The Merchants [TM] / The Syndicate [SYN] vs The Allied Unio [TAU] / TheMuffinMafia [MM]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• lucariomys wrote:

glavonja wrote:

i dont care, why didnt you post that on time!!! i wont argue with you
    RULES for posting battles are TAG VS TAG so it wont be counted!!
    You really need to be as other syn members... btw last war i deleted post vs totis cuz i posted it too late!!!
    at least i hope you learned something now
    According to Ikariam game rules, any CR within 24 hours since the player got kicked from an alliance is still counted. It doesn't matter when I post the CR, what matters is when the battle took place. I'm following the game rules, and if M-M does the same those battles are valid :D
    Plus, according to M-M's last war logic (any battle that starts before the war ends, even if the battle ends after the war ends, will be counted), these battles are valid too!
    Do i have to fcking explain everything with all detailes 10 times to you???????????????????? And how should i stay calm?
    When you kick somebody there is a delay time of 24 hours till he is really kicked!!!! When he lose tag he is official our of alliance!!
    You are embarrassing yourself on battlefield and here!!!

And last time we didnt put your retreating army killed at the board so shut up
    By far worst strong alliance ive ever seen!!!

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • lucariomys wrote:

I am Who I am wrote:

Not interesting at all.. You are getting destroyed all over the map since start. Pathetic.
    L2P
    Battle for Heidelberg

Battle for Heidelberg

(10.05.2017 6:02:33)

Rom4ik[M-M] from Heidelberg, KTM, Sunset, Who[M-M] from Sunset, Heidelberg, Mike12[M-M] from Heidelberg, Sunset

vs

Paulius[SYN] from Heidelberg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulphur Carabineer....................198(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-120)

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-11)

Swordsman...........................242(-540) - Swordsman.............................0(-615)

Hoplite.............................267(-285) - Hoplite...............................0(-370)

Steam Giant...........................73(-39) - Steam Giant...........................0(-141)

Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-42)

............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)

Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)

Mortar.................................48(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-1288.8 - Generals..............................-3087.2

Offensive points.........................7718 - Defence points...........................3222

Damage Received.........................64440 - Damage Received........................154360

Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Mike12[M-M], Rom4ik[M-M], Who[M-M]

Losers: Paulius[SYN]

248 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

44 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

62 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

52 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

122 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

21 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

29 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

70 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

6 units from Mike12[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

250 units from Mike12[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Heidelberg.

Rom4ik[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Mike12[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Who[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As Paulius[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Šmėkla

Battle for Šmėkla

(10.05.2017 0:02:46)

Who[M-M] from Kachaukamen, Mike12[M-M] from Kachaukamen

vs

Cremator[SYN] from City, Paulius[SYN] from Colosus, Seph[SYN] from Šmėkla

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)

Swordsman.............................605(-6) - Swordsman..............................0(-30)

Hoplite.............................248(-101) - Hoplite...............................0(-440)

Battering Ram..........................48(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)

Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................0(-6)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Sulphur Carabineer....................198(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................48(-0) - .............................................

Steam Giant...........................201(-0) - .............................................

Gyrocopter.............................61(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-148.6 - Generals...............................-746.8

Offensive points.........................1867 - Defence points..........................371.5

Damage Received..........................7430 - Damage Received.........................37340

Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: Mike12[M-M], Who[M-M]

Losers: Cremator[SYN], Seph[SYN], Paulius[SYN]

756 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Šmėkla.

363 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Šmėkla.

334 units from Mike12[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Šmėkla.

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.05.2017 23:17:46)

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.05.2017 23:32:46)

Cremator[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Paulius[SYN]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.05.2017 23:47:46)

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (09.05.2017 23:55:03)

Seph[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

[b]

[/b]
    Battle for Siera

Battle for Siera

(10.05.2017 1:56:44)

Who[M-M] from sulfur, Mike12[M-M] from sulfur

vs

Paulius[SYN] from Great Forge, Seph[SYN] from Siera

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)

Sulphur Carabineer....................205(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................22(-98)

Swordsman............................393(-90) - Swordsman.............................0(-150)

Hoplite.............................283(-148) - Hoplite...............................0(-270)

............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-315.2 - Generals..............................-1017.8

Offensive points.......................2544.5 - Defence points............................788

Damage Received.........................15760 - Damage Received.........................50890

Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: Mike12[M-M], Who[M-M]

Losers: Seph[SYN], Paulius[SYN]

955 units from Mike12[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Siera.

9 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Siera.

