Port Blockade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Port Blockade

So my ports are currently being blocked by a much stronger player. He randomly messaged me and said he was going to block my ports forever then ignored me. Hes a good 10x stronger than me since I just started, so I have no idea what im supposed to do? I thought id just wait it out, but its been several days now, and obviously the game is unplayable like this. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  • If I were you, I would get another similar sized player/alliance to clear your port for you. What world is this btw?

EDIT: I agree with the above suggestion too.

If you're really in a pinch, delete your account and start over on another world or something. You said you haven't progressed too far although it is unfortunate to have to leave it behind.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iamwhoiam ().

• didier wrote:

don wrote:

dont login for 7 days , be inactive.
    than login on 8th day and hit rebel because there wont be any ship :P
    just curious, does vacation mode have the same effect?

nope

but for sometime i saw blocking ships staying in the inactive town, but it got fix i guess .

The post was edited 1 time, last by don ().

• This is a weird behavior for a strong player to waste his blockages on u for no reason.

u may post a similar thread on ur own server and see if someone is ready to help .

no didier u clear them by contacting me :D
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

The post was edited 1 time, last by K1Netic ().

• K1Netic wrote:

This is a weird behavior for a strong player to waste his blockages on u for no reason.

u may post a similar thread on ur own server and see if someone is ready to help .

no didier u clear them by contacting me :D

are you blocking his port :P
    btw this isnt weird because few player dont know about miracle and put a temple in their town and doesnt respond to the messages.
    and there are many other reasons.
  • exactly thats what im getting at Don .
    he may be leaching the miracle or not donating to the mines . or even using the town spot on the island may be a reason he wants u out .

yeah didier . things will get more chaotic u just wait
    "More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than in the name of rebellion " ~C. P. Snow

• don wrote:

but for sometime i saw blocking ships staying in the inactive town, but it got fix i guess .

Yeah, it seems GF changes this every now and then. Personally I like my ships to stay simply because it reduces the annoying hassle of "I had no way of telling this player would go inactive and now my ships are scattered for 30 hours." Last I saw the ships would stay in the inactive town.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

Yeah, it seems GF changes this every now and then. Personally I like my ships to stay simply because it reduces the annoying hassle of "I had no way of telling this player would go inactive and now my ships are scattered for 30 hours." Last I saw the ships would stay in the inactive town.
    30 hours?? is that a figure of speech or do your ships actually go missing for 30 hours if the blocked town goes inactive?
    cursed are those who spam

The post was edited 1 time, last by didier ().

• didier wrote:

30 hours?? is that a figure of speech or do your ships actually go missing for 30 hours if the blocked town goes inactive?

I've had times where even with Poseidon, it takes over a day to reach the battlefield, hence why I chose 30 hours. In theory it could be as short as 4 hours 5 minutes (Paddlewheel Steamboat on the same island with Poseidon activated at the right time.)

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you