Rest in Peace Great Man!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Dear members of the ikariam community and players of the world rho

It is with a great sadness we in IOAG have learned of the passing of a great warrior

Recently a most active and skilled fighter who was a worthy opponent who gained our respect has gone inactive

We regret to inform you that we have learned of the passing of this brother in arms to some and valiant foe to others

R.I.P. Dungdinh

You will be sadly missed in the game

We in IOAG pay our respects to you

We offer our condolences to your family and we share in their grief at your passing on to a better life in a new world

RastaVampire

You know who is not you know where right now
    Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

The post was edited 2 times, last by Reggaeman ().

• Rest in Peace Great Man!

Dear all,

Yesterday we have been informed of the passing away of a fellow comrade, Dungdinh. It is with great regret we receive such news and on behalf of everyone at IOAG we would like to extend our condolences to all those who knew him and pay our deepest respects.

Ikariam is a community which brings people together for the love they have for the game. We post this message here as I am sure there are many like us who wish to acknowledge Dungdinh and pay their respects.

Thank you for the many thrilling battles and encounters and times you've kept us up through the nights! A well dedicated, experienced warrior! It was a pleasure, rest in peace.

IOAG
    IOAG Alliance Diplomat - RHO
  • RIP Dungdinh.

A respectful player a great warrior in the game

We will miss your presence

You know who is not you know where right now
    Leave a thing after the you know what and i'll get right back at ya

• Dear Dungdinh

The first official battle I had with you on Rho was back on 9th Aug 2011. That was a little more than 5 years ago. How times have passed & now so have you.

Although the chance of fighting with you side by side in the same team will forever be a dream, I will honor your memories as a great adversary on Rho. You always did your best in battles & I must say that you are one of the most active adversary yet. Those who had you in your last Ikariam alliance on Rho lost a great fighter & the Rho Ikariam community lost an active member of the Rho world.

My condolences to your family. May you rest in peace comrade.

Regards,
    KingofKings.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KingofKings ().

• I was privileged to not only fight alongside him but to share islands with him. We communicated pretty regularly and got to be as close as you can get in a game. He was an elite warrior who would also help anyone in-game in any way he could. It is with sadness to post this. We have a huge hole where he used to be.
    Thanks to all of you guys/gals from IOAG for starting this tribute.
    To those who didn't know him as a player, he was a pretty good warrior and could mix it up with the best of them.
    He will be missed

PillRoller
    3YAG
    IGN: Rho- Pillroller

Beta- AUpillroller

The post was edited 1 time, last by pillroller ().

• It is with great regret and sadness that we have learned that player Dungdihn has passed away. He was our adversary in this game we all love and a worthy opponent, a brother in arms. We all knew of him because of his deeds as a great fighter. We shall miss him greatly and would like to offer our condolences to his friends and family. May he rest in peace.
  • Really puts things in perspective.

He chose to play this game, he chose to be part of 3YAG, he chose to fight with honor and distinction.

Dungdinh will be missed.