2 Trading ports?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hi,

It strongly depends on your playing style and goals in the game.

If you are an active trader or send large amounts of resources daily from this town - yes, it 's is worth. Also it's worth if you're going for the max score in the game.

However if you're a fighter - put a shipyard in that place. Or if you want to build ships and sell them later.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • I usually have double ports in my main city and the first wine and cristal towns. The rest depend a little on my strategy. It's just worth for me, because it makes moving stuff so much faster, and I do a ton of resource relocating. Just like Draxo said, it depends on your play style. I just don't see a reason to have shipyards in every town.
  • I will say no, specially if your towns are spread out. The hassle of not being able to build even one single ship to free your port and instead needing to send from afar og getting someone else to do it for you. If you are worried about the loading of things, either build high trade-port or have a hermes ready.