didier

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• So I have been around on the forum for a while now (and had been lurking long before that) but have never properly introduced myself. After browsing some introduction threads I think I should make one for myself since i'm going to stay here for a while a might as well make some new friends.

I first played ikariam in 2009 when vietnamese severs were still running but I stopped after several months since I had to study for the graduation exam.Since then I have played ikariam a few more times but never got far so I'm still practically a newbie though I have known the game for soo long. I always quit halfway since I lose interest so easily. It happened with every online games i had ever played but ikariam is the only game I have ever returned because I love the gameplay so much and the art work is nice. This time, i din't think i would go far either, but things happen in the sever I were playing so I went to the forum to seek solutions and to see if there was anybody having the same issues so that we could work together on the problems. As far as that goes, there haven't been much success, but I, as fate would have it, got to the social corner (more like spamming hole, in my view) and met some spammers and got brainwashed and ended up being one myself :D and this is the first time ever I've joined a forum.

Ok, about myself, as you may have guessed, I'm not French and my name is not Didier. The name is from the angelic prodigy Didier Haudepin whom I admire so much. I'm a 24 ear old male English Major from Vietnam and I'm pursuing a master's degree in TESOL. And because of my job and my studying I have quite an amount of free time at the moment so can be active on the board for now.

I like many things and and hate twice as many. To make a list of them would take too much time and I'm to lazy to do so anyway so If you want to know more. Ask questions and I will gladly answer and who knowa we may become friends :beer:
      cursed are those who spam
    • What hobbies do u have other than playing Ikariam or spamming on the forums ?

What main personality traits do u think u have ?

r u interested in being my test subject for my psychology Courses ?
      "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• didier wrote:

I first played ikariam in 2009 ...Since then I have played ikariam a few more times but never got far so I'm still practically a newbie though I have known the game for soo long.

Just like me. :D

So my usual questions first:

Do you like anime? If yes, name your favorites.

Do you play games besides Ikariam? If yes, name your favorites.

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kirika ().

• Whome do you like the most among the three

1 - hotdog
      2 - 1
      3- both 1 and 2.
      Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
    • to answer your questions, I like anime and manga a lot though i don't read and watch as much as you two may because i'm quite picky. My favorite mangaka include Takahashi Rumiko and Hayao Mizayaki. as for anime, beside anime adaptations of my favorite manga, i only watch a few such as gundam and uchuu senkan yamato. I also enjoy tokusatsu movies and fanboying over the actors lol.

ikariam is the only online game i can say i've ever played actually. for pc games, my two most favorite are heroes might and magic 3 and warcraft 3.

@K1netic, i'm not sure about my traits but i think i'm quite nice really. you won't see me swearing much ^^ and as long as it doesn't involve cutting my parts, i will gladly become your test subject.
      @hogdot, yes i like hotdogs too. but as you have pointed out so many times, they are cancerous so i'm trying to reduce the intake.

The post was edited 2 times, last by didier ().

• @rain yes, i like grapes and grape juice but i have never drunk any wine, western grape wine or oriental rice wine though i really enjoy the smell of alcohol, it makes me feel good.
      @K1netic sure
    • If kinetic was on fire and you had water, what would you do?
      1) drink the water OR 2) save kinetic.

*There is a bonus if you select the first one.

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

• you are some kind of sadist,aren't you :D i like that so i hope my answer will gratify you.

well i guess i'd drink the water and hope K1netic could fend for himself too bad i couldn't help and i would cry a lot ;(
    • The question is comparative so you have to MUST pick better one.

Which place will be more calm in your opinion.

1) bottom of pacific ocean or 2) infinity of space.

About the kinetic thing, i would have saved him.

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

• Who do you respect?
      1) those who love you or 2) those you love?

@Kinetic, I am now changing my mind about saving you.

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

• there's no right answer with these questions .

and i believe that a hotdog should always be soft from the inside .
      "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• What kind of ending will you give to your movie?

1) a hero wins or 2) a hero dies trying to win. (keeping in mind there is only one hero, you understood right.)

K1Netic wrote:

there's no right answer with these questions .

What kind of answers are possible?

1) right or 2) left

K1Netic wrote:

and i believe that a hotdog should always be soft from the inside .

Made me cry ;(

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades