A second free trade route available in Premium

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A second free trade route available in Premium

Do you like this suggestion? 5
      Yes (5) 100%
      No (0) 0%
    General Information:

What are you suggesting? When activating Premium account with ambrosia it would be nice to have a second free trade route valid for the duration of the premium account.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

Suggestion Reason:
    When Premium is activated we have more messages, enhanced views, building queue, etc.
    We already have a free trade route (in a normal account) that can send automatically resources at a specified hour. The rest of the trade routes are paid.
    Why not one more free trade route, besides the existing one?
    The second free trade route should be activated only with Premium account and should be active for its duration as part of Premium account, but it should have exactly same properties and can be deactivated at will for Premium longer than 7 days.

Why are you suggesting this? What will it solve/make easier? Think carefully about this one, most suggestions will get heavy critical feedback. Make sure you give a detailed reason and your suggestion solves the issue that you think there is.

Render/Image/Screenshot:

Do you have a picture/render/screenshot of what it might look like? A visual aide always helps an idea come to life.

It'll fill perfectly the last square in activating Premium account.
    How it is now:

How it can be:

What the offer means:
    How it is now:

How it can be:

Special Notes:

Anything else you want to add.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Giving something more for the same price... imho, never gonna happen.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Premium is 10 ambrosia for 7 days
    Trade route is 10 ambrosia for 7 days

Players with few ambrosia activate one or the other but not both, depending on their next goal, trying to save ambrosia for something more important or urgent.
    Players with much ambrosia will activate the next trade routes anyway.
    If they can achieve both then it is possible that players will activate Premium more often and for longer periods of time because it is more efficient. And we are talking here about just one more trade route, not 12.

But we are not the ones to say. Maybe Gameforge marketing staff can analyze this situation together with ambrosia usage on each account and decide if it is profitable for them too on the long run. Let's just vote this suggestion, so it can reach their ears to judge.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sunrise ().

• To be honest, I doubt that a player activates Premium and then goes inactive. I think they would like to benefit from the Premium options.
    It can happen though with the paid trade routes.
    But you are a more experienced player than me so maybe you are right.
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed, More than 90 days was given due to the merge we lost our polls... unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support