Barbarians Rewards lowerd after attacking them multiple times?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Barbarians Rewards lowerd after attacking them multiple times?

Hey everyone

So I have recently been doing a lot of barbarians. But I have noticed that I'm not getting the full rewards anymore. Link to rewards

The way I do barbarians Is that I plant a new town on an Island where I don't have any other towns and then start attacking the barbarian.
    I started by having my troops on the Island where I was attacking the barbarians but soon figured that It was a wast of time relocating the resources from the barbarian town to my main towns. So I stated sending the attacks from my Main towns to skip relocating the resources and It seemed to work just fine. But then I began not getting the resources I was supposed to.

This Is level 7 barbarians and acording to the Link I posted above I should have gotten this from the attack. The Link has always been correct untill yesterday where I noticed that I wasn't getting the resources I was supposed to get. (And my Excel where I wrote down what rewards I got from the different levels aren't correct anymore either)
    Battle for Barbarian Village
    Battle for Barbarian Village
    (03.03.2017 14:37:39)
    Hakuna Matata[U-B] from Hakuna M2
    vs
    Barbarians from Hakuna M2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Barbarian Clubman......................0(-25)
    Steam Giant............................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1698
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Hakuna Matata[U-B]

Losers: Barbarians

The town Barbarian Village has been pillaged by Hakuna Matata[U-B]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,655 , 833 , 199 , 233 , 277 , 156

Barbarians's army has been completely destroyed.

So I'm wondering If there has been an update to the barbarians (Though I can't find anything about that) Or If It's a bug.

I appreciate the Help.
    - Hakuna Matata :D

Psi - Diplomat of _UE_ "UnDefeated"
    Apollon - Leader of ELITE
    Rho - Hakuna Matata
    Demeter - Leader of _UE_
    Eirene - Hakuna Matata

IGN: Hakuna Matata
  • Hi MatatasHakuna

Apparently you have successfully attacked the same level Barbarian village more than 15 times. It works in the following way: first 15 successful attacks to the same level give the same loot but each next is decreased, till it stops at 5% of the original loot.

You can see also this thread for more info: Barbarian loot bug
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein