The Muffin Mafia [M-M] declares war on The Syndicate [SYN]

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • The Muffin Mafia [M-M] declares war on The Syndicate [SYN]

    And another war declaration on SYN!!!
    First of all TAU is our sister alliance.
    Another thing is that even after our last war SYN keeps attacking M-M members more intensively plus even after war declaration on TAU they attacked during whole day on our all members. Seems you guys need a lesson again!!
    War starts today at 10 am server time. Only damage in troops counted!

    I am sure you are well prepared coz you started with war against TAU even before official startup.


    Now you see me, now you dont!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by glavonja ().

  • Haha this is funny =)) So are you freaking out because you got attacked Glavonja? And TAU is M-M's sister alliance! That's really a revelation, and it means M-M not only shelters miracle leechers, but also donation leechers!
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]

    The post was edited 3 times, last by lucariomys ().

  • glavonja wrote:

    And another war declaration on SYN!!!
    First of all TAU is our sister alliance.
    Another thing is that even after our last war SYN keeps attacking M-M members more intensively plus even after war declaration on TAU they attacked during whole day on our all members. Seems you guys need a lesson again!!
    War starts today at 10 am server time. Only damage in troops counted!

    I am sure you are well prepared coz you started with war against TAU even before official startup.
    Do you want to count by Gautlet war or you want to do excel magic again?
    ===========================================================================
  • Hello and thank you for considering SYN again,

    Analyzing your comments, the warnings from mods and the way you talk, I honestly understand your jealousy and madness towards The Syndicate. From what I could see, M-M declared war on SYN and did not meet the expected result. Now M-M, or mostly their immature General, declares war on SYN and joins an unfair 2 vs 1 fight.

    We get it, you want to 2 vs 1 us. Cool.

    Do you dare to wait till we finish war with TAU and declare war on us in a 1 vs 1? I don't think that you dare Glavonja, you only want a 2 vs 1 war so you could free your anger. I wonder if M-M dares to declare war on PURE as well, or are you afraid of Skar and F3rnando?

    Man-up Glavonja and whoever supports this war from M-M. Play fair and cut your immature *snip* chats.


    You are not nor allied to TAU nor sister alliances, you just need a reason to 2 vs 1 SYN.


    What I'm trying to say is that we will always welcome a 1v1 war. But a 2vs1? Hiding behind another alliance? Keeping us busy and then surprise war? I bet you're feeling good cause your pathetic life just got better in a game.

    Warning inappropriate language -pokahontas
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]

    The post was edited 3 times, last by pokahontas ().

  • It's like a game of tennis here. Back and fourth back and fourth.

    You've not heard of me before, so hi!

    I'm not involved in this at all, I'd just like to throw my opinion in.

    SYN v. TAU, completely unfair. You've got a lot of guys who are religiously devoted to this game, vs a bunch of guys who want to log on and have some casual fun. If MM are defending TAU's right to do that, then I support them in their actions.


    Deadly wrote:



    M-M declared war on SYN and did not meet the expected result. Now M-M, or mostly their immature General, declares war on SYN and joins an unfair 2 vs 1 fight.



    Not gonna lie lad, they whooped you last time. They invited you to their house, smacked you about and gave you a packed lunch for the journey home.
    Unfair 2v1 my arse. Without MM it would be a 800K alliance Vs. a 1.5M one, sound fair to you?

    Eat it up and enjoy it. Or back out from TAU and maybe they will halt. Who knows, you're arguing with muffins here.

    As for you, MM, cheeky bastards. I've been sitting here getting pummelled by some of your guys, cut it out would ya. Bloody good lad here sticking up for your right to party.
    No longer will SYN reign these boards with their pigeon English and moral high ground.

