Another newcomer to UK server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Another newcomer to UK server

Hello there everyone!
    I found the oportunity, to actively join the upcoming Dionysos server so great, as i wanted for a long time now to join a uk server. I am playing in some of my region servers actively too, so i am not a new Ikariam player but i am not that experienced too. I have learned enough mechanics about the game and i am still learning day by day. What a great game!
    So guys and gals i am interested for some partners/friends for the fresh start, to start together by inviting system. If anyone is interesting too i would love that.

Sorry for any mistake, english isn't my mother tongue. :love:
    Thanks in advance,
    TouL
  • Hey and welcome to the UK servers :D

Your english is pretty damn good so dont worry! Good fun here and hopefully new server will be active for you!

Where are you from??

Do you prefer to build and increase your TS or do you prefer to just have fun via fighting and destroying armies?

Do you play the piracy game?? :D

Any other hobbies than Ika??? :D

Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Dionysos - August 19

I am looking forward to starting over on the new server. Only a few more days. :D

Is there a change on the miracle distribution or are there new miracles / monuments?
    Anyone on Charon or Demeter can you confirm that non-sulfur islands have a forge?
    <3 Ratna