Prize getting 1-50 in the pirategame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• cpr wrote:

Hi

I wonder if there are list over the prizes you get, if you are being 1 to 50 in the pirategame in the end of a periode. I am curious about that.

CPR
    When you are curious, try and find out yourself will be more interesting than ask and get "it depends" answer... because the answer is "it depends"
  • cpr wrote:

Hi

I wonder if there are list over the prizes you get, if you are being 1 to 50 in the pirategame in the end of a periode. I am curious about that.

CPR

You may find the answer to your query here: In our guides section: Piracy Guide - Rewards...Players in the top 50 are rewarded resources at the end of the cycle. The amount of resources received is equal to your rank's multiplier multiplied by the total safe limit from warehouses in the town plus the 100 safe from town hall. The rank multipliers are as follows:....

Rank = Multiplier
    1 = 2.75
    2 = 2.5
    3 = 2.25
    4 = 2
    5 = 1.75
    6 = 1.5
    7 = 1.375
    8 = 1.25
    9 = 1.125
    10 = 1
    11-20 = 0.875
    21-30 = 0.75
    31-50 = 0.5

So an example of this would be someone achieving rank 6, and having a total warehouse safe limit of 36,100 in a town. They would therefore receive 36,100 * 1.5 (the multiplier for rank 6) = 54,150 of every resource in that town.

If you have any more queries.. please let us know :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support