Army Composition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Army Composition

Any one who could make me an army composition?

I want an army that is buildt well, with boats and trops, i want an army with aproxametly 50k generalscore.

Im sorry for my bad english hope there are some one here who wants to help me.
  • Hoplites 4500
    Swords 3500
    Sulph Carab 336
    Ram 60
    Mortars 60
    Gyros 900
    Balloons 300
    Cooks 50
    Docs 25

Fire ships 1000
    Steam Rams 250
    Rams 900
    Mortars 168
    Rocket ships 150
    Subs 150
    Paddle Speedboats 120
    Balloon Carriers 150
    Tenders 70
    ====================
    GS= 50089

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • but it'll be more effective if u focus on either . imagine a 50000 generals player who focuses on land for example . he will beat urs easily as ur generals r still divided.
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• A better example would be two players with 50k gen and both navy and army against two players, one who has a 50k gen army and one who has a 50k gen navy. Coordination takes much more effort and things are likely to go wrong.

Whisper of times past.........
  • And there is this tiny problem with having huge 50k landies....you do not have enough boats to move it around anyways...

-Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • Another concern with splitting between one person all at and one person all navy is time. The army person has to wait for the navy person to take an island an if one of them goes offline, there's going to be problems. And that's assuming they are both the same time zone, if they're different their online times might ony overlap by a little bit.

Whisper of times past.........
  • wont that add some spice to ur game though. it'll emphasize communication . things may not be as blunt as pressing the attack botton anymore . well its better if u want a challenge .
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• I have tried both ways and I like them both equally....just for 1 man navy and 1 man army...you need someone that you can really trust, you can rely on...and these type of persons are not easily found...

-Richard Le Gallienne