TheMuffinMafia [M-M] Combat Reports

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• SYN came knocking and we sent them running with their tails between their legs

Battle for unbanwho

Battle for unbanwho
    (13.06.2017 16:00:52)
    Thomas[SYN] from Juno
    vs
    ARES 420[M-M] from unbanwho, Muerta, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from Malo_batina, Valkonos[M-M] from Froskenfall

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................3(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-84) - Sulphur Carabineer....................256(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-457) - Swordsman...........................488(-212)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................229(-172)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................24(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-30) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Steam Giant............................0(-95) - Steam Giant...........................210(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2403.4 - Generals...............................-495.2
    Offensive points.........................1238 - Defence points.........................6008.5
    Damage Received........................120170 - Damage Received.........................24760
    Damage Percent............................82% - Damage Percent............................18%

Winners: ARES 420[M-M], Glavonja_sb[M-M], Valkonos[M-M]

Losers: Thomas[SYN]

1 of Valkonos[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

1157 of ARES 420[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

210 of ARES 420[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

20 of ARES 420[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

40 of ARES 420[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

1 of Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

As Thomas[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for unbanwho

Battle for unbanwho
    (13.06.2017 18:37:14)
    Dvynys[SYN] from Juno, unbanwho, Thomas[SYN] from Juno
    vs
    ARES 420[M-M] from unbanwho, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from Malo_batina, Valkonos[M-M] from Froskenfall

............................................. - Spearman................................3(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................256(-0)
    Swordsman............................57(-408) - Swordsman............................92(-396)
    Hoplite..............................22(-167) - Hoplite..............................48(-181)
    Steam Giant..........................72(-105) - Steam Giant..........................164(-46)
    Gyrocopter............................31(-98) - Gyrocopter............................58(-22)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Generals..............................-1619.4 - Generals..............................-1416.8
    Offensive points.........................3542 - Defence points.........................4048.5
    Damage Received.........................80970 - Damage Received.........................70840
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: ARES 420[M-M], Glavonja_sb[M-M], Valkonos[M-M]

Losers: Thomas[SYN], Dvynys[SYN]

1 of Valkonos[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

1 of Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s units are stationed in unbanwho.

722 units from ARES 420[M-M] are protecting the town of unbanwho.

ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (13.06.2017 18:29:00)

As Dvynys[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Thomas[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Dvynys[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Dvynys[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Dvynys[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea Battle near Muerta

Sea battle near Muerta
    (13.06.2017 17:12:10)
    Thomas[SYN] from Malo_batina
    vs
    negrohombre[M-M] from Muerta, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from Desi

Ram Ship...............................0(-20) - Ram Ship..............................122(-0)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................34(-31)
    Mortar Ship............................0(-30) - Mortar Ship............................51(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................0(-20) - Steam Ram..............................50(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................2(-21) - Rocket Ship............................30(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-20) - Paddle Speedboat.......................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................7(-0)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1968 - Generals...............................-192.2
    Offensive points........................480.5 - Defence points...........................4920
    Damage Received.........................98400 - Damage Received..........................9610
    Damage Percent............................91% - Damage Percent.............................9%

Winners: Glavonja_sb[M-M], negrohombre[M-M]

Losers: Thomas[SYN]

28 units from negrohombre[M-M] are defending the port of Muerta

346 warships are being moved from Glavonja_sb[M-M] to Muerta

Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Zeta (retired): AWE
    Ypsilon (retired): SOLVE
    Eunomia (Valkonos): M-M
  • Taking out some fleets he past couple nights.