    Mum, Dad, I love you both. Stop fighting. Lets all be friends.
  • Same story as MajorDONG not involved not seen before. .So hi to everyone.
    In my book 2vs1 is unfair all arguments aside. As for SYN vs TAU point difference I do not see why so many people find this such a huge deal as TAU leader accepted the war so really quit whining about point difference.. Looking forward how this plays out hopes it doesn't turn into a server war.
  • MajorDONG wrote:

    SYN v. TAU, completely unfair. You've got a lot of guys who are religiously devoted to this game, vs a bunch of guys who want to log on and have some casual fun. If MM are defending TAU's right to do that, then I support them in their actions.
    The war ends if their leaching members donate. That was the purpose of our war, we never intended to annihilate TAU's troops nor do we care about our war score. (Check the previous war)

    Everyone shares different opinions and I respect yours. But we all cannot avoid that M-M used this situation and declared war on an alliance that has already scheduled a war 2 days later. Pitiful and so enjoying, we laughed our ass off when we saw the mighty General of M-M declaring war and arguing on the other thread..

    Anyway, if only you knew what happened to SYN in the dark age of bans and how we instantly took action, from #5 to #1, you wouldn't have wrote your message.

    Nice to meet you by the way!
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Tis no personal attack to you good sir. Simply stating that you, the biggest alliance, are attacking a much smaller alliance. The smaller alliance is being defended by another smaller alliance than you.

    Many of these players do not understand how donating works, or why they do it. Try to solve this diplomatically. I'd happily step in as acting diplomat for you, seems you're struggling to do anything apart from throw your protruding beer belly around.

    In all the lighthearted, most due respect,

    Dong.
  • MajorDONG wrote:

    Tis no personal attack to you good sir. Simply stating that you, the biggest alliance, are attacking a much smaller alliance. The smaller alliance is being defended by another smaller alliance than you.

    Many of these players do not understand how donating works, or why they do it. Try to solve this diplomatically. I'd happily step in as acting diplomat for you, seems you're struggling to do anything apart from throw your protruding beer belly around.

    In all the lighthearted, most due respect,

    Dong.
    I'm sorry but it seems you did not read everything.

    We did warn them, to be exact, 4 times in Diplomat/Diplomat messages and Leader/Leader messages. We did warn their General, we did occupy all his cities and asked him to PLEASE donate.
    Do you get it? He donated 1.000 wood for a medium player that's nothing.

    Thank you for your opinion tho it's heavily biased. War terms were put to meet TAU's size, the war could end 1 hour after that it starts if TAU agree to these terms.
    M-M isn't smaller than us, Total Score is not THE determination of power.

    Anyway, remember that The Syndicate always ensures profit :)
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Deadly ().

  • Do I smell some attempts to talk down to me? Please, sir, there is no need. Your lovely pixelated hoplites may be able to take away some of my oh so precious wood, but they can't remove the embarrassment I can serve you, for free!

    There is no bias opinion here, there is right, and there is wrong.

    You, are in the wrong. You may not listen to what I say, and I speak for neither sides of these parties. But if you attack TAU, MM will attack you. Doesn't matter if you accept their declaration or not sweetie, they're going to do it anyway :( .

    Ah, so just because your total score is the highest, doesn't mean you're the strongest? Your general points ( Currently ) are higher too. So, again, you're wrong. ?(

    You may portray this elitist, correct and pure form of an alliance to this server, but in reality, you're a regular hombre like us who enjoys downing pints on a weekend and having a sandwich or two. If you are wanting to get your rear end handed to you again, then attack TAU, if not then speak to the individual members who are not donating, instead of punishing the entirety of the alliance for some leadership mishap or incompetence.

    There is no need for this war, and you know it. You want to make a name for yourself here, and you're trying to intimidate everyone with your fancy boards and your attempted (poorly attempted) talking down to and sarcasm.

    Yours truly,

    MajorDONG *snip*


    Edit by pokahontas

    The post was edited 1 time, last by pokahontas ().

  • "Anyway, remember that The Syndicate always ensures profit "
    Tell me where is the profit? You are getting crushed all over the map.
    There are more today CRs, my teammates will publish it later.


