Questions on occupied ports and towns

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Questions on occupied ports and towns

So I have been searching the board for a while yet still couldn't find satisfactory answers so i will just ask them here.
    A. Occupied port

1. When my port is occupied and I have some ships inside that port, what will happen if I send my ships from another town of mine to the occupied port on a defend port/ station fleets mission, the rebelling option is not triggered?

a. My ships from the other port and my ships in the occupied port will fight against the occupying ships

b. My ships from the other port will fight against both the occupying ships and my ships in the occupied port.

2. When my port is occupied and I have some ships inside that port, what will happen if I send my ships from another town of mine to the occupied port on a defend port/ station fleets mission, the rebelling option is triggered before the ships from the other town arrive?

a. My ships from the other port and my ships in the occupied port will fight against the occuying ships (this seems to me the only likely answer so is it true?)

B. Occupied town, the same scenarios as above but town wall is involved

1. When my town is occupied and I have some troops inside that town, what will happen if I send my troops from another town of mine to the occupied town on a defend town/ station troops mission, the rebelling option is not triggered?

a. My troops from the other town and my troops in the occupied town will fight against the occupying troops, inside or outside the wall?

b. My troops from the other town will fight against both the occupying troops and my troops in the occupied town, inside our outside the wall?

2. When my town is occupied and I have some troops inside that town, what will happen if I send my troops from another town of mine to the occupied town on a defend town/ station troops mission, the rebelling option is not triggered before the troops from the other town arrive?

a. My troops from the other town and my troops in the occupied port will fight against the occuying troops, the battle is inside the wall?

thank you for your help
    cursed are those who spam

The post was edited 1 time, last by didier ().

• first thing first , you cant fight your own unit.

and when you send a wave to your port which is occupied and you have ships there, than the ships you sent will take the first hit, and unless you join your other ships by either hitting join battle or rebel button it wont join the battle.

same for land and navy both.

The post was edited 1 time, last by don ().

• don wrote:

first thing first , you cant fight your own unit.
    that pretty much answers most of the questions.

don wrote:

when you send a wave to your port which is occupied and you have ships there, than the ships you sent will take the first hit, and unless you join your other ships by either hitting join battle or rebel button it wont join the battle.
    in light of the above explanation, if I send troops from my town to an occupied town of mine with my troops inside, only the troops I sent will fight against the occupying troops? and is there a wall between them?
    and if i send troops to the occupied town during a rebellion, both the troops i sent and my troops inside the town will fight against the occupying troops? and the battle is inside the wall?
    cursed are those who spam
  • in case of rebellion battlefield there wont be any wall,
    and in case of attacker battlefield there will be wall.
    rebellion button for rebellion battlefield, join battle button for attacker battlefield.