Can't deploy troops or ships from one town to another

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• iPhone app bug

General Data
      Trade port bug - after selecting destination town in trade port, it gets stuck in loading. Also it happens when trying to select troops to send for pillaging barbarians and players in Island view. But sometimes going back and reselecting works.

Browser (+full version data): ikariam for iPhone 6S+ version 1.10.1
      Extensions:
      Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: yes, deleted app and reinstalled twice rebooting phone each time.
      A summary: after last app update the problems began

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: all servers
      Player-ID:
      InGame Name: all accounts affected using phone

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mirabeau ().

• Thanks for the details, however I still couldn't reproduce.

Maybe you can provide exact steps what and how did you do?
      Also - did you have active Poseidon, Hermes or Sea Chart archive?
      Does the bug appear always or just sometimes?

Thank you! :)
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • Ok update. I got it to work only twice. Only worked sending to a new polis. And after sending once, when I tried to click on the town again, it didn't work. Ugh. This is really putting a damper on my ika. Hope the next update fixes it. Thanks
    • Can't deploy troops or ships from one town to another

General Data
      A summary of the bug:

Hi, I recently got an android mobile, Infocus M260, it runs on Android Lolipop 5.1 version.

I noticed that I can't deploy neither troops nor ships from one town to another.. It doesn't matter whether it is own/allied or occupied town.
      I just can't move my troops or ships, not even when I am trying to pillage/block port etc..

Server/World: Rho (it also happens in other servers I play)
      Player-ID: 53963 (also happens in case of my multis too)
      InGame Name: Kretos
      City-ID: 105398 (happens in all my towns, allied towns, occupied towns. when deploying, when pillaging - or trying to do all those thing)
      Exact ingame time or time frame and date:

Important:
      - What Tablet/Mobile Phone used (exact reference)? Infocus M260

- Which operating system version? Android version? iOS? Lolipop 5.1

- Which browser and which browser version? Ikariam Mobile App

Other/Further Information: I think all are described, if I missed something, let me know and I will describe those.

Screenshot:
    • Same situation for Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge AND my Asus Nexus 7 tablet.

It does the same thing, hangs up just before you can move your troops or load your transports.

It usually is okay on the SAME DEVICE if you use the browser.

Of note, I have found that if I go back and re push pillage or transport, it does work after 5-6 tries.
    • I have experienced this personally with pillage missions - need at least 2 or 3 tries.

What about your internet connection quality - do all other things work / load fine?
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

(c) Albert Einstein
    • Hi everyone, like Antikythera pm'ed me..

The solve is, you go to the apps management, and clear the app data..

My problem is solved, thanks Anti..

Guys, please clear app data and try again.. :thumbsup:

one more question, can you guys use the premium building list in mobile app? I will make another thread for it if needed, just asking if you guys can do that in mobile app?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarberas ().

• can you guys use the premium building list in mobile app? I will make another thread for it if needed, just asking if you guys can do that in mobile app?
      Unfortunately Premium Plus isn''t supported in mobile app yet.

(c) Albert Einstein
    • Sarberas wrote:

Hi everyone, like Antikythera pm'ed me..

The solve is, you go to the apps management, and clear the app data..

My problem is solved, thanks Anti..

Guys, please clear app data and try again.. :thumbsup:

one more question, can you guys use the premium building list in mobile app? I will make another thread for it if needed, just asking if you guys can do that in mobile app?

Regrettably, the clearing of app data hasn't completely solved my problem.. it still lags a lot sometimes.. still can't transport resources through trade post, it can only be done through island view.

Also, sometimes it is also lagging when I try to send troops/ships in island view, even after clearing mobile data.. I will try to uninstall reinstall ikariam mobile.. and share my experience soon.

Please mods don't close this thread, for the time being..
    • Okay, so I have uninstalled and reinstalled the ikariam mobile app.. but the loading screen problem previously mentioned.. is still at large.. sometimes it works nicely, but sometimes it keeps loading..

any solution guys? anyone else having same problem? how do you overcome it? Please share.. the ikariam app is partially useless to me for the time being.. :pinch:
    • it did happen to me before . it got fixed easily though once i restated my internet router . its probably something with ur connection or operator.
      "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• Mobile app issue. Can't move my units to Target island

General Data

Browser (+full version data):

Server/World: Alpha
      Player-ID: 483815
      InGame Name: Valorous

Other/Further Information:
      I am using Android phone,I am unable to move my units from cell phone app. I installed game app on my new cell phone , there I faced same error. Screen shot is below

Screenshot (if any)
    • I am experiencing the same problem with the troops and sending goods on the app I have read through this post I have done everything that has been suggested however none of it worked. I have to go through web browser either on laptop or phone in order to achieve the desired action.

My phone is an LG Phoenix 2 and runs on Android version 7.0
    • I have the same problem with not being able to move resources through my Marketplace from one town to another. Similar occurrences when trying to move ships from one port to another.

I have noticed something that nobody else has mentioned.

If I have Mobile data ON, but with Wi-Fi OFF, The bug occurs and I can't transport (It hangs with the "WAITING..." message before I even get to select a cargo).
      If I have Mobile data ON, and with Wi-Fi ON, then everything works fine.
      If I have Mobile data OFF, but Wi-Fi ON, then everything works fine.

The bug occurs (for me) when trying to use ONLY Mobile Data.

And that's a big problem for me. Where I am at for much of my day there is no Wi-Fi, so I am stuck.

(I have an HTC One A9. Android version 7.0)