How many dumps and/or warehouses I need in each town.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• How many dumps and/or warehouses I need in each town.

Hello, so I wanted to ask how many dumps and/or warehouses I need in each of my towns, Im talking about end game here so how many of these I need to have so I have enough room for my resources when the buildings are reaching their max levels and need a lot of resources. Thanks for the answers.
  • 2 warehouses + 1 dump + double storage.
    If you don't want to spend ambrosies for double storage you'll need 4 warehouses.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Quartz wrote:

You need three Warehouses and a Dump and the Architect to get a level 21 Museum and a level 40 Town Hall. It's all detailed on the Wiki.

Quartz, you should specify that this is only achievable together with Double Storage (ambrosia involved).

With 4 warehouses level 40 and a Dump level 40, together with a Carpenter level 32, you will be able to raise a Palace 11 and have 12 towns (that's assuming you have completed all the resource reduction researches) without using ambrosia.
    If you have an Architect Office 32, you will be able to raise musea to level 19, walls to level 45, taverns to level 45, ... all without ambrosia

It should take you a few years to raise all these buildings to these levels. Have fun building!
  • If your score are still not big like mine, you will forget you ever asked this on board because it will take you years to reach the maximum level of everything. I have been told to prepare 2 slots for warehouses and build to max level as possible plus 1 dump level 30 should be more than enough to accommodate resources to build the max. And if its not enough, you must use ambrosia to increase your storage capacity.

• There are plenty of buildings that have no max levels...so the only limit in the end game is the storage capacity. Logically you go for as much as possible...best be 4x lvl 40 warehouses + lvl 40 dump.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • There are plenty of buildings that have no max levels...so the only limit in the end game is the storage capacity.
    Really? May I know - which ones? Afaik, it was fixed already several versions ago...
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein