Loan General

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loan General

Do you like this suggestion? 17
      Yes (11) 65%
      No (6) 35%
    General Information: giving the ability for the General to loan the ability to see troop movements to another member of the alliance for limited periods of time, (Up to 72hrs perhaps). But with only one member of the alliance being able to see troop movements at any given time, as not to give an unessesssary advantage.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system? This system would allow the General to give the important aspects of being General to another player, over night, or should the need be over a couple days, whilst still being able to be General up until the last moment.

Suggestion Reason: because it's kind of bizarre that if you've got a General who goes to sleep after your leader, perhaps due to time zones, then you've effectively got an alliance with no General until one of those people wakes up.
    This will make Wars much more efficient, responses more rapid and Wars more interesting.
    Heathen

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• It does not harm or give any advantage since all sides will have the equal feature.
    It'll bring possible new special rank ideas (Admiral, Colonel, etc.) who will be able to assist the General.

I voted yes.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Deadly wrote:

It does not harm or give any advantage since all sides will have the equal feature.
    It'll bring possible new special rank ideas (Admiral, Colonel, etc.) who will be able to assist the General.

I voted yes.
    i'm with deadly on this it will make a new rank that can solve some problem if the general is not online .

so i vote yes

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.
  • I vote Yes , only if there is new title in the alliance , something like second general , taking over when the real general sleeps, otherwise it seems a bit messy :)
    - also having the need of someone who shall take over should be distributed by the general , not the leader apparently(otherwise leader can always give the general post to someone else for the time being) hehe.
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein

The post was edited 3 times, last by Anastasia ().

• Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support