Here comes another cheat multi wave

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Xarius wrote:

    Rekt's last post also completely contradicts the quote provided from another thread>?? 8| :thumbup:



    I just said how easily they can be distinquished from other NORMAL players. Not sure how that goes against what I said earlier- Also that's kinda real proof... like ... if that 3 thing is true to you, hell, even if one ... you just can't be a real person. No. Way.

    But please, tell me how anyone that fits the 3 things I mentioned can be a real player, tell me what is his goal in the game, why is he playing, WHERE DOES HE GET THE RESOURCES FOR A LEVEL 17 PIRATE FORTRESS WITH 3000 TOTAL SCORE, why is he clustered with other players who have basically the same name and total score, maybe show an example player that does literally nothing all day just clicks CP for the sake of entertainment. OH AND OUT OF SHEER COINCIDENCE HE IS SO CONVENIENTLY PLACED NEAR A PLAYER WHO ALWAYS SCORES TOP IN PIRACY

    I do want to undertstand these VERY REAL people and I do listen to reason. :)

    The post was edited 5 times, last by Rekt ().

  • I cannot tell you anymore how much i agree that these players are multies and abusing the game or flat out cheating and dont disagree with any of the points made about the likeliness of them being cheats!

    However i like to call it as it is and i just find it very hypocritical for the two of you to shoot me down because of my continued droning on the subject only for you both to be mega p!ssed because it is happening to you...

    Quite simply you stated without proof we would descend into anarchy and yet you demand players be banned on suspicion and probability alone??

    I am not looking for a fight just merely calling it as it is and stating that your basically double standarding yourselves :thumbup:

    Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Had been reading this stuff..thought to weigh in.
    This server is too irrational though I am enjoying it because of my friends here. I mean you have got multi cheats here. I myself had the previlige to visit an island full with players that were all twins. The only difference was the numbers with them like when you have lots of kids and you run out of names so you start calling them 1,2,3...
    Than come some skillless people who don't know sh1t about the game but are still doing a nice job because of the money they pour in. My message to those people is that kids, there are many good ways to spend money like getting your wife a ring etc...why spend so much on game???
    Then their are some people who like to use forge but have less then 1% faith. They are extreme leechers too.
    And finally last but not least, the bullies who beat weaklings and think they are pro just because they are in a big alliance. They know who they are. A little advise for them "sometimes there is a back fire".
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

    Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

    Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

    Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

    Allianceless in Pi.

    BLACK in Gaia.

    Leader of -W- in Hades

    Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

    The shit has sailed already!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by hotdog ().

  • Xarius wrote:

    Quite simply you stated without proof we would descend into anarchy and yet you demand players be banned on suspicion and probability alone??

    I am not looking for a fight just merely calling it as it is and stating that your basically double standarding yourselves :thumbup:


    Please quote my 'demand' for a ban, because I don't see it anywhere lol.

    I just mentioned how you can tell the difference between real people and farms. Simply real people don't just sit around all day clicking CP for the sake of entertainment while doing nothing else in the game. Or if they do ... I don't know ... I'll have to rethink the meaning of life
  • Your talking like i disagree with you Rekt, yes i get that these accounts arent people playing the game properly... and yes i agree with you...

    As for you demanding the ban, simply you didn't. However it was clearly implied but you wont say you were, it was very clear though :)

    Sig and Avatar by HONDA 775 :thumbup:
  • Xarius wrote:

    I cannot tell you anymore how much i agree that these players are multies and abusing the game or flat out cheating and dont disagree with any of the points made about the likeliness of them being cheats!

    However i like to call it as it is and i just find it very hypocritical for the two of you to shoot me down because of my continued droning on the subject only for you both to be mega p!ssed because it is happening to you...

    Quite simply you stated without proof we would descend into anarchy and yet you demand players be banned on suspicion and probability alone??

    I am not looking for a fight just merely calling it as it is and stating that your basically double standarding yourselves :thumbup:


    You're missing the point that these obvious multi cheat patterns are clearly evidence enough. They're not even trying in the slightest to hide these cheating tactics, that's how ridiculous and careless they've become. The GOs should use the opportunity to ban them outright.
  • why admins delete my reply today? :o because i say true? Reason? -


    There is new nice cheaters. its first day new piracy top. 24h top

    11 .30,245 Capture Points HoBayMau
    12 . 29,440 Capture Points HoTrucBach
    13 . 28,750 Capture Points Hanoi
    14 . 28,175 Capture Points HoThienQuang





    Player: HoThienQuang
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoBayMau
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoTrucBach
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoNgocKhanh
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155

    Player: Hanoi
    Alliance: -
    Points: 288
    funny. ROW super
  • Think I first mentioned about 9 new player`s arriving on an island and not growing about 6/8 weeks ago, there was 2 ROW there, one was Heatz or whatever
    (he was mentioned a few post`s ago about being banned and starting up again the following day)
    I kept on about it for a good while on every thread I could find regarding Multies and cheats, I got me a ban from the boards ?(
    now I have been proven right about the 9 as they all have been banned
    It appears that everyone is in the same mind as to who is cheating, there points prove it!
    with this being so obvious, maybe it`s time for the alliance, and all player`s to be banned, all the innocent players can plead there case for re-instatement,
    I wonder how many would apply????????
    the problem with that is the following day we would have a new alliance called ROW Mark 2 appearing !!!!
    don`t know if I have gone over the top again, but will find out with a message from Hera most likely :D
  • iquisition wrote:

    There is new nice cheaters. its first day new piracy top. 24h top

    11 .30,245 Capture Points HoBayMau
    12 . 29,440 Capture Points HoTrucBach
    13 . 28,750 Capture Points Hanoi
    14 . 28,175 Capture Points HoThienQuang





    Player: HoThienQuang
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoBayMau
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoTrucBach
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155
    Player: HoNgocKhanh
    Alliance: -
    Points: 155

    Player: Hanoi
    Alliance: -
    Points: 288
    funny. ROW super
    they couldn't probably earn much resource with those accounts, could they. what is the point in getting them to top 20?
    cursed are those who spam
  • its only the first day in this run so all those points will probably be directed to their top guys soon.

    Also we can say that its also denying other players and alliancrs from getting the ranks and resources and so if it doesnt push them further ahead it is halting our progress at the very least.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

    The post was edited 1 time, last by K1Netic ().

  • ok, got it thank you.

    so they don't even bother to hide the fact that they are owned by the same guy. look at the names. all in vietnamese and with the same pattern. and yet, they are so confident that they are within the game's rules.
    cursed are those who spam
  • didier wrote:

    ok, got it thank you.

    so they don't even bother to hide the fact that they are owned by the same guy. look at the names. all in vietnamese and with the same pattern. and yet, they are so confident that they are within the game's rules.

    That's the problem. There is no real attempt at hiding the cheating and yet very little is being done to fix the issue. It's like they're mocking the game administrators at this point and still getting away with everything.
  • oh and mocking us . if we wait for the GOs to do something then we will be waiting for long . but if we as players try and do something then atleast we have the honor of the trial
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow