Troops Called Back During Anarchy

• Reported

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Haven't done that for ages! :S
      Yes and No, if my memory serves me well.

Yes, a player can retreat, if those units came from outside of that town.
      No, if those units were actually stationning in that town.
      You'll Never Walk Alone
    • The Flee option is the white flag in the Military Adviser. Obviously I haven't seen the CRs or the spy reports, but there are two possibilities that occur to me:

Firstly, he used the Flee option and the troops you saw afterwards were troops that were stationed elsewhere (Occupy, Garrison Rights) and just happened to return at the right time.

Secondly, he used the Flee option and the troops you saw afterwards were troops that had returned at just the right time after having Fled from an earlier combat or been forced to flee via Colossus or simply returned home.

It's not an option I've used in a couple of years, but you used to be able to selectively Flee your troops so you could effectively wave them.
      Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
      Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
    • iotsak have the screenshot, i cant share them here because i am not going to edit the cords and other stuff in each screenshot,so i cant post that on board.
      btw i am not fighting against any player with 1m gs that i dont know where he got how much army.
      he had only 10k gs and all his gs was in his town.
      and you cant use that flee option while you have anarchy .
      here is the link of the cr
    • there are 2 crs.
      in the first cr his units were returning from the defend mission form my town.
      and i attacked him 2 sec after his units reached his town, and he changed the govt before my unit reached his town, and to save his units he used colossus , level 5.
      than again after 1-2 hours while the anarchy was on i attacked him, and this time his units were stationed in his own town.
      and anarchy was on even when the battle ended .
      so no such scenario .

The post was edited 1 time, last by don ().

• When a player selects to change a government the following occurs

1. +25% additional corruption in all cities.

2. All troops and war ships return home if they are stationed in foreign cities or on their way to foreign cities.

3. All troops and war ships scatter automatically if they are fighting in foreign towns or ports.

4. NO impact on fights taking place in your own cities.

5. You can not move troops or war ships during anarchy.

6. You can not train troops or war ships during anarchy.

7. You can not send out spy mission or order one.

If he was defending your town and he changed government then his troops would automatically return to his own towns as indicated in numbers 1 and 2

If he had already recalled his troops and they were back in his own town already when he changed government then as number 4 indicated there is no impact his troops are already at home and you can still attack them

you say he activated a level 5 colossus.. whilst he can not move his troops he can still use his miracles so if you attacked him and his troops were in his own town then of course the colossus will repel your troops

you attacked again after 1-2 hours and his troops were still in his town during anarchy... of course they were he cant move them or send them on a mission during anarchy

if attacked in your own town under normal circumstances you can recall your troops in battle by hitting the white flag and selecting the units you wish to withdraw and these units will station in the town ... if you sent pillage then the pillage will take place at the end of the round after the troops were recalled and the battle ends.. if you sent occupy then you occupy his town at the end of the round and the battle ends with his troops stationed in the town and his troops trapped in the town as you occupy it

although he can not send out troops ships or spies on missions during anarchy nor train troops or ships during anarchy if you attack a town while a player is in anarchy why should he not be able to recall from the battle in his town ? there is nothng in the guides or wiki to suggest that he cant use a miracle or recall from a battle while statoned in his own town as in effect he's not moving them they are still in his town and so that should not be affected .. i can not be 100% about that as yet i've never been attacked during a period of Anarchy nor have i experienced anyone i know doing so

You know who is not you know where right now
      Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reggaeman ().

• 'Antikythera wrote:

+1 :thumbup:
      Maybe you weren't in this situation but you thought of it. Nice one !
      It is possible

You know who is not you know where right now
      Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

• Reggaeman wrote:

'Antikythera wrote:

+1 :thumbup:
      Maybe you weren't in this situation but you thought of it. Nice one !
      It is possible

dude i am serious so please dont spam the thread with such long post which doesnt have any meaning, only comment if you know the reason, or if you can give any logical answer/ scenario like quartz and iotsak did.