    Battle for Police

    Battle for Police
    (05.05.2017 16:59:56)
    Caped Baldy[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, Who[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA
    vs
    Murodar[SYN] from Police

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-29)
    Swordsman.............................505(-9) - Swordsman..............................0(-17)
    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-337)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................13(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................169(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................23(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-10.8 - Generals...............................-711.2
    Offensive points.........................1778 - Defence points.............................27
    Damage Received...........................540 - Damage Received.........................35560
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Caped Baldy[M-M], Who[M-M]

    Losers: Murodar[SYN]

    500 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Police.

    Murodar[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.




    Battle for Police

    Battle for Police
    (05.05.2017 11:44:52)
    Caped Baldy[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, Who[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, ARES 420[M-M] from Braavos
    vs
    Murodar[SYN] from Police

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................91(-85)
    Swordsman...........................713(-358) - Swordsman............................33(-327)
    Hoplite.............................501(-207) - Hoplite.............................423(-513)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)
    Catapult...............................48(-0) - Catapult..............................18(-18)
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - Doctor.................................13(-0)
    Cook...................................45(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................316(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................70(-57) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................41(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1072.8 - Generals..............................-1363.2
    Offensive points.........................3408 - Defence points...........................2682
    Damage Received.........................53640 - Damage Received.........................68160
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: ARES 420[M-M], Glavonja_sb[M-M]

    Losers: Murodar[SYN], Caped Baldy[M-M], Who[M-M]

    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Caped Baldy[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    Battle for ARGOS


    Battle for ARGOS
    (05.05.2017 19:04:24)
    Who[M-M] from Dawnes
    vs
    Deadly[SYN] from Cryslands, Ares[SYN] from ARGOS

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite................................31(-4) - Hoplite................................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................148(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-173)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................116(-3) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-24.2 - Generals...............................-327.4
    Offensive points........................818.5 - Defence points...........................60.5
    Damage Received..........................1210 - Damage Received.........................16370
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Who[M-M]

    Losers: Deadly[SYN], Ares[SYN]

    388 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town ARGOS.

    Deadly[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Ares[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.


    The post was edited 2 times, last by I am Who I am ().

  • Things are going to get interesting in here so take of all your clothes because the party is just about to begin.

    Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

    Eunomia - TM & RED
  • I am Who I am wrote:

    "Anyway, remember that The Syndicate always ensures profit "
    Tell me where is the profit? You are getting crushed all over the map.
    There are more today CRs, my teammates will publish it later.


    Battle for Police

    Battle for Police

    (05.05.2017 16:59:56)

    Who[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, Caped Baldy[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA

    vs

    Murodar from Police


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-29)

    Swordsman.............................505(-9) - Swordsman..............................0(-17)

    ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-337)

    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)

    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)

    ............................................. - Doctor.................................13(-0)

    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)

    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

    Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0) - .............................................

    Steam Giant...........................169(-0) - .............................................

    Battering Ram..........................23(-0) - .............................................

    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Generals................................-10.8 - Generals...............................-711.2

    Offensive points.........................1778 - Defence points.............................27

    Damage Received...........................540 - Damage Received.........................35560

    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: Caped Baldy[M-M], Who[M-M]


    Losers: Murodar


    500 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Police.


    Murodar's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.




    Battle for Police

    Battle for Police

    (05.05.2017 11:44:52)

    Caped Baldy[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, Who[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA, ARES 420[M-M] from Braavos, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from FEVZİ PAŞA

    vs

    Murodar from Police


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ............................................. - Spearman..............................91(-85)

    Swordsman...........................713(-358) - Swordsman............................33(-327)

    Hoplite.............................501(-207) - Hoplite.............................423(-513)

    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)

    Catapult...............................48(-0) - Catapult..............................18(-18)

    Doctor..................................7(-0) - Doctor.................................13(-0)

    Cook...................................45(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)

    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

    Sulphur Carabineer....................316(-0) - .............................................