Sea battle near Vinelands

(12.06.2017 5:53:12)
    Valkonos[M-M] from Cryslands, Polis
    vs
    Deadly[SYN] from Vinelands

Ram Ship..............................63(-16) - Ram Ship.............................108(-25)
    Fire Ship............................105(-57) - Fire Ship..............................4(-69)
    Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - Mortar Ship............................45(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................58(-2) - Steam Ram.............................24(-15)
    Rocket Ship............................24(-0) - Rocket Ship............................33(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................68(-22) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-44)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-622.2 - Generals..............................-1194.4
    Offensive points.........................2986 - Defence points.........................1555.5
    Damage Received.........................31110 - Damage Received.........................59720
    Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Winners: Valkonos[M-M]

Losers: Deadly[SYN]

152 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Vinelands

236 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Vinelands

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 4:53:12)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 5:05:21)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 5:23:12)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 5:38:12)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 5:53:12)

Deadly[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

(13.06.2017 4:20:12)
    Valkonos[M-M] from Bebalanthaya
    vs
    Deadly[SYN] from Vinelands

Ram Ship..............................41(-12) - Ram Ship..............................34(-46)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-4)
    Steam Ram..............................42(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-24)
    Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................45(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-60 - Generals...............................-830.8
    Offensive points.........................2077 - Defence points............................150
    Damage Received..........................3000 - Damage Received.........................41540
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Losers: Deadly[SYN]

146 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Vinelands

25 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Vinelands

36 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Vinelands

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.06.2017 3:35:12)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.06.2017 3:43:45)

Deadly[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near Kaunas

Sea battle near Kaunas
    (12.06.2017 9:07:08)
    Valkonos[M-M] from New order
    vs
    WooDoo from Kaunas

Ram Ship..............................53(-10) - Ram Ship...............................0(-50)
    Fire Ship.............................17(-32) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................9(-9)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................63(-5) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-15)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................45(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................51(-5) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-400.4 - Generals................................-1164
    Offensive points.........................2910 - Defence points...........................1001
    Damage Received.........................20020 - Damage Received.........................58200
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Losers: WooDoo

170 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Kaunas

50 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Kaunas

17 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Kaunas

17 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Kaunas

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 8:22:08)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 8:28:25)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 8:38:36)

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.06.2017 8:54:26)

As WooDoo did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Zeta (retired): AWE
    Ypsilon (retired): SOLVE
    Eunomia (Valkonos): M-M
  • Deadly wrote:

Just make sure you don't get banned too. Good ambush, now get some sleep nerd
    Are you practicing being an idiot in front of the mirror for atleas 6 hours a day? Because you are the most retarded person i have ever encountered.

Didnt you recognize Who get banned without proof!? So we are going to quit this stupid game.

Only thing i will miss is weekly stupidity of the man who practices being a moron for 6 hours a day in front of the mirror, a.k.a Deadly the best leader of the best alliance who even fools himself that his alliance is the best on server and his leaderships skills are extraterrestrial.

Thats why you call others nerds, since to you everyone is nerd compared to your stupidity, like can it be more obvious!?

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • Ashbringer wrote:

Deadly wrote:

Just make sure you don't get banned too. Good ambush, now get some sleep nerd
    Are you practicing being an idiot in front of the mirror for atleas 6 hours a day? Because you are the most retarded person i have ever encountered.
    Didnt you recognize Who get banned without proof!? So we are going to quit this stupid game.

Only thing i will miss is weekly stupidity of the man who practices being a moron for 6 hours a day in front of the mirror, a.k.a Deadly the best leader of the best alliance who even fools himself that his alliance is the best on server and his leaderships skills are extraterrestrial.

Thats why you call others nerds, since to you everyone is nerd compared to your stupidity, like can it be more obvious!?
    Someone is mad.

Make sure you don't get yourself banned again mate. There's always a reason behind every ban, otherwise, it would have been lifted.
    I practice how to trigger people everyday, 5 hours a day and I sleep at night, unlike you.

I'm not the perfect leader, but I worked hard to please my alliance and its members. I have also made sure that none of them breaks the rules, I have protected them by explaining the rules, sharing GO quotes about some scenarios and being their guide when they asked anything related to game rules.

I don't need to additionally explain myself to you or anyone else. I'm pleased when my members are pleased.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Hello guys :rolleyes: I know it's been a while since the last time we talked. I've been really busy lately working, traveling, studying and such. :/ Seems like you are enjoying the new server. Dunno if it is too late for me to start now but anyways I hope you guys are having fun ;)
    Take care,
    Rose

And it’s too late,
    To regret the mistakes we made,
    To remember all the words we say.
    Nothing will ever be the same...