Here comes another cheat multi wave

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• alf huckem wrote:

We WILL do something about it
    Rekt
    Didier
    Ivrikordo
    Calaptus
    F14shbang
    Slimpurt
    Realityh
    Xarius
    Hotdog
    Inquistion
    Hannibal
    and K1netic
    you have all posted on this thread, all showing disapproval of the multies/ or whatever you want to call them (I have stronger words for them but would get another ban if I posted it)

can you ALL speak with your alliance`s and find out the general opinion of everyone there, leaders included, find out how many of them are prepared to "put there money where there mouth is" and FIGHT!!

I know you 12 are, add myself and about 7 or 8 from my alliance
    that`s only scratching the surface of player`s who are p1$$ed off with it, it could run into the 100`s !!!!!
    give it a couple of day`s to find out how many you can get on our side then post your findings and numbers by say Saturday 1200 hours game time
    If there`s enough support we can then move on to the next stage :thumbsup:
    Count me in. Though, I really like those -RoW- multi accounts, they are loaded with resources. We should probably keep them online for some time :thumbup:
  • LOL
    I was talking to you in game a few secs ago MasterDisaster92
    sorry about Rekt leaving the server after the last pirate round, but to me that`s the reason why we must do something as a group from Demeter
    the alternative is to let `them` win .................we could ALL go inactive and leave them on there own, but that`s one thing that will never happen
    I`m getting lots of message`s in game and everyone is of the same opinion
    let`s just see by Saturday who and how many are willing to commit and how far they will go to achieve the target of ridding Demeter of `cheat`s`!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • alf huckem wrote:

We WILL do something about it
    Rekt
    Didier
    Ivrikordo
    Calaptus
    F14shbang
    Slimpurt
    Realityh
    Xarius
    Hotdog
    Inquistion
    Hannibal
    and K1netic
    you have all posted on this thread, all showing disapproval of the multies/ or whatever you want to call them (I have stronger words for them but would get another ban if I posted it)

can you ALL speak with your alliance`s and find out the general opinion of everyone there, leaders included, find out how many of them are prepared to "put there money where there mouth is" and FIGHT!!

I know you 12 are, add myself and about 7 or 8 from my alliance
    that`s only scratching the surface of player`s who are p1$$ed off with it, it could run into the 100`s !!!!!
    give it a couple of day`s to find out how many you can get on our side then post your findings and numbers by say Saturday 1200 hours game time
    If there`s enough support we can then move on to the next stage
    too bad, i'm without an alliance. but i'm near their multi clusters so i can

1. farrm those clones daily and annoy the main accounts to no end which i have been doing for a while now
    2. launch an all out attack on the main accounts if there is enough support from you guys. i'm not afraid of them revenging. i'm quite good at defending and disperse my resources
    3. let you use my towns as bases if you want to attack them from there
    cursed are those who spam

The post was edited 1 time, last by didier ().

• I got a vibe in the previous posts that some think.it'll be an easy task . so amma try and change that misconception

u will be fighting top players of the server who have been building up their advantages with multies or ambros for as long as this server was created .

u will fight superior lategame troops and ships with the highest upgrades and facilities to restore and overcome any losses in their formations .

u will be fighting over 50% of the server's population which will u a disadvantage at stationing and controlling the map .

also keep in mind their gold supply and so the war will last longer than u may think.

Keeping all that in mind, decide whether u will be in it till the end because once u r in u wont escape . and if u rscape from them. u wont escape from us.
    im not pushing people away but im stating facts so u only join if u r totally commited to the plan and cause.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• atleast you dont have players who makes multi on your island just to leech your miracles because you are their enemy.
    i have an enemy in charon who is making his multies just to leech my miracles and make me little slower.
    :D
  • K1Netic is right it won`t be easy
    and if you join in it will be for the duration, no backing out
    we are still talking as to what`s the best way to approach this problem
    there`s enough player`s interested and prepared to fight, keep checking out this thread for more info :D
  • ok guy`s it`s official
    if you want to try do something about about these bloody cheats
    we have an alliance we can all join on a temporary basis

Hannibal as agreed to accept all fighter`s who want to fight the cheat`s into his alliance SPQR
    don`t forget, it takes time, 48 hour`s to leave your alliance before you can join a new one
    I`m going V-Mode tomorrow for 8 day`s (vacation already booked), and the wife will kill me if I don`t go :S
    I`ll see some new friends in the new alliance :thumbsup:

• guys, those -row- clones udi1- 7 have gone into v-mode, all seven of them and no, they are not coming back, ever. and now i can't wait to move into their island to leech their forge and level 30 sawmill just to annoy the main accounts.