    Steam Giant...........................70(-57) - .............................................

    Battering Ram..........................41(-0) - .............................................

    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Generals..............................-1072.8 - Generals..............................-1363.2

    Offensive points.........................3408 - Defence points...........................2682

    Damage Received.........................53640 - Damage Received.........................68160

    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: ARES 420[M-M], Glavonja_sb[M-M]


    Losers: Murodar, Caped Baldy[M-M], Who[M-M]


    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    Caped Baldy[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.




    Battle for ARGOS

    Battle for ARGOS

    (05.05.2017 19:04:24)

    Who[M-M] from Dawnes

    vs

    Deadly[SYN] from Cryslands, Ares[SYN] from ARGOS


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)

    Hoplite................................31(-4) - Hoplite................................0(-18)

    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)

    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)

    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)

    Swordsman.............................148(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-173)

    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................

    Steam Giant...........................116(-3) - .............................................

    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Generals................................-24.2 - Generals...............................-327.4

    Offensive points........................818.5 - Defence points...........................60.5

    Damage Received..........................1210 - Damage Received.........................16370

    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: Who[M-M]


    Losers: Deadly[SYN], Ares[SYN]


    388 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town ARGOS.


    Deadly[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.


    Ares[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.




    Long term profit at its best.

    Come on the reports don't have a member besides 1, and Ares is just here for a specific reason.

    Post the others please :) Come on we went through this previously.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • ahahahaahahaha , sister alliance , haahahhahahahahha.

    i thing that gonna be a server war not just 2 vs 1 .

    as for me i was a TAU player before and they are my friend , when the syn alliance declare war on them i was neutral from helping because the TAU would stop the war intermediately if they want .

    so because the leader of TAU is my friend if the war get bigger and be a server war , i'm gonna stay neutral .


    PS: if we are neutral that not mean u can occupy our town , as for me i need to lose all my troop and need to build my gold up . :D :saint:


    NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Deizel ().

  • Hmm server war, been many years since i enjoyed a server war. Here is not the place for this topic though. I am sure there will be other threads that will cover that.
    Here i wish both sides enjoyment and fun. Kill you armies, kill your enemies armies. Profit, build, rebuild. But keep one eye on Thomas Stanley
  • satanas wrote:

    Hmm server war, been many years since i enjoyed a server war. Here is not the place for this topic though. I am sure there will be other threads that will cover that.
    Here i wish both sides enjoyment and fun. Kill you armies, kill your enemies armies. Profit, build, rebuild. But keep one eye on Thomas Stanley
    True true. This thread is spammed with nonsense whining.

    What's cooking will be ready to be served soon tho!

    M-M will post a great battle, GG for both sides, but damn these boys don't care about sleeping they stayed up all night to wave SGs/SCs. Good battle tho, cheers.
    Biggest battle on Eunomia will be posted soon.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Deadly, what the hell will be served after day like this, first day of the war and its by far over..

    Congrats to my alliance on effective and smooth cooperation!

    Battle for Kaunas

    Battle for Kaunas
    (06.05.2017 11:25:06)
    Caped Baldy[M-M] from New order, Joylesscato[M-M] from New order, Colossus[M-M] from New order, unkindled[M-M] from New order, Rom4ik[M-M] from Kaunas, New order, Polis, negrohombre[M-M] from New order, Who[M-M] from New order, Kaunas, Hesperus, Glavonja_sb[M-M] from New order, ARES 420[M-M] from New order, Kaunas
    vs
    Deadly[SYN] from Cryslands, Vinelands, Ares[SYN] from THEBES, ARGOS, Boozer[SYN] from Atlantis, HURRICANE, Avalon, lucariomys[SYN] from Phú Quốc, Freedom_ua[SYN] from Constantinople, Kesro[SYN] from Town-4-, IHateMylifee[SYN] from Athens, Sparta, Troy, Thomas[SYN] from HURRICANE, -IV-, Benjamenx[SYN] from Kazukis Palace, Deizel[TEA] from zahle, Runaras[SYN] from Marmadukas, WooDoo[SYN] from Kaunas, Babtai, Siauliai, Birstonas, Ariogala, Sky Lord[SYN] from HURRICANE, MAGMA, Nassau

