The Merchants [TM] / The Syndicate [SYN] vs The Allied Unio [TAU] / TheMuffinMafia [MM]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Merchants [TM] / The Syndicate [SYN] vs The Allied Unio [TAU] / TheMuffinMafia [MM]

The Merchants -TM-
    Since the start of the server -MM- have been a bit of a nuisance, and we feel it is time to unleash out wrath upon the enemy. We were watching closely this 'war' between SYN and MM/TAU. It is unjust and frankly unacceptable. We support the claims of SYN, as we do not tolerate leechers in any form.
    For a long time now, -MM- and -TM- have had a few little scraps, great fighting displayed by both sides, so this should even out the war. We look forward to a good fight!
    We have spoken with SYN on the matter and they have accepted our hand in arms, but then again we were going to declare on MM before any of this happened. lol

The terms of the war will match the declaration of war set by SYN:
    The war starts on 08:00 MONDAY 08/05/2017 and ends on 08:00 MONDAY 15/05/2017.
    (Peace period for preparation for both sides was broken by TAU, therefore fighting starts immediately from the posting of this thread).

Combat reports prior to the posting of this declaration involving -TM- will not be counted towards the final result.

Good luck to all involved, and have fun!

Regards,

Centra.
    General, -TM-.
    9SEAN6 - Charon - PHNX
    9SEAN6 - Dionysos -L-
    9SEAN6 - Eirene -UB-
    Centra - Eunomia -TM-

The post was edited 2 times, last by 9SEAN6 ().

• All diplomats of -MM-, -TAU- and -SYN- have been notified of our actions, inclusive of the link this thread for them to read.

lucariomys wrote:

Welcome to the fun!
    We shall see what fun is being had haha, good luck to all!
    9SEAN6 - Charon - PHNX
    9SEAN6 - Dionysos -L-
    9SEAN6 - Eirene -UB-
    Centra - Eunomia -TM-
  • TITLE SAY EVERYTHING
    "The Merchants [TM] / The Syndicate [SYN] vs The Allied Unio [TAU] / TheMuffinMafia [MM]"
    YOU CAN ONLY JOIN TO THIS WAR ON SIDE OF SYN, NOT START NEW ONE AND WAR IS IN ITS PROGRESS SO WAR IS ALREADY STARTED.

CANT BELIEVE THAT U WROTE "no prior CR's will be included" WHEN WE ARE LEADING SO MUCH.
    U WANT TO NULLIFY ALL OUR EFFORT LAST FEW DAYS??? WELL THAT WONT HAPPEN.
    Wish you good luck, we will count damages later today so u know where u starting at.

YOU JOINED SIDE OF ALLIANCE WHICH IS LOSING ATM SO CARRY THEIR BURDEN OR STEP BACK FROM WAR.
  • No prior CRs of TM will be included, all CR's of the war count obviously, but if there was any fights between TM and any of the involved, they don't count, so only since the posting of this thread, Combat Reports between TM and an of the involved will count, nothing before.

So yes, you guys have your lead still, for now.
    9SEAN6 - Charon - PHNX
    9SEAN6 - Dionysos -L-
    9SEAN6 - Eirene -UB-
    Centra - Eunomia -TM-
  • I am Who I am wrote:

TITLE SAY EVERYTHING
    "The Merchants [TM] / The Syndicate [SYN] vs The Allied Unio [TAU] / TheMuffinMafia [MM]"
    YOU CAN ONLY JOIN TO THIS WAR ON SIDE OF SYN, NOT START NEW ONE AND WAR IS IN ITS PROGRESS SO WAR IS ALREADY STARTED.

CANT BELIEVE THAT U WROTE "no prior CR's will be included" WHEN WE ARE LEADING SO MUCH.
    U WANT TO NULLIFY ALL OUR EFFORT LAST FEW DAYS??? WELL THAT WONT HAPPEN.
    Wish you good luck, we will count damages later today so u know where u starting at.

YOU JOINED SIDE OF ALLIANCE WHICH IS LOSING ATM SO CARRY THEIR BURDEN OR STEP BACK FROM WAR.
    You missed the point. CR's do count from the very first battle BUT anything that involved TM while not at War does not count. For example if MM came and attacked TM yesterday before TM had joined the war those CR's will not count. Only counted CR's where TM was involved is from now. So we not resetting the war. We just added a disclaimer that said any CR's with TM and TAU/MM before TM joined the war does not count.

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • I am Who I am wrote:

TITLE SAY EVERYTHING

I can.
    I may not have any strength but I do have the power of the 7 generals I produced, you have no chance of winning!
  • The war hasn't started. We have a peace treaty with TAU til monday morning. You jumped on TAU shoulders because you hate a fair fight. You have literally just said TM can't start a war with you and have to join our side. You have done the same thing with TAU yet the war starts tomorrow.

You have contradicted yourself.
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]

"If you want peace, prepare for war"
  • Dzon Snijezni wrote:

I am Who I am wrote:

TITLE SAY EVERYTHING
    I can.
    I may not have any strength but I do have the power of the 7 generals I produced, you have no chance of winning!
    I do love a great keyboard warrior, good for you sir. Always amusing lol
    9SEAN6 - Charon - PHNX
    9SEAN6 - Dionysos -L-
    9SEAN6 - Eirene -UB-
    Centra - Eunomia -TM-
  • I dont want to argue with syn anymore.
    This is fair enough and i have one more term since TM joined.
    If you put your units to defend our or tau town this war is immediately finished!! Fair?
    And i hope you wont involve your non IP share multies to fight and get unfair advantage...
    Btw i am so excited because all this escaleted :)
    good luck and have fun :)

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • Not a single one of us have a non ip shared multi and whats with this? "If you put your units to defend our or tau town this war is immediately finished!! Fair?" Strategy is strategy :)

Apollon - NOW - TMM - XXX
    Sigma - TMM
    Asklepios - TAR
    Piracy Master & Leader of TAR

Eunomia - TM & RED
  • glavonja wrote:

I dont want to argue with syn anymore.
    This is fair enough and i have one more term since TM joined.
    If you put your units to defend our or tau town this war is immediately finished!! Fair?
    And i hope you wont involve your non IP share multies to fight and get unfair advantage...
    Btw i am so excited because all this escaleted :)
    good luck and have fun :)
    Same as Dyanamo, Don't get what you're trying to say Glavonja?
    THE SYNDICATE
    [SYN]
  • why didnt you tell that you are Tesco earlier :)
    i am trying to figure out what are you doing on eunomia forum all the time xD
    Had a lot of good fights vs you and its so hard to provide positive dmg

And defending enemies towns maybe is a strategy, but thats our term and i think its fair!
    If you don't accept it then we wont accept your war!

Now you see me, now you dont!