Once upon a time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Once upon a time

Whell I had this crazy idea, that we could make our own Ikariam bed time story, so basicly, every next post write some part of story , but try it to be interesting and make sance whit previus one!!

So I will start!!

Once upon a time , there was a Emperor
  • Until he gorged himself to death on the waste product of castrations, for you see he was paranoid that all the men in the land were after his concubines, as he was so ugly and all of sharpe XII bastards were so handsome, so he tried to castrate them all...
    Heathen
  • ...and he was unsuccessful. Seeing their crying and sobbing faces, Solon reformed. He threw them into his dungeons along with his concubines and went to war. In which he fought dogs. The war took place in his backyard, his weapon was a pillow.
  • So far:

Once upon a time, there was an emperor.
    Named Sharpe XII.
    He was generally atrocious, but on the rare occasion, he could be simply daft.
    See, what he had a tendency to do was be so charming that girls found him irresistible thanks to his vast riches, 100,000 pesos. However, when the girls discovered the real value of the pesos they left Sharpe XII to another and more charming king.
    After this fantastic turn of events, Sharpe XII turned to drugs and prostitutes which led him to a long and unhappy death shortly after his change in character.

Now, the next ruler of the Ikariam Social Corner Kingdom was Draco I. He was harsh, so Solon I took over. He was the best leader ever!
    Until he gorged himself to death on the waste product of castrations, for you see he was paranoid that all the men in the land were after his concubines, as he was so ugly and all of sharpe XII bastards were so handsome, so he tried to castrate them all...and he was unsuccessful. Seeing their crying and sobbing faces, Solon reformed.
    He threw them into his dungeons along with his concubines and went to war. In which he fought dogs. The war took place in his backyard, his weapon was a pillow.
    But this was just a death dream for as mentioned earlier he was dead.

In the funeral his son LongFlap the Lion Heart mentioned Solon's great life that his father had lived, but didnt try to hide his happienes for being the next emperor. LongFlap was a perfect idiot. Which made perfect sense when it was revealed his real father was Sharpe XII

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Wait. This is a bedtime story? None of you should ever have children!

Out in the country Kalegius was driving a herd of goats down to a pasture when he saw a man coming towards him. The man wore ragged clothes and a tattered pointed hat, the mark of a wizard. Giving a bow of respect, Kalegius heard the wizard say, "Now stop this foolishness at once. This scene has to be short to fit into the limitations of a forum thread about a story. LongFlap the Dolt is illegitimate. You are the rightful heir to the throne. Now go and advance the plot of this messed up bedtime story!"

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you
  • We like to keep our bedtime stories jolly.

As Kalegius was making his way to Draconstantinople a band of Sharpe XII bastards came along and murdered him as they thought he looked too ugly.
    Luckily, as the heroic killers fled, Draco IIspotted the body of Kalegius and the bastards of Sharpe XII.
    He took a moment to smile at the blood-splattered body of Kalegius, then began his chase of the bastards. It took him two long and tiring minutes to catch up with the bastards, but since they would not stop running, Draco II resorted to shooting all of them dead.
    On his return to Draconstantinople, Draco II was crowned emperor of the Draconian realm.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Oh, sorry kid. I was just referencing the broadway show which first told this story.

After a weeks' partying with hot girls all around him, Draco II officially took the reigns of the Draconian kingdom.
    It was not 2 days after his official takeover that Draco II received news of Sharpe XII's remaining bastards amassing an army. In reply, Draco II ordered his general, the great Solon, to amass an army. Solon did so, and when the Sharpian and the Draconian armies met the Sharpians were destroyed, along with Sharpe XII's remaining bastards.
    After the battle, Solon and his troops celebrated. They trusted him and would follow him anywhere at this stage, Solon knew that.
    So after a months rest for his troops, he announced that if they were willing, he would lead his troops in a rebellion to overthrow Draco II.
    The troops were indeed willing, and so made their way to Draconstantinople.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Draco and Solon ().

• Back in the village, Narus was visited by the old man who said, "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but your brother is dead, you're the rightful heir to the throne, odds are someone's gonna try killing you so you'll have a tough time getting life insurance, and Draco II is a madman obsessed with power. Now go advance the plot!"

So Narus took his sling with him to Draconstantinople where he learned Draco II had already been killed by his guards for being too annoying. Narus was crowned emperor and chased down the relatives of Draco II to make sure there would be no more challenges and bashed in their heads with a sheep skull. And then Narus lived happily ever after.

I don't play any servers anymore, I'm just here for the spam and
    :xeno: :xeno: :xeno:

badidol wrote:

Dammit, this thing dies darned slowly.

badidol wrote:

Go and check the permissions the Facebook app wants, I dare you