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-727)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................292(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-831)
    Swordsman...........................95(-2784) - Swordsman............................0(-3023)
    Hoplite.............................83(-3096) - Hoplite..............................0(-4800)
    Battering Ram..........................64(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-84)
    Catapult...............................66(-0) - Catapult..............................60(-42)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................69(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Steam Giant.........................113(-108) - Steam Giant............................0(-58)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................82(-0)
    ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-530)
    ............................................. - Archer................................0(-680)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................21(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-8344.8 - Generals.............................-16267.4
    Offensive points......................40668.5 - Defence points..........................20862
    Damage Received........................417240 - Damage Received........................813370
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: ARES 420[M-M], Glavonja_sb[M-M], Rom4ik[M-M], negrohombre[M-M], Who[M-M]

    Losers: Colossus[M-M], lucariomys[SYN], Deadly[SYN], Kesro[SYN], Sky Lord[SYN], Benjamenx[SYN], Boozer[SYN], WooDoo[SYN], Deizel[TEA], Thomas[SYN], IHateMylifee[SYN], Freedom_ua[SYN], Caped Baldy[M-M], Joylesscato[M-M], Ares[SYN], unkindled[M-M], Runaras[SYN]

    47 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Kaunas.

    147 units from ARES 420[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Kaunas.

    21 units from ARES 420[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Kaunas.

    224 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Kaunas.

    113 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Kaunas.

    Boozer[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    unkindled[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Caped Baldy[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Caped Baldy[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    ARES 420[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    ARES 420[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    ARES 420[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Deadly[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Deadly[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    unkindled[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    unkindled[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Ares[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Ares[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    lucariomys[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Freedom_ua[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Joylesscato[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Rom4ik[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Rom4ik[M-M]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Kesro[SYN]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:10:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:10:06)

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:25:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:25:06)

    Colossus[M-M]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:40:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:40:06)

    Who[M-M]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Who[M-M]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Colossus[M-M]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:50:10)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:52:33)

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:55:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:55:06)

    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 9:55:15)

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:10:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:10:06)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:10:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:10:07)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:25:06)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:25:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:25:06)

    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Colossus[M-M]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:31:25)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:40:06)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:40:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:40:06)

    Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their number of casualties was much larger than that of their enemy.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    IHateMylifee[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:49:15)

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:55:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:55:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:55:06)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Thomas[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Benjamenx[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Benjamenx[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Deizel[TEA]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 10:56:32)

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:10:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:10:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:10:06)

    unkindled[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Runaras[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:25:06)

    Glavonja_sb[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:25:06)

    ARES 420[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 11:25:06)

    As WooDoo[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

    Sky Lord[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.





    Battle for HURRICANE

    Battle for HURRICANE
    (06.05.2017 5:55:09)
    Rom4ik[M-M] from Polis, Who[M-M] from Polis
    vs
    Sky Lord[SYN] from , Boozer[SYN] from Avalon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................122(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-69)
    Swordsman.............................195(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-21)
    Hoplite..............................206(-40) - Hoplite................................0(-31)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................119(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-56 - Generals...............................-581.4
    Offensive points.......................1453.5 - Defence points............................140
    Damage Received..........................2800 - Damage Received.........................29070
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Rom4ik[M-M], Who[M-M]

    Losers: Sky Lord[SYN], Boozer[SYN]

    523 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town HURRICANE.

    119 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town HURRICANE.

    Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2017 5:54:51)

    As Boozer[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Boozer[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.