Barbarian Village: Pillage and Drive Away Brigands

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Barbarian Village: Pillage and Drive Away Brigands

Do you like this suggestion? 2
      Yes (0) 0%
      No (2) 100%
    General Information:

Improvement to the barbarian village.

What are you suggesting?

When the game decideds that the brigands are bothering the workers, it prevents the player from pillaging the barbarian village.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

Addition of one button to the barbarian village actons and of one additional row to the barbarian village window displaying the army defending the village and the brigand force.
    Regarding battles, see the Special notes. The simplest would be the option a).

Suggestion Reason:

I don't think the brigands should prevent the players from pillaging the villages.

Special Notes:

1) Mechanics. There are the main options (not exhaustive, just what I believe would be OK):
    a) The defending barbarians are completely separate and work as is, with the only change being player's option to ignore brigands.
    b) The defending barbarians are one group. The player pillages the village and during the duration of the rebuilding the brigands don't disrupt his production or they are weakened.
    c) The defending barbarians are two separate groups. if the player chooses to drive away brigands, everything is as is. However, if the player tries to pillage the village first, a random number of brigands, between 1/3 and 1/2 of their force, will join the defence of the village, making it more difficult to pillage. The brigands will be weakend by that number, but so long as there is even one brigand, the production is penalised.

2) As an alternative suggestion, put "drive away brigands" action next to the resource. As a mechanic, that would be 1) a).
    3) Make the brigands occupy a random resource, mill, luxury or miracle. Potentially multiple. Personally, I don't suffer at all because of brigands occupying luxury, but I would be bothered if they occupied the mill.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed, More than 90 days was given due to the merge we lost our polls... unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support