The Muffin Mafia [M-M] declares war on The Syndicate [SYN]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Muffin Mafia [M-M] declares war on The Syndicate [SYN]

Lately, we noticed a lot of attack from SYN members on our small members who are far away from our stronger players ..and when we came on their islands "Alpha" started acting cocky, declared few gauntlet wars, threatened, ran away and still threatening. So we are declaring real war, instead of gauntlet "joke" war. Since some of your members think that they are the best on the server, we are offering you to prove that in a real fights/war...

About the terms,
    You can accept this war and fight or refuse and show to us and the others your true colors...
    The war starts 2 days from now, 9.4. at 00:00 and lasts 7 days... I think this is fair enough because we didn't plan to declare this war until tonight and we both have similar general points plus time to prepare for war...

Counting damage:
    Damage received in combat reports is counted as 1 x damage received.
    Resource pillaged is counting as 0.5.

I hope you will accept it, play fair and have fun as much as we.

General of M-M Glavonja_sb

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • Hello there,

glavonja wrote:

Lately, we noticed a lot of attack from SYN members on our small members who are far away from our stronger players
    We did attack your strongest players, including yourself, but pillaging is a matter of resources not clashing armies and going back empty handed. Or is it not?
    In addition, you have not clashed with our strongest raiders as well - But let's just ignore that fact, alright.

glavonja wrote:

You can accept this war and fight or refuse and show to us and the others your true colors...

The war starts 2 days from now, 9.4. at 00:00 and lasts 7 days... I think this is fair enough because we didn't plan to declare this war until tonight and we both have similar general points plus time to prepare for war...
    From what I can understand, you will keep this fair. Giving both alliance 2 days to prepare, that's generous and I'd like to thank you for keeping your word:
    imgur.com/gJqLkea
    imgur.com/WIAdNz5

We gonna also ignore the 3 other attacks done previously. You obviously did not "plan" for this. It was a chance that you occupied semi-inactive cities on our islands and started to hunt down some of our armies before the war.

The terms and scoring of the war is not balanced and suits you, but hey, if that pleases you, in 7 days we'll resume looting your resources.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DeadlyUser ().

• Hi Glavonja!

I'm lucariomys, just as ingame. We just had a few naval battles perhaps you still remember.

I don't know how the SYN's leader will take this war declaration, but I would be happy to accept. It's gonna be fun. The only thing I dislike is the reason on which you based your declaration.

1st, well perhaps you haven't noticed, M-M attacked SYN members way more than SYN attacked M-M. There aren't that many players in SYN capable of attacking M-M.

2rd, so, you declared war because big SYN players attacked small M-M players, and you replied by bring an army of steam rams + rocket ships from a 50k point player to attack some 20k point players?

3rd, You're offering a war from an alliance with a 50k player who has almost every kind of ships & troops, and then choose to evaluate the result by counting damage? Well any battle with ashbringer will be favorable in terms of damage for M-M. How can that be fair?

4th, SYN should be the one declaring war, as M-M tolerate miracle leechers and did nothing about it despite several complaints.

That's all! Regards & goodnight,
    Just a regular player in SYN,
    Lucariomys,
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Hello neighbor,

As a i have often general position i saw recently many of your attacks (Totis, Boozer, Maizneiks who attacked Elie few times in 2 days, so we went to defend him, etc.) on our members that are far from us, so its just retaliation and also having fun since mr. Alpha is rude guy who threaten.

Well go to our board and see battle vs Skar and most of PURE alliance, he has 12k generals, all researched, all upgraded and we still did fight him, Im not even close to that, so your complain is invalid.

Have a good one!

Admiral Ashbringer

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • You did fight Skar, indeed, but you lost in general. You cannot endure any of his attacks when he plans to take you out - That's why you don't declare a full-scale war on PURE.

Let's also ignore that fact that you've hidden tens of CRs that were not in your favor, showing devastating losses for [M-M].

You still did not hold your word for "Fair" and "2 days to prepare":

9m 32s
    Pillage (Open battle)325ARES 420 (kaka101 ) Murodar (Pelisse )
    5m 43s
    Pillage (en route)7Mike12 (kaka101 ) Murodar (Pelisse )
    13m 19s
    Occupy port (en route)29Ashbringer (Valyria ) Murodar (Pelisse )
    Station fleets1Glavonja_sb (Malo_batina ) Alpha (King )
    12m 19s
    Pillage (en route)398Nicki Minaj (kaka101 ) Maiznieks (StMartins )
    Station fleets28deznutsen (Rocky Balboa ) Paulius (Marble )

Not to complain but, don't use words that you cannot hold for even two hours.

The war is accepted, count the score yourself and print it as your diploma if that pleases you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DeadlyUser ().

• Are you blind, we made possitive damage, thats all that counts.

As the mather of attacks we just finished what we started so dont cry, you also attacked our members during whole day yesterday.

So what if we dont post negative CR's?? Its our thread, make your own and post our negative CR's we are not ashamed of negative CR's, we are humans, we all make mistakes.