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 1:25:30)

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 1:41:44)

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 1:56:44)

Seph[SYN]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Sunset

Battle for Sunset

(10.05.2017 2:56:42)

Who[M-M] from Pandora, Rom4ik[M-M] from Pandora, KTM

vs

Sinzt[SYN] from Sunset, Paulius[SYN] from Pavilon

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)

............................................. - .............................................

Sulphur Carabineer....................334(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-49)

Swordsman...........................346(-120) - Swordsman.............................0(-120)

Hoplite.............................376(-127) - Hoplite...............................0(-137)

Steam Giant...........................115(-5) - Steam Giant............................0(-32)

............................................. - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................15(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)

............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)

Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................

Mortar.................................33(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-352.8 - Generals...............................-891.6

Offensive points.........................2229 - Defence points............................882

Damage Received.........................17640 - Damage Received.........................44580

Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Rom4ik[M-M], Who[M-M]

Losers: Sinzt[SYN], Paulius[SYN]

815 units from Who[M-M] are maintaining occupation of town Sunset.

Who[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 2:00:20)

Sinzt[SYN]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hmmm WHO... if you want an easy win, keep doing what you guys've been doing. If you want interesting battle, try attacking us when we're awake :-/ (just a tip).
    come on, you never attacked us!! You try first day of war because there was TM with you...
    Since we killed all their land you are free to come now! and you would get a ticket way home with probably whole army dead!!!
    Btw we sleep as well, catch us while sleeping and gg! But you are too weak and unskilled for that!! you can only attack inactives from TAU...
    Just as who said, really pathetic!!!

• glavonja wrote:

lucariomys wrote:

glavonja wrote:

i dont care, why didnt you post that on time!!! i wont argue with you
    RULES for posting battles are TAG VS TAG so it wont be counted!!
    You really need to be as other syn members... btw last war i deleted post vs totis cuz i posted it too late!!!
    at least i hope you learned something now
    According to Ikariam game rules, any CR within 24 hours since the player got kicked from an alliance is still counted. It doesn't matter when I post the CR, what matters is when the battle took place. I'm following the game rules, and if M-M does the same those battles are valid :D Plus, according to M-M's last war logic (any battle that starts before the war ends, even if the battle ends after the war ends, will be counted), these battles are valid too!
    Do i have to fcking explain everything with all detailes 10 times to you???????????????????? And how should i stay calm?When you kick somebody there is a delay time of 24 hours till he is really kicked!!!! When he lose tag he is official our of alliance!!
    You are embarrassing yourself on battlefield and here!!!

And last time we didnt put your retreating army killed at the board so shut up
    By far worst strong alliance ive ever seen!!!
    Hey it's kinda boring arguing with you. Did you read the war rules? Go read it. You can kick your members in war, but any CR fought during that 24 hours delay are valid. If you don't respect the war rules implemented by Ikariam, what are you doing here? He didn't lose his tag when the battle commenced, and it can be easily checked by any mod.

Last time we respected the war terms, while you didn't. Your battle started after the war duration has ended, so you can't include it in the calculation. Stop saying nonsense, Glavonja :)
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • @lucariomys is correct. Let's use an example.

Bob was kicked on the 9/05/2017 at 15:00, Bob was attacked at 19:00 of the same day. The attackers produced a winning and valid CR.
    Now the attackers post that CR at 10/05/2017 at 17:00, Bob will have lost his tag but the CR is nevertheless valid.

You can say that Bob had no tag in the CR, but if you were to say that therefore the CR with him didn't count you'd be making up your own rules. Not really possible since you people didn't even put forward the DOW in the first place.
  • Draco and Solon wrote:

@lucariomys is correct. Let's use an example.

Bob was kicked on the 9/05/2017 at 15:00, Bob was attacked at 19:00 of the same day. The attackers produced a winning and valid CR.
    Now the attackers post that CR at 10/05/2017 at 17:00, Bob will have lost his tag but the CR is nevertheless valid.
    how can we be sure thats tau member? I never saw example that you mentioned because thats almost impossible situation so there are no rules for that!!
    btw they got punished cuz they didnt post it on time..

• Perhaps by checking with their Home Secretary of spying Bob's messages... Nothing complicated old chap.
    And, let me say it is NOT an impossible situation but quite a regular one in my experience. - One which I have seen more than twice. Mainly since people don't usually post their CRs right away.