The post was edited 2 times, last by didier ().

• I really like the idea of hitting the main accounts - seems like a stronger response than trying to constantly farm sprawling clone accounts, although that can be quite profitable for individuals

Anyway, What would the strategy be? To have a coordinated, sustained effort, one or two leaders would need to organize.

Perhaps this leader(s) could just assign, say, 5 players to constantly attack one cheater. That group of 5 would have one leader that would be in charge of coordination.

Careful consideration would have to be made by the main leader - I estimate the scores of the group of 5 should total about twice that of the cheater. (maybe more?) geographic considerations will need to be made, etc.

However, once this structure is in place, the small groups (call them platoons?) would have their own leadership, and would be able to keep an attack up on those profiting from illicit clone account use. The dispersed leadership structure would allow the main leader (call him the "General?") to make strategic, rather than tactical, decisions. (assigning players to platoons, etc.)

Just throwing out ideas...
  • This actually is active in our alliance . Squads system. However seems like Hannibal of SPQR was assigned to lead the movement for the time being .
    and i trust his skills.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• bender's idea is nice of course, but organized cooperation between alliances doesn't seem to be easy to carry out. this thread has lasted for half a month and similar ideas have been thrown in several times but no such coordination has yet been done.

and now that this thread has been dragged on for too long and that many multis have gone ( probably for good), i'm afraid that people are loosing interest in fighting -row-
  • they have been doing banning ive seen 2 major row gone and 15others gone. they will be gone soon my alliance is gonna destroy them no worries the multis will gradually fade away
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Well, in the reality, there was only few players outside the SPQR who showed their interest to join us and fight them.
    I haven't received any message from any other leader, so it seems like I will have to carry it all on my shoulders, which is fine.
    So far my main pirate have done an amazing job, he is as strong as their main pirates, which is incredible. But it's hard for 1 main pirate to fight 3 main pirates, so I call for players who are ready to play this dirty game named - piracy. We have to attack them as well as outrage them in piracy, since it's their main source of development.
    The movement gets bigger and stronger for sure, I just want to encourage everyone to not be afraid and join.

Organized threat.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to HoTay in Polis. In the process, you looted 121095 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to HoGuom in Polis. In the process, you looted 59685 capture points. Your pirates are on their wa home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Hagiang in Polis. In the process, you looted 90390 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

26.08.2016 14:32 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to jesse in not raid. In the process, you looted 9268 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    - 26.08.2016 14:12 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to TamQuoc in Polis. In the process, you looted 9268 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    26.08.2016 13:52 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to paper in nt raid. In the process, you looted 9268 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    - 26.08.2016 13:32 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to gobi in Polis. In the process, you looted 16697 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    - 26.08.2016 13:11 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to daonaycuaem in Polis. In the process, you looted 9268 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    - 26.08.2016 12:51 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to khongphaimulti in Polis. In the process, you looted 9268 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo5 in Polis. In the process, you looted 8050 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo3 in Polis. In the process, you looted 8050 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo2 in Polis. In the process, you looted 6555 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo4 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7590 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon01 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7705 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo10 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7705 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo9 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7590 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo8 in Polis. In the process, you looted 8050 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo7 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7590 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to heo6 in Polis. In the process, you looted 8050 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon08 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7705 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon07 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7590 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon06 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7475 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon05 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7360 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon04 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7475 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon03 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7820 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon02 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7820 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon09 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7360 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to lon10 in Polis. In the process, you looted 7590 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
  • leaving ur allianve to join another is a bit difficult for many . who would rather not participate than leave their alliances

i think that u need to add some sort of coalition between different alliances in addition to ur current plans .

• so according to hannibal, he and his friends are going to attack -row- at the end of this piracy round. it would be nice if someone from SPQR can keep us updated on the operation so that those who are not in hannible team like me could launch simultaneous attacks on different -row- towns. we may not help much with the main battle but at least we can hurt them and act as diversion.