Home Secretary Section on External Page

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Home Secretary Section on External Page

Do you like this suggestion? 12
      Yes (3) 25%
      No (9) 75%
    General Information: as mentioned in the title a section which the home sec can edit on the alliance external page.

What are you suggesting? It's very much just a second External Page, run by the home sec, primarily for use to state recruitment policy. For players already inside an alliance the diplomatic page would come first and the home sec page come second, and for players not currently in an alliance the recruitment section would come first.

Suggestion Reason: this is because recruitment policy can change very quickly, due to conflict, lack of alliance diplomacy points or general change in alliance policy, as such to create the most accurate and up to date description for potential members it would be better to put this in the hands of the person responsible for addmitance to the alliance.
    Heathen

The post was edited 4 times, last by -Hera- ().

• The external page is the foreign face of the alliance, which is represented by the Diplomat.

The Home Sec. and the Diplomat can coordinate stuff related to the recruitment. I don't believe any alliance swaps from recruiting to not recruiting 4 times a day to need such a feature. It'll take days or weeks to change the recruitment status.

I believe this feature will only be messy with two pages.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Better cooperation and communication within the 4 alliance posts could solve such problems, so no reason to implement this.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • This needs more details:
    1. Where do you suggest to display the second external page?
    2. Members are not supposed to see this page? Why? What's the point? For that they have the internal alliance page anyway.
    3. How do you choose who to see it? How are the "potential members" selected to see this page?

The 4 officers in an alliance must be the most active. In case one is not active for a period of time (real life comes first), his position can be given to others until he comes back.
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support