Restrict Barbarian reprisals to when the player is actually present

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrict Barbarian reprisals to when the player is actually present

Do you like this suggestion? 13
      Yes (3) 23%
      No (10) 77%
    General Information:

Barbarian reprisals can happen at any time. I would like them to happen when the player is sitting in front of his or her computer.

What are you suggesting?

That Barbarian reprisals be only initiated after the player takes an action. Possibly the first action of the day.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

N/A

Suggestion Reason:

A reprisal that happens overnight or when the player is away is not fun for the player.
    Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
    Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• I believe that's unrealistic to and boring to know when they'll attack.

I've enjoyed sending reinforcements to offline allies against barbarians. Don't want this to happen? Just go ahead and bribe their lord to ceasfire.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • I vote no.
    The Barbarians will not counterattack nor send Brigands to reduce your luxury goods production If you do not first attack them.

No reward (pillage of goods) no risk. The barbarians provide a way to learn about warfare both the offensive and defensive measures needed.
    <3 Ratna
  • Really? Are your all enemies and pillagers so kind and come to fight only when you're online? No? Then a big fat NO to this one as well.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • No from me... However...

I would like to see the barbarian attack adjusted:

-I don't like how they can launch an attack whilst they are in combat, doesn't happen very often, but it seems mad that they can... or at the very least, the attacking barbarians should be withdrawn. At the moment there army kinda doubled by magic.

-also, have been surprised how they seem to know the level of your wall... upgraded my walls so their rams would be stuck, but they sent artillery beyond their lVl.

Although I suppose a 500point account could by mortars, but you have the possibility of stopping them by blocking port.

Also phone app could do with update regarding barbarians, aswell as other things.
  • Hopla wrote:

Once a suggestion is approved, it gets 90 days to be discussed. If your idea is very well received by the Ikariam community and players feels it is merited, then it will be moved to the Reported Suggestions forum. For a suggestion to get into the Reported section, the suggestion must receive more than 80% upvotes, minimum 12 out of 15 votes, after 90 days of being active.

90 Days + have passed unfortunately this community (or any other community at this point in time) have not given enough votes for it to be moved into Reported Suggestions. Therefore, I am going to have to reject this suggestion.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support