All trade ships "vanished"!!!!

• Reported

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• All trade ships "vanished"!!!!

General Data

Browser (+full version data): Google Chrome (Latest version)
      Extensions: No
      Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?: Yes
      A summary: So I launched two pillage against the same player, but against two different town. In first town I pillaged nothing, while in the second town I pillaged some resources. After the returning, the pillaging units from the first town returned, but my all merchant ships what I sent there had been lost. From the second town both units and merchant ships returned.
      I tried to find my lost merchant ships, but they are not in the fleets movements and they hadn't been scattered.

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: Pi
      Player-ID: 106100
      InGame Name: Pacific Ocean
      City-ID: 255270
      Exact ingame time or approx. time frame, and date: Between 11:00 and 12:00 (11/10/2016)
      CombatID (if you can): -

Other/Further Information: This is not visual bug, because I only can use less ships, than I have factually.

Screenshot (please do not alter): -
      They see me spammin', they hatin'

The post was edited 4 times, last by Pacific Ocean ().

• All trade ships "vanished"!!!!

General Data

Browser (+full version data):
      Extensions:
      Did you try deleting the cache/cookies?:
      A summary:

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: Rho
      Player-ID: 54624
      InGame Name: Bripaticus
      City-ID: 109683/84/85/86/87/88/89/90 (i.e. All towns)
      Exact ingame time or approx. time frame, and date: See attachment
      CombatID (if you can):

Other/Further Information: Other accounts are working fine so I logged back in to this one after checking and it's still the same. My ships are nowhere to be found.

Screenshot (please do not alter):

Edit: After having disappeared for the last 40 minutes the ships suddenly reappeared a minute after I posted this!!!!!!!!
      :D:D I laugh because I don't know what -the hell- is going on :D:D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Solar System ().

• This has happened to me as well...they got back soon...was too lazy to report..

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
      -Richard Le Gallienne
      "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
    • Quartz wrote:

Check your Generals window: was your port blocked at the time of their return? If it was then your cargo ships will have been diverted to the blocker.

Surely at least some of the goods would have floated ashore if the port was blocked? As if it was the smugglers contingent, not sure of this though but I do remember goods floating ashore now and then...
    • If it was because of blocked port ships would be scattered (visible in military advisor) and not missing.

If someone else does experience this but with missing trading ships I need the following information:
      • server;
      • username;
      • time when trading ships disappeared.
      Thanks! :)
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • There used to be a lot of bugs a very long time ago... and zillions of them should be fixed now. ;)
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

(c) Albert Einstein
    • Reporting this one again with another account on another server (this time it's Solar System @ Pi).

same as above. Returning pillage on an inactive, no special events (neither their nor my port are blocked .. etc)

The screen shot shows no ships available, nor sailing enroute, nor even missing.

I'm now waiting on them reappear so that I can raid the barbarians.
      :D:D I laugh because I don't know what -the hell- is going on :D:D

• Thank you - reported tis case as well! :)

Usually all missing trading ships are back within the hour due the hourly maintenance.

(c) Albert Einstein
    • Also lost ships ,coming back from pillage player went vacay cannot reproduce pillage as he is at the beach now , this is a obvious bug people are using against there enemy..we are currently at war so quite likely the case
      I will wait 40 mins and hope it not to happen again ( hint hint game forge)
    • this is a obvious bug people are using against there enemy..we are currently at war so quite likely the case
      Hi,

You're absolutely wrong - it's nothing your enemy or anyone else could cause.

In order to report such cases I need more details, at least - server, username and time.

Thanks! :)

(c) Albert Einstein