears could die instantly! 8| :thumbdown: on RHO!
    he has around 6K and i have the same!(but before attacking checked his town he hasn't had any army in that town) and he is not a member of any alliance!
  • @Ultimate TRON did you find out why this was happening? It's been happening to me today. I attacked 2 different players with a full field of troops across land and got no combat report only "Your troops have been reported missing." but my troops reappear in my occupied town immediately, so they havent been scattered. It just makes no sense. I have raised with support but wondered if anyone knows why this is happening while I wait to get a response from them.

    I'm also playing on Rho. :S
    RHO - pITCH Bleach (-Pb) - Diplomat - IGN Sting

  • Kelz wrote:

    @Ultimate TRON did you find out why this was happening? It's been happening to me today. I attacked 2 different players with a full field of troops across land and got no combat report only "Your troops have been reported missing." but my troops reappear in my occupied town immediately, so they havent been scattered. It just makes no sense. I have raised with support but wondered if anyone knows why this is happening while I wait to get a response from them.

    I'm also playing on Rho. :S

    you received your whole army??
    or only your artillery ?

    may i ask what was your full battlefield army?

    because yes as above stated , this happens when you loses the battle in 1 round.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by don ().

  • I think I got them all back, I didn't record exactly what I sent to what reappeared as I had scouting missions going at the same time. I definitely got all the mortars, wouldn't have noticed if a few hops had died though. I sent roughly this:

    84 marksmen
    290 swords
    300 hoplites
    60 gyros
    30 mortars
    RHO - pITCH Bleach (-Pb) - Diplomat - IGN Sting

  • Kelz wrote:

    I think I got them all back, I didn't record exactly what I sent to what reappeared as I had scouting missions going at the same time. I definitely got all the mortars, wouldn't have noticed if a few hops had died though. I sent roughly this:

    84 marksmen
    290 swords
    300 hoplites
    60 gyros
    30 mortars


    contact draxo or iotsak and give them your details. along with the other details , they will check.