P.S. Anyone got that lambo for me yet? If not, I'm felling kind so I'd settle for a BMW M5...
  • Draco and Solon wrote:

Perhaps by checking with their Home Secretary of spying Bob's messages... Nothing complicated old chap.
    And, let me say it is NOT an impossible situation but quite a regular one in my experience. - One which I have seen more than twice. Mainly since people don't usually post their CRs right away.

P.S. Anyone got that lambo for me yet? If not, I'm felling kind so I'd settle for a BMW M5...
    Yeah its the same real life. if you are too late with anything you need to deal with consequences...
    There is 24 hours delay and after that it is over!
    you didnt post this 2 days and i am sorry.. no more arguing
    There is the rule that war cr must contain TAG vs TAG

• unkindled wrote:

@centra

have you ever considered the fact that he might live in a different time zone? ;)
    so maybe he aint giving up on sleep at all,but instead,after a hard work day,he clears up some trash ingame,and then goes to sleep normaly :saint:
    I would have thought the same but they're online pretty much all day too haha, I wonder where they are from ?(
    - AtivaSOLO -
  • Sorry ;(

Sea battle near Epidaurus

(10.05.2017 14:50:03)
    Tesco[-TM-] from Muerta, Polis, Polis, Epidaurus
    vs
    Joylesscato[M-M] from Epidaurus, Chalcis

Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - Ram Ship...............................46(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................41(-64) - Fire Ship.............................70(-72)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................36(-0)
    Rocket Ship............................10(-0) - Rocket Ship............................18(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-396.8 - Generals...............................-446.4
    Offensive points.........................1116 - Defence points............................992
    Damage Received.........................19840 - Damage Received.........................22320
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Joylesscato[M-M]

Losers: Tesco[-TM-]

5 warships are being moved from Joylesscato[M-M] to Epidaurus

165 warships are being moved from Joylesscato[M-M] to Epidaurus

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 13:35:03)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 13:35:03)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 13:35:27)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 13:50:03)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 13:51:53)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:05:03)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:06:20)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:20:03)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:20:30)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:22:47)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:38:39)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:50:03)

As Tesco[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Tesco[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Tesco[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

(10.05.2017 15:57:58)
    Tesco[-TM-] from Polis, RussianMafia, Muerta, Epidaurus
    vs
    Joylesscato[M-M] from Epidaurus

Ram Ship...............................40(-0) - Ram Ship...............................46(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................32(-52) - Fire Ship.............................11(-59)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................36(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - Rocket Ship............................18(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-322.4 - Generals...............................-365.8
    Offensive points........................914.5 - Defence points............................806
    Damage Received.........................16120 - Damage Received.........................18290
    Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

111 units from Joylesscato[M-M] are defending the port of Epidaurus

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:57:58)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:57:58)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 14:58:26)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:12:58)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:14:28)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:27:58)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:29:48)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:42:58)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:44:43)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:57:58)

(10.05.2017 16:56:29)
    Tesco[-TM-] from Polis, Polis, Muerta
    vs

Ram Ship...............................15(-0) - Ram Ship...............................7(-39)
    Fire Ship.............................27(-35) - Fire Ship..............................0(-11)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................32(-4)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship............................18(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-217 - Generals...............................-288.8
    Offensive points..........................722 - Defence points..........................542.5
    Damage Received.........................10850 - Damage Received.........................14440
    Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

57 units from Joylesscato[M-M] are defending the port of Epidaurus

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:11:30)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:11:30)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:21:30)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:26:30)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:30:17)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:41:30)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:56:29)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 16:56:29)

(10.05.2017 17:59:15)
    Tesco[-TM-] from Polis, RussianMafia, Polis, Froskenfall, Muerta
    vs

Ram Ship...............................42(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-32)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship............................15(-3)
    Tender..................................8(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................25(-7) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-43.4 - Generals...............................-323.8
    Offensive points........................809.5 - Defence points..........................108.5
    Damage Received..........................2170 - Damage Received.........................16190
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Winners: Tesco[-TM-]

Losers: Joylesscato[M-M]

84 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Epidaurus

19 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Epidaurus

1 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Epidaurus

7 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Epidaurus

14 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Epidaurus

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:29:15)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:29:15)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:30:06)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:44:15)

Joylesscato[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:59:15)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 17:59:15)

As Joylesscato[M-M] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Not Sorry :D

Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (10.05.2017 15:15:41)
    Rom4ik[M-M] from Polis
    vs
    Tesco[-TM-] from M-M W House

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................20(-0)
    Fire Ship............................232(-18) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-111.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................279
    Damage Received..........................5580 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Rom4ik[M-M]

232 units from Rom4ik[M-M] are defending the port of Polis

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:00:41)

Rom4ik[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:00:41)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:15:41)

Rom4ik[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (10.05.2017 15:15:41)

• glavonja wrote:

Draco and Solon wrote:

Perhaps by checking with their Home Secretary of spying Bob's messages... Nothing complicated old chap.

