Alliance CR No Аuthority [N_A] Combat Report's

  • Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Alliance CR No Аuthority [N_A] Combat Report's

    Hello,
    David vs. Goliath


    Battle for sem
    Battle for sem
    (10.10.2016 1:28:41)
    kicca[N_A] from red star, Bare, BlackCat[N_A] from Trkaliste, sem, Bare
    vs
    Dark Side[PHNX] from Polis

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................201(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-84)
    Swordsman...........................921(-303) - Swordsman.............................0(-800)
    Hoplite..............................38(-199) - Hoplite...............................0(-799)
    Gyrocopter...........................145(-18) - Gyrocopter............................0(-130)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................32(-84) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Mortar................................108(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    Cook...................................39(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant..........................218(-36) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................27(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman.............................444(-45) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1424.6 - Generals..............................-3963.6
    Offensive points.........................9909 - Defence points.........................3561.5
    Damage Received.........................71230 - Damage Received........................198180
    Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: BlackCat[N_A], kicca[N_A]

    Losers: Dark Side[PHNX]


  • I had problems with kicca. which i was handling 1 vs 1. but he cowardly got his alliance member to attack my mobile.
    so time to get things clear. i am coming for you kicca for real this time and if any NA interfere that'll be all out war between Phx and NA
    Regards
    Dark Side
    Phoenix General

    Alpha - RUN

    Pi - Bane, SnM

    Gaia - UN



    "Real life? Never heard of that server"
  • Avenger. wrote:

    I had problems with kicca. which i was handling 1 vs 1. but he cowardly got his alliance member to attack my mobile.
    so time to get things clear. i am coming for you kicca for real this time and if any NA interfere that'll be all out war between Phx and NA
    Regards
    Dark Side
    Phoenix General



    You're right Dark Side,
    but you had 18k generals, and I had a 5k and you came to me in my city, I must to save my city, I had to call my friend for help me
  • inspektor wrote:

    You're right Dark Side,
    but you had 18k generals, and I had a 5k and you came to me in my city, I must to save my city, I had to call my friend for help me
    you didn't saw that when you first sent raid to phx? did you thought we won't retaliate?
    should we call our friends to help now? not that it'll be needed

    Dwarf999 wrote:

    Do not mess with us.. we are much more dangerous the we look... :thumbup: :thumbsup: 8-)
    your IGN please? i would like to test you personally how dangerous you are?

    Alpha - RUN

    Pi - Bane, SnM

    Gaia - UN



    "Real life? Never heard of that server"
  • Avenger. wrote:

    you didn't saw that when you first sent raid to phx? did you thought we won't retaliate?
    should we call our friends to help now? not that it'll be needed


    what did you write, when did I raid Dark Side? You first inform nice, You do not write about something if you do not know. Problem began around pirates and feeders. Look a combat report on what city was a battle? !!!!!
  • Battle for hefest
    Battle for hefest
    (15.10.2016 11:37:13)
    Dark Side[PHNX] from red star
    vs
    Srdjan[N_A] from M-1, kicca[N_A] from

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................667(-25) - Hoplite..............................486(-40)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-42)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-35 - Generals...............................-898.4
    Offensive points.........................2246 - Defence points...........................87.5
    Damage Received..........................1750 - Damage Received.........................44920
    Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Dark Side[PHNX]

    Losers: Srdjan[N_A], kicca[N_A]

    1537 units from Dark Side[PHNX] are maintaining occupation of town hefest.

    24 units from Dark Side[PHNX] are maintaining occupation of town hefest.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 11:22:13)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 11:27:21)

    As Srdjan[N_A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Srdjan[N_A]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    Alpha - RUN

    Pi - Bane, SnM

    Gaia - UN



    "Real life? Never heard of that server"
  • Avenger. wrote:

    Battle for hefest
    Battle for hefest
    (15.10.2016 11:37:13)
    Dark Side[PHNX] from red star
    vs
    Srdjan[N_A] from M-1, kicca[N_A] from

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................667(-25) - Hoplite..............................486(-40)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-42)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-35 - Generals...............................-898.4
    Offensive points.........................2246 - Defence points...........................87.5
    Damage Received..........................1750 - Damage Received.........................44920
    Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Dark Side[PHNX]

    Losers: Srdjan[N_A], kicca[N_A]

    1537 units from Dark Side[PHNX] are maintaining occupation of town hefest.

    24 units from Dark Side[PHNX] are maintaining occupation of town hefest.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 11:22:13)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 11:27:21)

    As Srdjan[N_A] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Srdjan[N_A]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    I know it hurts defeat the Dark side, but I did not leave my army in a strange city all night,
    In this battle my army was not to take part just my city from which Srdjan raided around


    'Battle for hefest - without kicca Army"
    [/spoiler='Battle for hefest - without kicca Army"]
  • yes i know it was your alliance members troops, defending your town.
    so tell me did you guys don't understand 1 vs 1 or you really have "no authority" to discipline your players.
    and you are still using your alliance members town to attack. i am very close to attacking and pillaging them too for your sins.

    kicca[N_A]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:38:25)
    thing with colossus is troops will come back in few hours ;)
    Battle for red star
    Battle for red star
    (15.10.2016 18:49:56)
    Dark Side[PHNX] from Bare, Trkaliste, sem
    vs
    kicca[N_A] from red star, Polis M4H

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................77(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................153(-0)
    Swordsman...........................184(-513) - Swordsman...........................900(-660)
    Hoplite.............................145(-722) - Hoplite.............................362(-835)
    Gyrocopter...........................48(-103) - Gyrocopter............................265(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-40) - Balloon-Bombardier..................136(-170)
    Battering Ram..........................15(-0) - Battering Ram..........................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2115.9 - Generals................................-2947
    Offensive points.......................7367.5 - Defence points........................5289.75
    Damage Received........................105795 - Damage Received........................147350
    Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: kicca[N_A]

    Losers: Dark Side[PHNX]

    1808 units from kicca[N_A] are protecting the town of red star.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 17:34:56)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 17:48:22)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:00:12)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:19:56)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:22:50)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    kicca[N_A]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:38:25)

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (15.10.2016 18:49:56)

    As Dark Side[PHNX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    As Dark Side[PHNX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    As Dark Side[PHNX] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Dark Side[PHNX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    kicca[N_A]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    Alpha - RUN

    Pi - Bane, SnM

    Gaia - UN



    "Real life? Never heard of that server"
  • Avenger. wrote:

    yes i know it was your alliance members troops, defending your town.
    so tell me did you guys don't understand 1 vs 1 or you really have "no authority" to discipline your players.
    and you are still using your alliance members town to attack. i am very close to attacking and pillaging them too for your sins.



    only excuses :growup: should the reason for the attack, and how brave you showed when you lost the battle and the army withdrew, do you shame you lost? Is not nobody defended the city and you know it, but he found an ally in my town, but it does not matter, you have to look for The Mentalist, you're funny :rofl: , so many generals and recall for you help. .......I win in this battle, you can see :grumble: :lol: