Loot from barbarians is lowering

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Loot from barbarians is lowering

Hi. I made a new Ikariam account with the sole purpose of living from the barbarian missions.
    Basically, I use a mobile colony to go from island to island to fight barbarians again and again.
    But recently, I noticed that the amount of loot has decreased in all barbarian encampments of this account, but not in the another account I had previously.

The reduction affects all level. Example of barbarian level 9:

Source Code

1. NewAccount OldAccount
    2. gold 4,128 6,350
    3. wood 1,027 1,580
    4. wine 228 350
    5. marble 267 410
    6. glass 316 486
    7. sulfur 179 274

This changes happened in all islands of the new account while the old account remains the same.
    I've used the mobile colony in the old account as well (but not so massively) and I had no problem.

I just want to know what caused the loot reduction. Is there something I can do to prevent this?

The post was edited 1 time, last by wellsantos ().

• because you say you are using a mobile to attack barbarian villages, i assume that you don't fully uprade your GR so here is my guess: corruption affects loot from barbarians. just a guess. never encoutered this before. i also want to know, if anyone can explain this.
    cursed are those who spam

The post was edited 1 time, last by didier ().

• How many times have you attacked them? If you attack them multiple times at the same level the loot will be reduced by 10% after a certain number of attacks. F.ex my lvl 1 barbarian village is down to 13 gold
  • Mea1 wrote:

How many times have you attacked them? If you attack them multiple times at the same level the loot will be reduced by 10% after a certain number of attacks. F.ex my lvl 1 barbarian village is down to 13 gold

I've been playing in this new account for 27 days. I've done about 10 attacks per day.
    So, according to this rule you mentioned, I will get even less resources from pillaging barbarians as the time goes?
    Isn't there anything I can do to get the normal loot again?
  • Other than starting a new account, no. The loot will increase as the level increases, but as it dropps it will reduce the loot given. It is not like the jar of Sarepta ;)
  • As it DROPS in level, not as it increases. If you leave the barbarians alone, the village level will drop. If you have attacked the barbarians at lvl 4 20 times it will give less loot when it drops to lvl 3 than a "normal" level 3 barbarian village.