Yeah its the same real life. if you are too late with anything you need to deal with consequences...There is 24 hours delay and after that it is over!
    you didnt post this 2 days and i am sorry.. no more arguing
    There is the rule that war cr must contain TAG vs TAG
    This is going to be my last post regarding this matter.

@glavonja: I find it quite irritating that you just go make up rules that don't exist, set terms that favor your members, employ fallacy and say bad words when you run out of logical arguments

@draco and solon: Thank you very much for your time in pointing out something so clear only Glavonja failed to see. Still, arguing with fallacies never bring about any results. I'm really sorry for that :(
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • Battle for Darkness

Battle for Darkness
    (10.05.2017 14:20:48)
    lucariomys[SYN] from Kaunas
    vs
    King of Evil[TAU] from Darkness

Swordsman.............................240(-0) - Swordsman.............................201(-0)
    Hoplite..............................288(-11) - Hoplite...............................800(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-11)
    Doctor..................................1(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................147(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-15.4 - Generals................................-48.4
    Offensive points..........................121 - Defence points...........................38.5
    Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received..........................2420
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: lucariomys[SYN]

Losers: King of Evil[TAU]

As King of Evil[TAU] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Darkness

Battle for Darkness
    (10.05.2017 14:20:33)
    Judders[SYN] from Kaunas
    vs
    King of Evil[TAU] from Darkness

Swordsman...........................410(-120) - Swordsman...........................201(-120)
    Hoplite.............................573(-119) - Hoplite.............................800(-160)
    Battering Ram...........................8(-0) - Battering Ram..........................11(-0)
    Catapult...............................36(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-310.6 - Generals...............................-569.6
    Offensive points.........................1424 - Defence points..........................776.5
    Damage Received.........................15530 - Damage Received.........................28480
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Judders[SYN]

Losers: King of Evil[TAU]

As King of Evil[TAU] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

King of Evil[TAU]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • You posted it way too late, its your fault with your nonchalance, you had enough time to put it here and you didnt do it. Way too late, now suffer consequences.
    Send a proof (screenshot or something) he was in alliance in that time since you posted it way too late. Dont post without tags anymore, we didnt post without tags and in last war we didnt count our CR's without tags.

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • Cut the dispute about these 2 CRs, firstly we're not asking you and secondly a third part explained to you how this works.

Both CRs are counted if you're unhappy get some sleep, it might be the main cause of your stress.

Gosh no one can argue or maintain respect with these guys...
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • I personally expected more movement from SYN. Only 1 attack on me since war start.

Battle for Basel

Battle for Basel
    (08.05.2017 22:30:30)
    lucariomys[SYN] from Christalmachi
    vs
    nin4ik[TAU] from Basel

Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................257(-43) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-60.2 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..........................150.5
    Damage Received..........................3010 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................99% - Damage Percent.............................1%

Losers: nin4ik[TAU]

As nin4ik[TAU] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

nin4ik[TAU]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• If the battle happened while the tag was still on just let it count.

Anyways, not a whole lot found tonight, but it's something
    Sea battle near Bacchus

Sea battle near Bacchus
    (11.05.2017 3:54:00)
    Valkonos[M-M] from Đà Lạt
    vs
    Caligola[SYN] from Bacchus

Ram Ship...............................60(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-4)
    Fire Ship.............................145(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-6)
    Catapult Ship..........................35(-0) - Catapult Ship...........................0(-5)
    Mortar Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-89.2
    Offensive points..........................223 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................4460
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Valkonos[M-M]

Losers: Caligola[SYN]

277 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Bacchus

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 3:54:00)

Caligola[SYN]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Mūras

Sea battle near Mūras
    (11.05.2017 1:11:09)
    Valkonos[M-M] from NISIP
    vs
    Dvynys[SYN] from Mūras

Ram Ship...............................58(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-5)
    Fire Ship.............................125(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................35(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-69
    Offensive points........................172.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3450
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Dvynys[SYN]

255 units from Valkonos[M-M] are blocking the port entrance to Mūras

Valkonos[M-M]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 1:11:09)

Dvynys[SYN]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Zeta (retired): AWE
    Ypsilon (retired): SOLVE
    Eunomia (Valkonos): M-M
  • nin4ik wrote:

I personally expected more movement from SYN. Only 1 attack on me since war start.

Battle for Basel

Battle for Basel

vs

nin4ik[TAU] from Basel

Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................

Hoplite..............................257(-43) - .............................................

Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................

Doctor..................................1(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................

Generals................................-60.2 - Generals.................................-0.6

Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..........................150.5

Damage Received..........................3010 - Damage Received............................30

Damage Percent............................99% - Damage Percent.............................1%

As nin4ik[TAU] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

SYN doing what they're good at.

hahaha. nice nin4ik
  • The mighty valkonos taken down to his knees. But keeps his head. Cheers for the battle finally.

Sea battle near Västerholm

(11.05.2017 12:27:29)
    Tesco[-TM-] from 0i0, Froskenfall, Malo_batina
    vs
    Valkonos[M-M] from Västerholm

Ram Ship...............................74(-6) - Ram Ship..............................43(-18)
    Fire Ship.............................28(-35) - Fire Ship.............................72(-73)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................60(-0) - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................14(-4)
    Steam Ram..............................52(-8) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................16(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-439 - Generals...............................-654.6
    Offensive points.......................1636.5 - Defence points.........................1097.5
    Damage Received.........................21950 - Damage Received.........................32730
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

179 units from Valkonos[M-M] are defending the port of Västerholm

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 11:42:29)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 11:50:59)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 11:57:57)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 12:27:29)

(11.05.2017 13:27:44)
    GAME[-TM-] from 0i0, Tesco[-TM-] from Malo_batina
    vs

Ram Ship...............................41(-0) - Ram Ship...............................43(-0)
    Fire Ship.............................14(-46) - Fire Ship.............................12(-60)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................40(-0) - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship............................14(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-285.2 - Generals.................................-372
    Offensive points..........................930 - Defence points............................713
    Damage Received.........................14260 - Damage Received.........................18600
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Losers: GAME[-TM-], Tesco[-TM-]

119 units from Valkonos[M-M] are defending the port of Västerholm

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 12:27:44)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 12:42:44)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 12:57:44)

Tesco[-TM-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (11.05.2017 13:12:44)

As GAME[-TM-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

GAME[-TM-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

(11.05.2017 14:05:51)
    Tesco[-TM-] from Froskenfall, GAME[-TM-] from Coruscant
    vs

............................................. - Ram Ship..............................19(-24)
    Fire Ship.............................58(-19) - Fire Ship..............................0(-12)
    Catapult Ship..........................15(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    Mortar Ship.............................9(-0) - Mortar Ship............................15(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................3(-0) - Rocket Ship............................14(-0)
    Generals...............................-117.8 - Generals...............................-194.4
    Offensive points..........................486 - Defence points..........................294.5
    Damage Received..........................5890 - Damage Received..........................9720
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: GAME[-TM-], Tesco[-TM-]

Losers: Valkonos[M-M]

76 units from GAME[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Västerholm

9 units from Tesco[-TM-] are blocking the port entrance to Västerholm

As Valkonos[M-M] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Valkonos[M-M]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• nin4ik wrote:

I personally expected more movement from SYN. Only 1 attack on me since war start.

Battle for Basel

Battle for Basel

vs

nin4ik[TAU] from Basel

Why would we focus on you? The war isn't against you, old friend, it's against TAU and M-M, the war is against their cause.

It's not always about fighting, intel and sharing reports, locating, spotting offline people, is also important in war.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • HELLO all ,

2 message :

1 ) a message to SYM AND TM
    2 ) a message to MM and TAU

and some quote about the my message and way .

1 - ( message ) - for SYN AND TM , I have said before that we are neutral in this war but some thing have happen so i have change my mind . to all SYN and TM player i will message ur diplomat soon about the town location .

2 - ( message ) - for MM and TAU , i have nothing on MM player even that i have received a message from some of them saying that they need to use our town and my answer was no we are neutral we don't have any thing in all 4 alliance .

but when a player attack a member and change his name so i can not find him and he thing that his smart and i'm stupid , that will not get out .

so 007 Dımer i have found ur town , u have change ur name from 007 osama and them attack my member from other town , from a member from ur alliance town ( Pillage (Open battle) 511 Dimer (Albans City ) acpajax (Ajax_Suplhur ) ) .and his attacking now to .

this is his second attack on us

so as i'm so stupid u will be my target . for this 3 war day left and any tau wold like to help u out will be targeted to .

NO one cared WHO i was ..... Until i put on the MASK
    Z eternal ally.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deizel ().