Notification of other occupations on islands with towns your troops are stationed in.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Notification of other occupations on islands with towns your troops are stationed in.

Do you like this suggestion? 7
      Yes (4) 57%
      No (3) 43%
    General Information: a change so you get notification of occupations in other towns on an island where you have troops.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? It would just require notification like you get from your own towns, but for all towns with troops in.

Suggestion Reason: it would help during wars, to both protect troops, and to allow a premptive strike, it would also assist in defending your alliance mates towns.
    Heathen

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support