K1Netic Intro thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• K1Netic Intro thread

Hello everyone and welcome to this thread .
      As requested by a few . very few. people I'll be making this thread to introduce myself.

Who am i ?
      I'm K1Netic . 20 years old minus one day . I'm actually an Arab Egyptian student . studying Psychology .
      I love watching anime . dont read much outside my academic curriculum . and love playing online games . I'm a very imaginative person . like drawing my future and dreams while usually forgetting to act upon them :D . I love cats which i usually recieve hate for .

When did i join Ikariam ?
      I first joined when i was in 8th grade i believe. so around 2009-2010 . but i didnt quite understand the game or get involved even though i played it few more times over the years .i started playing (for real this time) about 4-5 months ago on Demeter where i made many new friends and im still playing there .

Why did i first join the forums?
      At first i didnt realize we had forums tbh . until i joined the alliance ELMO or currently -RNG- and i was seeking higher status in the alliance . one of the positions the leaders gave was "propaganda leader" and even though i already had a higher position i wanted to get that too ( dont hate me BadMannered) so i joined the forums to be a good candidate for that position . and slowly but surely i found the social corner .
      After a few days of fighting the fear from Kaleg i could finally post here and one post pulls the next . What a tragedy.

What more do i want ?
      Best question . i pretty much want or rather need all the better positions Even though i have lots of barries and struggles , i wanna reach the " psychologist" status or psychology scientist when i can understand people around me and help them be the better version of themselves and hopefully will be able to understand my own self some day . while for here , im looking at that Community Manager position as my retiring position and im actually going steadily for it ( dont hate me badidol).

Hope this wasnt too awkward or long cause im very talkative and trying my best to making it as short as possible.

If u have any questions personal or general feel free to ask.
      "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• 2009 sounds like yesterday but grade 8 is like decades ago to me
      propaganda leader pretty much fits a spammer

a few questions
      what time zone are you in?
      your attitude toward hotdog?
      rainy day or sunny day?
      traditional or classical?
      are you willing to read a fantasy novel for pleasurement?
      do you speak french?
      is pleasurement a word?
      cursed are those who spam

The post was edited 2 times, last by didier ().

• What would you prefer?

1) farting in an elevator crowded with people or 2) farting while eating?
      Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!

The post was edited 1 time, last by hotdog ().

• im in UTC +2 . i think :D

Hotdogs have a good personality though rough from the outside and soft from the inside . they can definitely make a meal fun and delicious .

Rainy days . it doesnt rain much here in summer so its been a while and i kinda miss the rain.

no idea whats the difference between traditional and classical tbh .

yes totally . though pleasurment can have different types . it can be a word who knows . but the meaning can be interpreted differently so i may find thrillers and mystery to be "pleasurable" in a way some may go for romance and what not.

i only passed my french classes by cheating so i could only get a few words over 6 years of studying french at school.

@hotdog : if im eating alone it'd be better atleast i will be the only one affected .
      "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

The post was edited 1 time, last by K1Netic ().

• then i'm about 5 hours ahead of you. is it 1pm at your place now?

if i start a petition to execute hotdog here and now, in what form would you like the excecution to be?

i meant classical or traditional music?

about rain it's the same thing here at my place so we're alike.

pleasurement is not a word :rofl: just looked it up in the dictonary

because you are Egyptian i thought you could speak french really well
      cursed are those who spam
    • K1Netic wrote:

After a few days of fighting the fear from Kaleg

You said you're a psychology student. Please explain how this fear relates back to your mother.

Do you like riddles?

Have you gone camping?

Do you live near the Nile or elsewhere in Egypt?

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
    • @didier yes it was 1pm when u posted .
      thats a tough question but i think ill like him fried .

im very bad when it comes to categorizing things . So ill just give u my best song atm ( The chainsmokers - All we know - ft Phoebe Ryan) what category is that ?

yea actually some Egyptians know French but my education was all American.

@Kirika : i like HunterXHunter thought there r many other animes that i watched like The Death Note , Kuroko no basket , and Golden days . i even had a look at Noir . but HxH is my fav.

i played many many online multiplayer games Ikariam was my first. then i played Luminary . S4 league , Fantasy Tennis , Conquer online etc . i havent played much recently . and for offline games i enjoyed Assasins Creed and Dynasty warriors.

@Kaleg : i do like riddles , but i dont have any of my own to tell.

Yup i went camping in the desert once if thats what u mean :D

I live in Cairo where the Nile passes but its a pretty big city so i can only see the Nile when on a long journy.

I can relate though u wont like it much . When i was 1 year old , my mother went to the toilet and locked the door behind her . and at that time i didnt know the concept of " separation and loss" so i thought i lost her forever . i started crying and even after she came back , the feeling of "loss" and the fear of it was implemented into my subconcious mind and so after all those years i was afraid that if i post here and get to know u that one day ill feel that "loss" once again.

Sorry for the late replies had a busy day :)

• You mentioned to Didier that you education was all American so are you an expatriate or were you born in Egypt? (I'll admit I'm a little curious to know whether you were there when the Arab Spring was going on.)

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
      :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaleg Nar ().

• Happy birthday, you are one year closer to death. :D

what do you think trying is?
      1) first step towards success. or 2) first step towards failiure

What does this means? (enta khawal/5awal)
      Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
    • Thanks everyone made my day :D

@hotdog first step towards success or failure. taking the step itself is called trying and whether u succeed or fail u can always take another step or try to either advance or fix ur errors . if i have to choose ill go for first step towards success cause most would choose the second :P.

it means that u either know Egyptian and giving a trick question to c my reaction or u have been sweared at by an Egyptian . Means u r gay . though i dont wanna go through this but it is considered an offensive statement in here .

@Kaleg thanks have some too :D

@didier it isnt real . it just marks the time my presence was acknowledged into the world but who knows if i was already there in some form or shape ?

@Kirika How did u find Death Note ? enjoyed it ?

no tbh with u i have never watched a single minute of The Lord of the Rings . do u suggest i should ? probably i have to though so mext time someone asks me i wont look too ignorant ( peer pressure).

• ^ It's really popular so it was hard not to find it. :D It was really good at the beginning imo but kinda lost its charm halfway through. Did not really like that N kid. :/

You definitely should watch The Lord of the Rings and then The Hobbit. Just watch the director's cut, have much more good stuff. ^^

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love:
    • yea i too at first enjoyed it alot . enjoyed the mind games that L and light made . but then the moment i started falling for L he died and light went insane and evil :(

okie will be looking for it as soon as possible :D idk i feel like i miss alot by not watching the popular stuff .

• ^ Yeah, did not have much problem with light going evil (he kinda was from the start), but the good guys after L were just boring.

Great, though I did not recommend it to you cause it's popular. It's just a whole new world you can immerse yourself into. :)

My signature is a precious gift from Atina :love: