Can't log in using home internet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Can't log in using home internet

General Data

Browser (+full version data): Google Chrome and Firefox
    Extensions:
    Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: Yes
    A summary: Was ingame when suddenly the ikariam tab timed out and couldn't reconnect anymore. Internet is working completely fine as everything else loads. Using my phone's data I was able to access ikariam also, so it's just ikariam not working using my home internet. I've tried using a tablet (Ikariam Mobile) and computer (Ikariam Browser) and neither worked using home internet.

I've deleted cookies, cleared cache, and used different browsers including incognito.

This has happened once before and I could relog after a few days, but it's kind of annoying to deal with this.

Account Data (in Options ingame)
    Server/World: Alpha
    Player-ID:
    InGame Name: polandpoland
    City-ID:
    Exact ingame time or approx. time frame, and date:
    CombatID (if you can):

Other/Further Information:

Screenshot (please do not alter):

Whisper of times past.........
  • Just to be sure - are you using any external script for saving combat reports? From my own experience it can sometimes cause this.

Usually the only solution is reset router or wait several hours...
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • No, just using the ingame function and alliance forum to save CRs. I reset my router and it still had this problem afterwards, it worked after about 8-10 hrs from the initial start of the problem.

Whisper of times past.........
  • Same has happened to me before and it was only in one of the words, none of the accounts were able to log in, while rest words I play were fine. It resolved itself next morning.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • As already said - usually it's something at player's end (router, DNS, provider, too many requests to server in short time due scripts or other software). It gets resolved restarting router or just by waiting several hours.

If problem occurs also after that time frame - please report it.

Thread closed.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein