Question about cinetheatre

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Question about cinetheatre

Here is the situation:
    1. I see cinetheatre movies and get the bonus
    2. 30 minutes later I enter vacation mode
    3. 2 days later I login again

Question: what happens when I get back from vacation mode?
    1. Do I see the cooldown times for cinetheatre movies?
    Is the bonus still active?

or

2. If there is no cooldown, can I see movies and activate bonus immediately?
  • I don't have an accurate answer, but I believe that the timer continues in the VM. Considering that the timer for the Cinetheatre is a "real-time" timer, independent from the game.

But I'm not so sure.

Why would you ask such a thing? Whether it's there in VM or not, you won't get resources anyway, thus I don't understand the purpose of your question..
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • The purpose of my question placed here is to get a reply from Gameforge officials about game mechanics. I didn't want to post it in bugs until I am sure it is a bug.

For your info, in this situation when I came back from vacation mode I had cooldown on both movies exactly the time I left when entering vacation mode so I couldn't launch other movies. Only I wasn't paying attention to see if I still get the bonus for that period of cooldown which is now over.

So, question remains as in first post.
  • For the resources, that would be every 12 hour cooldown; for the 150 favour, that would be the Cinderella midnight change at 00:01.
    So, yes, the cooldown would (should) have ended by the time you return in the next 48h after vmode.
    You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Thank you very much for your reply, iotsak.

I watched the 2 movies for resources and 10 minutes after that I entered vacation mode.
    2 days later when I could login again, first thing was to go to cinetheatre and I saw there 11h 50m cooldown.
    Therefore it is a bug, or a glitch at least.
  • I have a question on this subject as well .... from day one log in , everyone is capable to use Cinetheatre , but nobody can use the Blessing points , is it a bug or its supposed to be this way ???
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
  • Sunrise wrote:

I watched the 2 movies for resources and 10 minutes after that I entered vacation mode.
    2 days later when I could login again, first thing was to go to cinetheatre and I saw there 11h 50m cooldown.
    The cooldown stops when you are in vmode. It will start again, the moment you log back in, in your case 11h 50m. And obviously, the 20% bonus that was activated will still be active on those resources.
    The 150 favours , on the other hand, is 'activated' at that moment in time, and it resets itself after midnight. Which means that when you log back in 48h later, you can play the video.
    You'll Never Walk Alone