Cinetheatre

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Cinetheatre is one of the biggest rip offs GF has come up with, you watch these stupid videos and 90% of the time you dont get any bonus but they still get paid for you watching the stupid ad. imagine that. just another way to cheat the players ehh.
  • Draxo wrote:

Then just don't watch them. Or if you have any problems with it - please be so kind and report them here: Cinetheatre Reports

Just what is your role on this Board? Your comments here and on other threads have become less than useful.

Assuming that you're here to help, you need to keep your personal commentary out of the discussions.

Ridding Alpha of wasted resources, one pillage at a time

The post was edited 2 times, last by Master Blaster ().

• There's really no point in wasting my time filling out the detailed bug reports. Either GF cares about fixing this very buggy "feature" or not. Some videos give you rewards - especially the ones for GF games. Some never give rewards - like the AT&T one in Spanish - and never have. Some used to and over the last few days usually don't - the Smithfiled hams, the doggie heartworm pills, James Earl Jones hawing some diabetes drug. Since a few days ago, half the ads aren't even videos and you don't get anything for seeing them.

GF, if you want to fix this bug, don't rely on us users to report them. Try it yourself, have your devs try it, see what happens. And yes I have ad blocking turned off.

Pi: Major Tom
  • Just what is your role on this Board? Your comments here and on other threads have become less than useful.

Assuming that you're here to help, you need to keep your personal commentary out of the discussions.
    I was really trying to help - if a player has so much trouble with videos and doesn't care about reporting then the best option is just to avoid watching them. :)

About Cinetheatre itself - yes, there started to appear problems with videos since yesterday, it's confirmed by myself and some other players. However calendar shows it's almost Christmas, so the solution / fix may not come so quick as some of you would like.

@NerdPride - thanks for the info, will forward it.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Draxo wrote:

About Cinetheatre itself - yes, there started to appear problems with videos since yesterday, it's confirmed by myself and some other players. However calendar shows it's almost Christmas, so the solution / fix may not come so quick as some of you would like.

@NerdPride - thanks for the info, will forward it.
    Since yesterday huh, so the past few days must have been in everyone's imagination, since we are not yourself or the select few huntsmen, then we must be just making it up.

After all since your group and yourself couldnt confirm it till yesterday, it never happened.
  • cinetheater still sucks

I started having issues with cinentheater way before Dec 21ist - when gameforge just had the ADs for their own games it wasn't a problem - just an occasional hiccup where i had to refresh the screen and select it (the Ad) again.
    Ever since they started running third party ADs is when it really started having issues.
    Thats when Ads would not run - they just show balck screen with loading icon.
    would have to clear cache, refresh screen , and go back to cine-theater - might have to do that several times - just became an annoyance.

I stopped trying to run cine-theater after December 23rd as nothing would work on Alpha or Beta servers.
    I just now tried on Dec 27 and still nothing works - Ads would run but no bonus given or Ads would not come up - definitely something gamegorge did around the 21st. Even their own games - if they do run - no bonus is given.
  • Uh excuse me DeathsTouch, but i assure you that since Draxo and his band of knights didnt have the issues before the 21st then it is simply not possible that you had an issue at that time, since it wasnt confirmed we will have to deny the fact that your statement in its entirety is factual and "legit".

"Sorry for your inconvenience but is there anything else we can help you with today" :dash: :dash: :blackeye:
  • Is this normal for a Cinetheatre , coz when you click to watch the video and then you missclick on accident , then it takes lots of time to refresh and be able to click it again and watch the video
    Files
    • cinetheatre.png

(604.77 kB, downloaded 51 times, last: )
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
  • Anastasia wrote:

Is this normal for a Cinetheatre , coz when you click to watch the video and then you missclick on accident , then it takes lots of time to refresh and be able to click it again and watch the video
    Yes it is normal. You need to wait one or two minutes, then you can click the button again.
  • its about one minute to maximum about 2 minutes, depends on your internet connection. If it is smooth it will be about one minute, but if it is loading, you need "about" 2 minutes. If more than 2 minutes, it is usually failed connection, based on my own experience.