American Election 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• American Election 2016

First of all I'm assuming this is the right area and also permitted.
      So...I myself am not an American, but I have a good idea in American politics, so I would like to hear the opinion of some Americans since the election date is almost upon us.
      The things I am most interested about are:

Who is better? - Trump or Hillary? - Why?
      Would you vote for one largely because the other would be so disastrous?
      Your views on Hillary scandals and bad sides?
      Your views on Trump bad actions/words?
      What do you think about third party voting? - Is it worth it? I mean it is more or less certain one of the mainstream candidates will win.

It would be interesting to hear some American opinions, but of course don't feel like you should or need to post. :)
      Oh, and keep this civil please.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Monkey with grenade vs possibly corrupted politician... I'd prefer the last one - less devil from both.
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • As I said - less devil. And if you was made any research about this topic you (and your millions) would agree. ;)

P.S. Is it .US comm's habit to start politic debates in game's board? I have nothing against it but really - this is a game....
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • Yes it's a game, but sometimes one wants to talk about this type of thing...If you want to simply play the game play it and ignore this - ignore it.
      I want to hear some opinions, and since this is the 'general discussion' board and not the 'game discussion' board that's absolutely fine.

And erm...:
      Any non-Ikariam discussions should take place here. Topics could include
      serious discussions, the latest technological releases, new films or
      the current music chart leaders.

Note serious :whistling:
      Read if you want to Draxo

You said possibly, which is wrong and I corrected that. Want me to back my statement up? (which you haven't done :whistling: ).

Look, If taking over 25 million dollars from middle eastern countries and giving them favor through the state department or lying in numerous occasions on TV is only 'possibly corrupt' then...*shakes head*. And if you have researched about this topic you'll know that the list goes on. From Beghazi to the Email scam. She should be in prison.
      Now I'll tell you something.
      If a four start general can go to prison for 5 years (pure fact) for a much smaller lie in a similar situation, surely a presidential candidate should go to prison for deleting 33,000 emails. Many of which were classified (she lied about that too :whistling: ).
      I'm not saying Trump is not corrupt, I'm saying Hillary has shown herself to be corrupt on more occasions and is more corrupt than Trump.

I've researched a lot over the months, and if there's one thing I know, it's that Hillary is corrupt to the core (started at the age of 20 as a matter of fact - fired by an investigation committee) - and Trump is better than Hillary.

If you'd point me to a few sources which make you think Hillary is 'less devil' or the 'lesser of the two evils' I'm happy to listen, but 'research' isn't listening to CNN or ABC, it's finding things out for yourself - which means filtering information.

If you really don't like this, go to settings...it's not hard.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Draco and Solon ().