This war is anyway just to have some fun and see what are we made of, both, so why get it so serious, you have enough time to prepare.

Have a good one,
    Admiral Ashbringer

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ashbringer ().

• 0.5 score per resource stolen! who cares about generals. This is a pillage war. It should be 0.25 score per resource maximum.

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • I see that I am mentioned as being one of the attackers that caused this war. Let's get this straight. I have been attacked by M-M members almost every day since starting on this server. I keep track of who attacks me and when. I will find your weak points and take your resources. B/
  • Hello master dyanamo, we miss you here :P

I actually agree with you, we counted wars this way on Charon 0.5x per stolen goods. I think the generals are way more important than goods, so 0.2-0.25x is better, but now its accepted so w/e.

Cheers m8 ;)

• Like This

Battle for Delta

Battle for Delta
    (07.04.2017 21:28:32)
    Boozer[SYN] from Offff
    vs
    Colossus[M-M] from Delta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite..............................162(-38) - Hoplite................................0(-37)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................12(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Swordsman.............................106(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-53.2 - Generals................................-51.8
    Offensive points........................129.5 - Defence points............................133
    Damage Received..........................2660 - Damage Received..........................2590
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Boozer[SYN]

Losers: Colossus[M-M]

The town Delta has been pillaged by Boozer[SYN]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,116 Wine, 10,690 Marble, 2,698 Sulphur

As Colossus[M-M] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

EDIT- Spoiler Added - hera

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera-: Added Spoiler ().

• good to hear that :) doesn't it sound quite unfait to you that you're crying at the beginning abouot our attack before the start of the war and then (after we stopped attacks against you ralliance), you do the same to us?

RED
  • Mike122 wrote:

good to hear that :) doesn't it sound quite unfait to you that you're crying at the beginning abouot our attack before the start of the war and then (after we stopped attacks against you ralliance), you do the same to us?
    I don't mean to intervene between you two but, pillaging is not hunting for the army.
    What I'm trying to point out is that we'll always seek for farm, as Colossus has been offering us loads of resources since his previous days with another alliance, then he joined another one, then he applied to SYN and failed, then he joined M-M.

We never had a problem with pillages, but we complained when "fairness" was mentioned and the next hour we see Ashbringer looking for armies to destroy 2 days before the war.

As I already contacted Glavonja in-game, I made things clear that the rivalry is just a role play, deep down we're all (M-M and SYN) excited to battle each others for the upcoming 7 days - After all, it is we, as alliances, who create the perfect environment for our members. We also would like to wish you the best of luck and may the alliance with the better strategy win - Since we'll both play very different strategies ;)
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • is this..... Could it be.....first war on server?

Great job. I was actually sad i wasnt involved. I had planned on destroying Alpha myself as he blatantly lied to me saying he got deadly banned for extorting his own members for recs to join PURE then learned what he could and left to go back to SYN.

Black mark on your record sir. And a testiment to your character. Luckily Kr4cken said he was too arrogant to actually learn much other than dont have 240 rams in your land army. Which he had when he joined.

I will however let the war run its course and handle what issues i have after the fact.

As much as it pains me to say. Im rooting for MM lol. We have had our issues with them but they are honorable. Cant say the same for SYN. I shall watch to see what happens and be genuinly surprised if SYN has more than 50% the score as MM.

Cheers mates. May the pixel blood flow.

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • Skar wrote:

is this..... Could it be.....first war on server?

Great job. I was actually sad i wasnt involved. I had planned on destroying Alpha myself as he blatantly lied to me saying he got deadly banned for extorting his own members for recs to join PURE then learned what he could and left to go back to SYN.

Black mark on your record sir. And a testiment to your character. Luckily Kr4cken said he was too arrogant to actually learn much other than dont have 240 rams in your land army. Which he had when he joined.

I will however let the war run its course and handle what issues i have after the fact.

As much as it pains me to say. Im rooting for MM lol. We have had our issues with them but they are honorable. Cant say the same for SYN. I shall watch to see what happens and be genuinly surprised if SYN has more than 50% the score as MM.

Cheers mates. May the pixel blood flow.
    We'll not aim for any score, neither we are working on the score - But on something else.

We did not ask for the war and its timing is terrible (Our General is expanding his family, in real life, lol - So happy news for him) but we won't miss a good war even if we'll lose in term of the score terms mentioned by M-M.

As I mentioned on the SYN forums, this war is not to be won, but to learn from it is the reason we accepted it. To be frank, without sharing any confidential information, we won't even have our General doing some logistics, we'll just fight with a couple of raiders and that's it.

Oh and please don't do your resume about a whole alliance based on 1 member. Otherwise PURE would be classified the same if assumptions were made based on 2-3 members.

About Alpha, I had no idea what he discussed with you and my first rule to invite him back to SYN, was to keep all PURE information back at PURE - Whether he had some info or not, I informed him that there is no room for such actions (We did not plan for it ofc and my ban was rectified).
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]